Author Topic: McCaskill the Tax Evader  (Read 1491 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
McCaskill the Tax Evader
« on: March 22, 2011, 11:17:54 AM »
One-term Senator Claire McCaskill, D-Mo:  "Oops!  I'm a tax evader!  I admit my evasion and will take responsibility for my actions and will accept whatever punishment I may face.  I hereby announce my resignation from the United States Senate, my state deserves a Senator they can respect and trust, and I have come up short on that score!"

Well, she didn't say that, but she should have if she had an ounce of integrity!

::)

http://politics.blogs.foxnews.com/2011/03/21/democratic-senator-reveals-nearly-300000-unpaid-property-taxes#
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: McCaskill the Tax Evader
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 11:25:35 AM »
The GOP needs to be front and center in attacking her over this.

There's an even more complete roundup of this shameless woman's pattern of malfeasance at BigGovernment...
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 11:38:34 AM »
The GOP needs to be front and center in attacking her over this.

There's an even more complete roundup of this shameless woman's pattern of malfeasance at BigGovernment...

Heh.

Marriage
Lien
Lien
Drugs
Drugs
Taxes
Debt
Divorce

...and we're back to taxes again!

Still a criminal!

::hysterical::

Resign, crook!

People in Missouri, wake the hell up and get this trash kicked to the curb where it belongs!

::facepalm::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 12:21:25 PM »
...Resign, crook!...

I'm looking for it. This is too big, and it ain't going away. She's already in huge electoral trouble for her O-Care vote. This will make her an untenable incumbent.

McCaskill Registered Her Plane in Delaware to Avoid Paying Taxes Before She Moved It to Missouri Where She Didn’t Pay Taxes

ClaireAir - Now Serving Senator Claire McCaskill
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 10:43:55 PM »
McCaskill flees when confronted by citizen journalist.

HT: gatewaypundit....

Claire McCaskill Refuses To Answer Questions About Private Jet Scandal

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 07:38:49 AM »
Hee hee!  She's making Nixon looks honest and ethical!

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 10:03:06 AM »
Hee hee!  She's making Nixon looks honest and ethical!

Just about every DemonRat out there does that! ::whoohoo::

If and this is a big if she had any integrity, she would absolutley save her Party the added expense from a campaign she's surely lose, whe'd announce retirement. Oth, I hope she fights and sucks  up any availbale cash the DemonRat party requires to throw her direction for defense of that seat. Circling the bowl.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 10:06:36 AM by warpmine »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 10:19:07 AM »
Hell, the only difference between the ethics of Richard Nixon and any Democrat is that Nixon had the decency to resign when he got busted.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2011, 10:27:30 AM »
Hell, the only difference between the ethics of Richard Nixon and any Democrat is that Nixon had the decency to resign when he got busted.

::clapping::

And you know that just has to hurt everytime it's uttered to a lefty!

::thumbsup::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2011, 06:02:05 PM »
I dunno, she looks like future Treas. Sec. material with a resumé that impressive!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly