Author Topic: State yanks criminal case against abortionists  (Read 822 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
State yanks criminal case against abortionists
« on: August 18, 2012, 07:44:00 AM »
The last 32 criminal charges against Planned Parenthood that were filed as part of a larger case brought by former Kansas Attorney General Phill Kline were dropped by prosecutors today, prompting outrage and a demand from a pro-life organization for the resignation of the district attorney who took over the prosecution.

Staff members of Operation Rescue say they have uncovered documentation revealing the records supposedly “destroyed” earlier by the state – and cited as the reason for the dismissal of a series of 49 counts, including 23 felonies – were not, in fact, destroyed.

http://www.wnd.com/2012/08/state-yanks-criminal-case-against-abortionists/

How can we expect justice for all when the corruption is so flagrant a cesspool of corruption at every turn. What else is left but violence of revolution? If I were alive in Kansas, I firmly believe that some heads would be chopped off with my sword. The good Lord must have other plans for me as I'm far away in PA. ::whatgives::
« Last Edit: August 18, 2012, 07:48:15 AM by warpmine »
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: State yanks criminal case against abortionists
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 06:07:16 PM »
At best the justice system is corrupt and incompetent...that alone ought to be reason enough to end all pretense to obeying it any further.  Cases like this illustrate clearly they are part of the problem and cannot be trusted.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2012, 05:29:39 AM »
Wasn't that one of the pretenses of our constitutional republic having a fair court system free from corruption?When that fails so miserably, we have the duty to replace it but does "replace" have to mean through election process because as we've come to realize that isn't such a corruption-less process either especially in this age of national corruption. Everywhere we look, immoral people seem to be in charges of authority.

I suppose the end of times can't be all that bad. ::laserkill::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2012, 06:53:30 AM »
The Founders thought the nation would remain moral in the Judeo-Christian tradition and that Americans would remain vigilant in safeguarding their liberty, they could not conceive of a such an insidious and malevolent minority like the modern progressive democrat lasting very long in such a nation, but they could not foresee a time when Americans became so fat, lazy and willfully stupid.  They would be horrified to find what the Left hath wrought upon our land, they would not have let it stand in their day.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.