Author Topic: MFM goes beyond bias, empoying commie-style blackout of news they disapprove of  (Read 2262 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mainstream-media-blacks-out-chick-fil-story_649234.html

MFM are a treasonous anti-American sub-human trash, period.

::viking::

They look like fools. Many decades ago, they could control the news, now they are dinosaurs. Let them bleed red ink.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/mainstream-media-blacks-out-chick-fil-story_649234.html

They look like fools. Many decades ago, they could control the news, now they are dinosaurs. Let them bleed red ink.

I know, but they take soooo long to die!  How can I speed up the process?   ::evil::

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Looks like the Gay Kiss-In was a bust .  ::mooning:: ::rockets::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
I think the militant perverts have made the mistake of believing their own propaganda. They are only about 2% of the population, nothing like the 10-20% they've been trying to claim. Protest events like this demonstrate what a tiny population they really are.

They occur at about the same frequency as any other major psychiatric disorder, and should be treated as such.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Looks like the Gay Kiss-In was a bust .  ::mooning:: ::rockets::

As we knew it would be.

::danceban:: ::danceban:: ::danceban::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
I think the militant perverts have made the mistake of believing their own propaganda. They are only about 2% of the population, nothing like the 10-20% they've been trying to claim. Protest events like this demonstrate what a tiny population they really are.

They occur at about the same frequency as any other major psychiatric disorder, and should be treated as such.

I think this is one protest they'd like to sweep under the rug ... so does the MSM . Turnout was pathetic at best .  ::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.

I agree about the 2%, but when their families and supporters are added, and who are just as if not more vocal, we end up fighting with the larger number of 10-20%.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log

A method of disinformation control that the former Soviet Union excelled in, and took great pains to inculcate into the curriculum of Western journalism schools.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero

I agree about the 2%, but when their families and supporters are added, and who are just as if not more vocal, we end up fighting with the larger number of 10-20%.

I think it's closer to .5% . I don't believe that nature goofs even 2% of the time .

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log

I think it's closer to .5% . I don't believe that nature goofs even 2% of the time .

So, how exactly do you explain Michael Jackson fans?
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero

So, how exactly do you explain Michael Jackson fans?

I stopped trying to explain that over thirty years ago .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Living in San Diego, I find that local news, though there is a liberal bent, is not nearly as hell bent on kissing lib ass as the national news.
Eschew Obfuscation