Author Topic: MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama  (Read 2262 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
MSNBC CO-HOST ACCUSES ROMNEY OF RACIAL CODE WORDS....BECAUSE HE SAID OBAMA WAS ANGRY!...

On Thursday’s edition of MSNBC’s The Cycle the group discussed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney‘s assertion that President Obama should “take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.” Co-host Touré saw what he believes to be explicit racial connotations beneath what Romney was saying, calling it the “niggerization” of the campaign.

“That really bothered me,” he said. “You notice he said anger twice. He’s really trying to use racial coding and access some really deep stereotypes about the angry black man. This is part of the playbook against Obama, the ‘otherization,’ he’s not like us.”

“I know it’s a heavy thing, I don’t say it lightly, but this is ‘niggerization,’” Touré said to the apparent shock of his co-panelists. “You are not one of us, you are like the scary black man who we’ve been trained to fear.”

Naturally this led to a battle between Touré and conservative co-host S.E. Cupp. She took particular issue with the fact that Touré admitted that VP Joe Biden‘s “chains” comments were divisive, but is now calling Romney a “racist” for saying the Obama campaign is “angry.”

“Do you see how dishonest that is?” she asked.

Touré denied calling anyone a racist, which prompted Cupp to say, “Certainly you were implying that Mitt Romney and the base will respond to this dog-whistle, racially-charged coding, and hate Obama, the angry black man?”

“Absolutely,” he replied.

“That’s so irresponsible,” Cupp answered back.

“This is not a revolutionary comment,” Touré said. “This is a constituency all-white party that rejects the black vote.”

“You have two white guys in Joe Biden and Mitt Romney,” Cupp clarified. “Joe Biden made the overtly racial comment and has a history of making bigoted remarks. Mitt Romney was responding to the comment. Yet he is the one responsible for the whole Republican history of racism in politics?”

“That’s not what Touré is saying,” co-host Krystal Ball interjected. “You’re twisting his words.”

“No, he can speak for himself,” Cupp shot back.

“He’s using the playbook Republicans have been using for decades now,” Touré concluded.

Vid at link.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

CatholicCrusader

The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2012, 06:50:26 PM »
MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/msnbcs-toure-to-panel-romney-engaging-in-the-niggerization-of-obama/

On Thursday’s edition of MSNBC’s The Cycle the group discussed Republican presidential nominee Mitt Romney‘s assertion that President Obama should “take [his] campaign of division and anger and hate back to Chicago.” Co-host Touré saw what he believes to be explicit racial connotations beneath what Romney was saying, calling it the “niggerization” of the campaign.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: MSNBC’s Touré: Romney Engaging In The ‘Niggerization’ Of Obama
« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2012, 10:12:18 PM »
"Been trained to fear".  Oh yeah, it's all training.  Has nothing to do with the massively disproportionate statistics in violent crime.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2012, 10:20:42 PM »
There's only one person in that group that's been trained.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 10:36:14 PM »
Fed up with this shyte.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2012, 10:55:55 PM »
I wonder if this guy was born stupid or practices. ::bashing::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2012, 11:23:39 PM »
I looked for the piece I posted after Mark Levin talked about it this evening.  He wouldn't say the word.  He would not say the word.  He said, instead, "n-word-ization".

I don't know if he honestly finds the word so abhorrent or if he's avoiding the avalanche that will come down on his head if he dared even repeat what another Black boldly stated on national television.

I heard Rush Limbaugh admit on the air the other that he wasn't going to discuss the Sandra FlOOk tomata introducing Obongo at a campaign rally because the next day, the story would have been about him and whatever he said.

Our conservatives talk folks are censoring themselves but these "progressive" @#$%*$#!!s make no nevermind about saying whateverthehell they please about whoeverthehell they please wheneverthehell they please.  "Gonna put y'all back in chains", indeed.

This has got to stop.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2012, 11:53:39 PM »

I understand where they are coming from.
They have a message, a perspective they
want to share, to enlighten those still in the
cave and fretting to come out.  Using language
highlighted by leftists as "hate" will only dis-
tract from the message.  Too much I think.

When the new more accurate audience measurement
system was validated, and at same time the heavy
politicization started, Rush discovered the extreme
numbers of new audience and new young audience
he was acquiring.  He is truly raising Rush babies.
By the thousands. By the millions.

Levin has a different audience and style. It would have
been funny to hear him say, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger,
Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger, Nigger.

Hitler says NEIN for 10 hours

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2012, 11:58:23 PM »
Yet words like honkey, cracker, wop, mick, kraut, dago -- no one ever refrains from speaking them even when they acknowledge they're offensive. Those are ok because they're just talking about various types of white people. Or crackas, I should say.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #9 on: August 17, 2012, 09:58:27 AM »
If Blacks fall for this kind of sh*t, then they are morons. Are Blacks morons? I ask seriously, because they turn out in response to this kind of sh*t time after time.

Blacks are idiots. If anybody is a victim of niggerization, it is Blacks who listen to this idiocy and say to themselves, "Yup. He's right".

I wonder what the reaction would be if Chris Matthews had said "niggerization"? Or Bill O'Reilly?

The double standard will stop, one way or the other.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2012, 11:39:01 AM »
This idiot is right about one thing, but wrong about the reasons.  Obama is not like most of us.  He thinks it is because of race because that is what this asshole wants to see.  Obama is not like us.  We like America and believe its history and Judeo-Christian tradition produced the most economically powerful nation on the earth and the only superpower that has ever given territory back to former enemies and paid for their rebuilding with our own blood and wealth.  We do not believe America is the source of problems in the world but the source of solutions, Obama does not.  We believe in real capitalism not crony capitalism like Obama.  We believe in individual rights to person and property, Obama does not.  We believe in equality of opportunity and doing for yourself, Obama does not.  We believe in people making their own choices, Obama does not.  We believe in limited government, Obama does not.  It is about who Obama is not the skin he is wrapped in.  This idiot wants to see racism and no amount of truth paraded before his clouded eyes will convince him otherwise.  This idiot goes by one name and holds the same perverted views as Obama.  People like this are not like us.  Get it, asshole?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2012, 11:43:44 AM »
I wonder if this guy was born stupid or practices. ::bashing::

He's considered one of the smart ones.Lord help us all.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2012, 12:05:53 PM »
This idiot is right about one thing, but wrong about the reasons.  Obama is not like most of us.  He thinks it is because of race because that is what this asshole wants to see.  Obama is not like us.  We like America and believe its history and Judeo-Christian tradition produced the most economically powerful nation on the earth and the only superpower that has ever given territory back to former enemies and paid for their rebuilding with our own blood and wealth.  We do not believe America is the source of problems in the world but the source of solutions, Obama does not.  We believe in real capitalism not crony capitalism like Obama.  We believe in individual rights to person and property, Obama does not.  We believe in equality of opportunity and doing for yourself, Obama does not.  We believe in people making their own choices, Obama does not.  We believe in limited government, Obama does not.  It is about who Obama is not the skin he is wrapped in.  This idiot wants to see racism and no amount of truth paraded before his clouded eyes will convince him otherwise.  This idiot goes by one name and holds the same perverted views as Obama.  People like this are not like us.  Get it, asshole?

If Obama wants to stop being confused with a Nigger, then he should stop acting like one.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2012, 05:41:48 PM »
I looked for the piece I posted after Mark Levin talked about it this evening.  He wouldn't say the word.  He would not say the word.  He said, instead, "n-word-ization".

I don't know if he honestly finds the word so abhorrent or if he's avoiding the avalanche that will come down on his head if he dared even repeat what another Black boldly stated on national television.

I heard Rush Limbaugh admit on the air the other that he wasn't going to discuss the Sandra FlOOk tomata introducing Obongo at a campaign rally because the next day, the story would have been about him and whatever he said.

Our conservatives talk folks are censoring themselves but these "progressive" @#$%*$#!!s make no nevermind about saying whateverthehell they please about whoeverthehell they please wheneverthehell they please.  "Gonna put y'all back in chains", indeed.

This has got to stop.

I found this whole niggerization thing so timely, what having had the race card pulled on me so recently. Romney & Ryan seem to be handling it correctly - that is, they're ignoring the bait. In my own case I preferred to mock the notion and anyone who would lower themselves to attempting it.

one other thing - it was particularly striking that one of the arch-libs admitted that she uses techniques to keep her "tendencies in check". No one has remarked on it and I'm saving it for just the right moment because this race-baiting game ain't going away anytime soon.

I agree that there is a lot of tongue-holding going on our side, but I would hasten to add that objectively we've been winning most of the arguments of late. All things considered I'd say that we're keeping our eyes on the prize.

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #14 on: August 21, 2012, 06:00:22 AM »
What the hell is Toure' talking about ? In the last four years the whole country's been "Niggerized" ( a combination of "Nigger" and "Paralyze" ) .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2012, 06:50:13 AM »
What the hell is Toure' talking about ? In the last four years the whole country's been "Niggerized" ( a combination of "Nigger" and "Paralyze" ) .

I guess Toure wants more...

::puke::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.