Author Topic: WI Shooting ...7 Dead  (Read 3725 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
WI Shooting ...7 Dead
« on: August 05, 2012, 03:03:40 PM »
More mass murder.

Waiting to hear from Brian Ross on the Tea Party connection.

LINK
« Last Edit: August 05, 2012, 03:07:43 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

charlesoakwood

Re: WI Shooting ...7 Dead
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2012, 04:10:26 PM »

The articles are mostly repetitious.  I read the the word coordinated but
mostly spoke of one, now deceased (thanks to a cop who's in ER), shooter.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2012, 04:16:55 PM »
The local police have the Aurora shooting fresh in their minds and are doing what is necessary to prevent idiots in the media from screwing up the investigation. That includes not releasing the name of the shooter until they have had an opportunity to visit his residence.

Brian Ross is waiting impatiently for the opportunity to tie the shooter to the Tea Party and Sarah Palin.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2012, 06:19:21 PM »
The local police have the Aurora shooting fresh in their minds and are doing what is necessary to prevent idiots in the media from screwing up the investigation. That includes not releasing the name of the shooter until they have had an opportunity to visit his residence.

Brian Ross is waiting impatiently for the opportunity to tie the shooter to the Tea Party and Sarah Palin.

Brian Ross wants to know where he lives so he can plant evidence.

I thought her name may be Kale.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2012, 06:57:04 PM »
All we know have heard is the shooter white (but we heard that in the Zimmerman case too), so naturally the typical knee-jerk gun-grabbing types already have their story written...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2012, 07:46:31 PM »
The ignorance of your average Twitter user I am guessing is a function of the correlation of libiot i-Phone users...

Twits on Twitter blame Bachmann for Sikh slaughter in WI

Ummm....

Sikh's are NOT Muslim, Twitter Twits!   ::)

Ignorati...no wonder Dem trash wins some elections...   ::facepalm::

::mooning::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2012, 11:56:46 PM »
I used to have a signature at a gun forum, "100 million American gun owners killed nobody today".  It illustrates two major things, one that gun ownership is extremely common yet all these tens of millions of people are able to contain themselves on a daily basis and behave like civilized beings; and two, that it's not newsworthy until someone does commit crimes with a gun.

I'm really weary of having to do what feels, in essence, like fighting the American Revolution all over again -- every single time some lunatic goes and gives a salivating press a chance to pull up Microsoft Word and do a quick find-and-replace before reprinting their favorite narrative with the latest names, dates, and places filled in.  We all know what their goal is, and I'd rather they just go ahead and make their play.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: August 06, 2012, 12:33:47 AM »
Aye.  And ye'll have company.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 06, 2012, 06:49:10 AM »
sources have told ABC News the shootings are the work of a "white supremacist" or "skinhead."
http://abcnews.go.com/US/sikh-temple-oak-creek-wisconsin-officials-white-supremacist/story?id=16933779

Of course, aren't all white devils "supremacists" and/or "skinheads"?!  Fvcking ABC!  No admission yet that the "source" was Brian Ross!

::mooning::

I'm with G, 'nuff of this BS, they wanna dance, lets dance.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 06, 2012, 07:02:25 AM »
More info -  heavily-tattooed, 40-year-old ex-Army soldier Wade Michael Page.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/08/06/authorities-search-for-motive-in-deadly-shooting-at-wisconsin-sikh-temple/#ixzz22kaYJb99

Something made this dude snap, this is starting to look like a spontaneous act, not a deeply thought out terrorist mission the press is eager to exploit.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 06, 2012, 12:30:27 PM »
Carlson said the shooting is being investigated as a "possible act of terrorism."

Unlike when the shooter is a 'slim, or Black, wherein terrorism is ruled out before the smoke clears.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #11 on: August 07, 2012, 04:38:02 AM »
More mass murder.

Waiting to hear from Brian Ross on the Tea Party connection.

LINK

No link to the Tea Party but they quickly came up with the next best thing . The shooter's connection to the U.S. Army is being splattered all over the reportage .  ::cussing::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 07, 2012, 06:54:03 AM »
Well, looks like they found themselves a living breathing Neo-Nazi who was "on the Federal radar" for some time...

OK, hearing phrases like that make me think of the term "patsy"!

http://www.latimes.com/news/nation/nationnow/la-na-nn-investigators-kept-tabs-alleged-sikh-temple-shooter-20120806,0,2390104.story

But I am sure all is OK, it's not like Fed's under the Obama Regime ever put semi-automatic weapopns in the hands of bad guys or got anyone killed...umm, ahh,...   ::saywhat::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 07, 2012, 01:36:30 PM »
And the other shoe drops ...

India seeks more security for religious places in U.S.

India has sought strengthening of security around places of worship in the United States and urged Washington to come out with a strong message of reassurance to the Indian community following the Wisconsin gurdwara shooting that left six dead.

In a telephonic conversation with U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton on Monday evening, External Affairs Minister (EAM) S.M. Krishna also requested a full and prompt investigation into the killings.

Satisfied with the steps taken by the law enforcing agencies, Mr. Krishna expressed “sincere appreciation for a quick and brave response by local authorities in averting a worse tragedy,” said official sources here who maintained that Ms. Clinton was “receptive” to the EAM’s message and assured assistance.

‘Against U.S. policies’

Earlier, Mr. Krishna told the media that the killings in a place of worship ran counter to the proclaimed policies of the U.S. government and felt the U.S. would have to revisit its liberal gun laws in the light of recent incidents.

“I think they will have to certainly take a comprehensive look at this kind of tendency which certainly is not going to bring credit to the U.S.,” he told the media.

“But we will certainly not interfere in the internal affairs of the U.S. I think it is for them to decide the next course of action,” he added.

The Minister said any attempt by outsiders to interfere in this “very sacred freedom” [worshipping according to one’s preference] has done a “great injustice not only to that country but to the entire people.”

The Minister assured the Sikh community that the government would do “everything that is in our power to ensure that their places of worship are going to be protected at all costs.”

He prefaced his criticism by pointing out that in the U.S., just like in India, everyone is entitled to pursue the religion of choice.

Mr. Krishna took note of the messages of condolence by U.S. President Barack Obama and others who have emphasised that the U.S attached importance to religious freedom and tolerance, respecting and protecting the people of all faiths.

He refused to go into the motives, appreciated the prompt response by the law enforcing agencies and took note of the proactive role by Indian diplomats in the U.S. led by Ambassador Nirupama Rao.

“I think the Federal Bureau of Investigation has swung into action right away. Our Ambassador Nirupama Rao has been in constant touch with State Department and has registered her sense of disturbance and concern over the developments,” he said.

Right.  We will "not interfere" by interfering.

Are these people American citizens or not?  If they are -- and even if they aren't; they're living here -- what the hell business is it of India's.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: August 07, 2012, 01:43:46 PM »
Sikhs are "collateral damage" from 9/11

Keleka described how his father arrived in the US with little money and built up a flourishing petrol station business. He was, said his son, such an enthusiast for the "American Dream" that years ago he planted an enormous US flag in front of his house. "When we came home from high school that day we said: papa, this thing is an eyesore," said Kaleka.

But his father told them to look down the street and see the flags flying from other houses. "You're in America now," he said.

Kaleka said his father remained convinced that Americans would accept them as Sikhs. Many people in Oak Creek on Monday expressed sympathy and solidarity with the Sikh community as government offices and business lowered flags to half mast, and some churches, banks and individuals put up signs of support.

But for all that, on Monday Kaleka sounded sceptical about his father's optimism. "We should know that America needs to have cultural understanding for anybody it deals with. Ninety-nine percent of this nation is immigrants. We need to know each other," he said.

NO!  IT IS NOT!!

::overkill::

H/T Drudge

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2012, 02:06:35 PM »
99% of the population is the goal, thanks to no border enforcement, no immigration enforcement...complete Federal indifference to existing laws...

Keleka channeling the not too distant future if idiots have their way...

And what is this "we need to know each other" crap?  Our Dear Leader and his ilk tell us there are only two kinds of people - minorities and racists, what else you want to know?

/

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2012, 02:11:38 PM »
The reason India has this interest is a testament to the fact that they're not really immigrants. Not in the conventional sense. Like so many other post-1965 immigrants in the era of "multiculturalism", they are more properly thought of as economic colonists. Their hearts and minds are with the nation and culture they came from, even if their presence here is tantamount to admitting things are superior here.  They come for economic benefit, but do not have the emotional attachment to country. It's the same with the Mexicans.

This country had a baseline cultural heritage rooted in the Anglo-Saxon tradition.  It is what made America "America", and obviously lots of people desired to assimilate themselves to it because they found it attractive. The day "we" ceded the idea of there being a baseline, normal American cultural tradition was the day this sort of crap took root.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: August 07, 2012, 02:24:46 PM »
Yup, we do not have "assimilation" like our immigrants of yesteryear adopted, there is this desire to establish foreign enclaves within another country's sovereign territory and the host nation is expected to bend over backwards to understand their language, customs and religions...a completely irrational and idiotic proposition, but thanks the the thought-control crowd on the left the evil pervrsion of the pc/diversity/multi-culti Hydra-headed monster is given sacrifice after sacrifice...and we are all expected to worship the beast!

I bow before no man and no beast!  I say slay the beast!

::viking::

charlesoakwood

« Reply #18 on: August 07, 2012, 05:45:38 PM »

Perhaps a bit of native politics also.  The Sikhs have desired separation from
India and this could be some down home politicing designed to show the Sikhs
at home the ruling Hindus "really care" and are concerned for their best interests.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #19 on: August 08, 2012, 06:46:17 AM »
Good point CO.   ::thumbsup::