Author Topic: Either CO going CA weird, or this is just more MFM wet-dreaming  (Read 503 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
I suspect the latter, but I think CO is less conservative than it has been in the past.

Blowing pot smoke up gender confused dresses I think, to distract from the horrible economy, massive debt and untenable unemployment the Dem's have given us.

Do I have it right, Trap?

http://www.bloomberg.com/news/2012-08-27/pot-smokes-jobs-as-colorado-race-seen-turning-on-social-issues.html

Oh, and mentioning Johnson?  Uh huh, pushing that idiot so he draws votes from Romney...because no votes will be going to Obongo...that's about as naked a ploy as one can get!

MFM, they think we're all stoopit!  (Not everybody is a libiot, jurnotards!)

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Either CO going CA weird, or this is just more MFM wet-dreaming
« Reply #1 on: August 27, 2012, 08:39:49 AM »
Colorado, like other western states, suffered an influx of the liberal locusts fleeing California when the  Tech Bubble burst.  Used to see bumper stickers that siad "Don't Californicate Colorado"  - too late.  I almost decked a guy who was complaining about the effect the dirt road to his house was having on his car, and how more roads in CO needed to be paved.  - on a plane ot San Jose no less.  Hey, get off the plane and stay - we have dirt roads and we like em, and if you weren't such a materisitic jerk. Its because of them we now have this crap deicer that kills your vision instead of themixture of salt and sand we used to use ( and it worked better)

Rural Colorado is still sane- but Denver & suburbs, Durango, Telluride, Aspen etc, have all be co-opted.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Either CO going CA weird, or this is just more MFM wet-dreaming
« Reply #2 on: August 27, 2012, 11:45:22 AM »
Sounds a lot like Minnesota.

Poor bastards!

Welcome to our world!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.