Author Topic: Wargaming for a Tea Party insurrection  (Read 7287 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Wargaming for a Tea Party insurrection
« Reply #40 on: August 08, 2012, 05:47:53 PM »
Forgive me, but moral authority?!  Whose?!  They're goose-stepping us into submission for fear of taking the first stand.  God dammit, Soup.  Enough is enough already.  Do we just walk peaceably into the railcars because they haven't fired on us?

I understand your frustration, but the question that comes to my mind is: Where to start?

I understand that, but we cannot continue to allow rights to be swept away, otherwise the Brownshirts knocking on (in) your door will be getting physical while you protest "why all the violence, man?!"...I would contend that taking away our God-given rights is more than just a prelude to imminent physical harm.

Once that happens, you can bend over and kiss your ass goodbye. It's way too late.

I am frustrated and I do not mean to bark at anyone here.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #41 on: August 08, 2012, 07:03:14 PM »

Re: #31, "Guerilla tactics such as the Viet Cong or French Resistance in WWII or the Mujahadeen  in Afghanistan against the Russians"

They all had state support; China and Russia supported the Viet Cong, we and the British supported the French Resistance heavily, and Charlie Wilson with Joanne King supported the Mujahadeen.  Some say Charlie shot down the first Russian helicopter over there.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #42 on: August 08, 2012, 07:53:14 PM »
Truth be known, I'm just making it up as I go along. I have no magic 8-ball that will tell me when the time has come. I for damn sure know that I can't rely on any of our "leaders" (patooie!) to tell me.

And wouldn't you know it, I keep having this reoccurring dream where I'm facing down the enemy and screwing up my courage and shouting out to me men,

"Don't fire until you see the whites of their eyes!"

And then,

It dawns on me...

I'm screwed!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #43 on: August 08, 2012, 07:58:25 PM »
 ::rolllaughing::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2012, 07:00:32 AM »
Shaka Zulu!

Hmm, not much of a battle cry...

I'll stick with "Get some"!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline BMG

• Established Member
« Reply #45 on: August 14, 2012, 12:29:44 PM »
InfoWars LINK

And it's stuff like this that absolutely lends credence to this thread...

The federal government is clearly gearing up for the likelihood of civil unrest on a scale that could outstrip what we’ve already seen in countries across Europe.

While the establishment demonizes the second amendment in light of recent mass shootings and legislation is prepared to ban the sale of large quantities of ammunition online, the federal government is acquiring ammunition at levels necessary to fight a full scale domestic war.
“The Constitution is not an instrument for the government to restrain the people, it is an instrument for the people to restrain the government.” 
- Patrick Henry

"The more corrupt the state, the more it legislates."
- Tacitus

charlesoakwood

« Reply #46 on: August 14, 2012, 08:31:53 PM »

They take an good idea and run it a little too thin,
if they were a bit more restrained they'd be a lot
more credible.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #47 on: August 14, 2012, 09:28:40 PM »
Now even the National Weather Service has ordered 16,000 rounds of ammo.  They claim it was a clerical error.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #48 on: August 14, 2012, 10:00:35 PM »

It's to bring down those whether balloons.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #49 on: August 14, 2012, 10:07:44 PM »
Now even the National Weather Service has ordered 16,000 rounds of ammo.  They claim it was a clerical error.

Yea, I know how that 5 rounds per box vs. 25 rounds per box can go  :o

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2012, 06:42:09 AM »
Load of crap, the order was correct, thier cover story is BS, contact the manufacturer and ask them if it the order was cancelled, I'll bet dollars to dooughnuts it wasn't.  Now, while I don't think the rounds are going to the NWS, I do think they are the cover story for whoever is getting them.  Sure would be nice to have a press and representatives willing to find out...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2012, 11:54:33 AM »
Right. That was my interpretation as well.  Kind of like back in the 90s when there was a big scandal about the military paying ridiculous amounts for mundane items. I seem to remember $800 hammers, $1000 toilet seats, etc.  Now, sadly, it is plausible that procurement could be that grossly inefficient, but I think the more plausible explanation is that the money was going somewhere else for something else.

Some have speculated that the reason such agencies are being equipped with weapons and ammunition is for a hypothetical deputizing of the entire Federal workforce. Remember the whole national security force, equipped and funded as well as the military?

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2012, 11:58:21 AM »
Yeah, there is no doubt some of that deputizing plans in the works, but the NWS?  Even with training those clowns might shoot their own dicks off before threatening anybody else.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2012, 12:10:44 PM »
Some have speculated that the reason such agencies are being equipped with weapons and ammunition is for a hypothetical deputizing of the entire Federal workforce. Remember the whole national security force, equipped and funded as well as the military?

Oh gosh, I hope that means employees of the IRS - I will feel much better shooting them down when they come to try and take my property if they are armed themselves. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #54 on: August 15, 2012, 02:30:40 PM »
I thought IRS already got some.

Now, its the SSA!

http://www.infowars.com/social-security-administration-to-purchase-174-thousand-rounds-of-hollow-point-bullets/

174k rounds of .357 sig 125gr HP's.

Nice, huh?

/

I tell ya, nefarious forces at work and the Obama Regime is moving fast!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #55 on: August 15, 2012, 02:32:06 PM »
Yeah this is extremely unsettling that so many agencies that have nothing to do with policing and security are getting things, especially in these quantities.

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #56 on: August 15, 2012, 02:40:43 PM »
And hollowmpoints?  Aren't those what the leftist gun-haters say are only meant to kill humans?  Just not all humans, you see...

Sure seems like we're in the chute and picking up speed a lot faster, eh?

Well OK, I'll play along, I'll get some more too!

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #57 on: August 15, 2012, 02:46:06 PM »
Yeah this is extremely unsettling that so many agencies that have nothing to do with policing and security are getting things, especially in these quantities.

The agencies getting the ammo  may not be keeping it. It may be just shuffled around based on which budget they think can hide it best.
16000 rounds here,  another 32000 there.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #58 on: August 15, 2012, 02:55:46 PM »
I think so too.  It's obviously an effort to obscure the scope and scale of what is happening.  The first large order we heard about several months ago I was semi willing to give the benefit of the doubt that it was for years worth of training.  But it is obviously something else.

- Yours Truly