Topics > 2nd Amendment/Firearms

Shooting at Texas A&M

<< < (2/3) > >>

Glock32:
A while back Ann Barnhardt had a post on her site attributing all the bizarre violence (the bath salts face-eater, for example) to demonic possession.  I am not sure I disagree.

Pandora:
Evil has always been afoot in this world, but it seems to be emboldened.

Predator Don:

--- Quote from: Glock32 on August 13, 2012, 05:24:29 PM ---A while back Ann Barnhardt had a post on her site attributing all the bizarre violence (the bath salts face-eater, for example) to demonic possession.  I am not sure I disagree.

--- End quote ---

Not only do liberals feel emboldened, but evil does too.....Not that there is a big difference. Allow evil to infiltrate your life and you end up eating someones face.

Pandora:
Arthur Brown - Fire

Capering, slavering, gleefully gibbering evil ........

Libertas:
We have BO in the White House, easily the most destructive Leftist ever to occupy our government and his minions in the Cabinet and all the greater and lesser Czars are sprinkled throughout the entire government wreaking destruction, advocating envy, hate, lust and all manner if division...Apostate religious institutions and clergy are commonplace...Abortion is killing millions of babies and some would-be mothers...people are eating faces off people and children are being brutalized and raped...Hollywood seems to be producing more slasher and demon flicks than ever before...good is evil and evil is good, everything is turned upside down...

Yeah, and this is just a partial list...the Devil is having a field day.

When do Christian Soldier's get to march?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version