Author Topic: MFM Polls  (Read 2263 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
MFM Polls
« on: August 07, 2012, 07:17:48 AM »
I won't agree with everything Dick says but when it comes to knowing the media and how they manipulate and skew things I think he is dead right on this point.

http://www.dickmorris.com/the-real-poll-numbers/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: MFM Polls
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 10:02:44 AM »
I'm not sure that union thugs, black voters and those who hate the Christian right are a large enough group to ride BO to victory.  There won't be the "for history" voters and the ones who thought BO would make everything ok for them aren't going to bother.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 11:14:01 AM »
Obviously their internal polls aren telling them another story entirely, one we understand as real, and that is why the POSOTUS is running as fast from his promise as possible and going negative on Romney.  This hilarous Romney Hood crap is but the latest example of desperation and epic fail.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 11:42:52 AM »
Obviously their internal polls aren telling them another story entirely, one we understand as real, and that is why the POSOTUS is running as fast from his promise as possible and going negative on Romney.  This hilarous Romney Hood crap is but the latest example of desperation and epic fail.

I'm flabbergasted at their over-the-top beyond-belief tactics -- Pelosi's out there calling Romney and Republicans "the e-coli club"; there's an ad running featuring a former steel-worker claiming Romney-Bain are responsible for his wife dying of cancer; now the Romneyhood talking point repetition.

Flabbergasted, I tell ya, at the thought that this bullspit will indeed make headway in the brains of some.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 12:04:51 PM »

Flabbergasted, I tell ya, at the thought that this bullspit will indeed make headway in the brains of some.

They want to believe it.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 02:08:05 PM »
Garbage receptacles are good at capturing garbage...Obama is feeding the garbage cans of humanity...

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #6 on: August 09, 2012, 12:09:01 PM »
When silly , snarky name-calling becomes their tactic du jour you know they're getting scared .

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2012, 12:11:40 PM »
The latest poll being touted across the MFM which has Obama ahead comes from WaPo/ABC . Now who the hell in their right mind is going to belive a poll from THOSE a$$holes ?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 09, 2012, 12:54:14 PM »
The latest poll being touted across the MFM which has Obama ahead comes from WaPo/ABC . Now who the hell in their right mind is going to belive a poll from THOSE a$$holes ?

Oh! Oh!  I know this one Mr. Kotter!  Umm, ahh, is it other assholes?!

::hysterical::

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 09, 2012, 01:26:00 PM »
This hilarous Romney Hood crap is but the latest example of desperation and epic fail.

Just the hilarity of watching a room full of Obama voters think that's about Mitt Romney's neighborHOOD, and not have any idea of what Robin Hood is is priceless.   ::hysterical::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: August 09, 2012, 04:57:18 PM »
This hilarous Romney Hood crap is but the latest example of desperation and epic fail.

Just the hilarity of watching a room full of Obama voters think that's about Mitt Romney's neighborHOOD, and not have any idea of what Robin Hood is is priceless.   ::hysterical::

And those who think they know "Robin Hood" get it wrong.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: August 09, 2012, 06:44:49 PM »
Libiots assume people don't know that they don't know jack about squat, both hilarious and scary at the same time.

:P

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2012, 07:09:51 PM »

I love it when libs bring up Robin Hood.  I say, "You mean the guy who stole from corrupt govt officials who overtaxed people? Yeah, I love him. I wish he were here to take my money back from people like you, and those you vote for."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2012, 07:14:11 PM »

I love it when libs bring up Robin Hood.  I say, "You mean the guy who stole from corrupt govt officials who overtaxed people? Yeah, I love him. I wish he were here to take my money back from people like you, and those you vote for."

You must be a laugh riot at a certain kind of party; the ones with just a sprinkling of libs for entertainment value.  ;D

Speaking of parties, how is Michelle O?

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: August 09, 2012, 07:52:11 PM »
You must be a laugh riot at a certain kind of party; the ones with just a sprinkling of libs for entertainment value.  ;D

Speaking of parties, how is Michelle O?

I don't get invited to those sort of parties. Really, anymore, its all I can do to keep myself from not going Apesh*t on the liberals I work with.  For the first time in my career I told a lie and got out of sales training. It was two weeks after Robert's betrayal, and really, I couldn't trust myself not to murder someone.

MichelleO is still around. Just taking a break from the forum, and mostly working on tending the greenhouse and getting our house sold.  We missed out on that super cool AG land in town, but after the Obamacare decision I am done. I will cash out the remainder of the 401K, buy a property mortgage free  or close to..( At current rates, 100,000 in mortgage is about $500 a month..) and basically be ready to go Galt before tax year 2014. The only question is where to buy.  For just the price of the equity in our current house there is 115 acres of AG land with a house, shop, barn,solar and well - about 15 minutes form our current Teotwaki property.  MichelleO still wants the in town presence for the kids.  She wants just a small townhouse... but if we get something like that it will be lost money in the end (I think) - You only own the air inside,and if the HOA can't collect enough to maintain the outside, then the whole structure goes to crap.  Limited resources, and I am not sure where to allocate them yet.  After Obamacare, I am ready just to say the heck with town, and people in general for that matter, and get a placewhere I can see the feds coming for me literally a mile away. . MichelleO isn't ready to do that yet.

Colorado Dems are playing games to remove GOP from certain seats so they can implement the Obamacare exchanges. I am torn even on that.  Part of me says let em- I can go up into the mountains and make macaroni pictures of Obama ( Pelosi said I could!) and raise Yaks,  and still have insurance paid for by the taxpayer. Part of the problem with having done the work and paid the cost of prepping, is once you near completion, you kinda want to push the process along.

« Last Edit: August 09, 2012, 07:55:39 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2012, 08:47:16 PM »
I'm seriously thinking about quitting my job and applying for welfare, especially now that "bed rest" is a qualifying activity.  I highly encourage everyone to be as big a leech as possible.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: August 10, 2012, 06:39:33 AM »
Yeah, might as well suck the teat dry and then enjoy watching unprepared fools run around like headless chickens...we won't have anything approaching a modern society, so entertainment will be purely a local affair...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #17 on: August 10, 2012, 08:15:44 PM »
  Romney better start fighting fire with flamethrowers or this crap is going to stich with the feebleminded. Nasty is on the menu and it better be answered in less the 48 hours or he's going to be trying to dig his way out of a hole. If you give this prick a chance he'll kill you with lies.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #18 on: August 11, 2012, 12:26:45 AM »
What we have is someone trying to box in accordance with the Marquess of Queensbury rules, against a street thug who will happily kick you in the balls, and rabbit punch you in the throat. And that's before you're even on the ground.

I'm beyond tired of hearing variations of "take the high road", because for one thing it's disingenuous. The GOP isn't actually so noble, they're just rank cowards and figure they might as well hide it under a veneer of even tempered seriousness because that looks better than admitting they're terrified of their opponents.

Forget this nobility crap. The Left started it, so if Romney wants to stay in the fight he better produce a hidden switchblade.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #19 on: August 11, 2012, 02:22:24 AM »
I'm beyond tired of hearing variations of "take the high road", because for one thing it's disingenuous. The GOP isn't actually so noble, they're just rank cowards and figure they might as well hide it under a veneer of even tempered seriousness because that looks better than admitting they're terrified of their opponents.

Very accurate summation.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson