Forum Business > Member Original Diaries

How to Argue with a Statist ( liberal, progressive..) (updated)

<< < (2/2)

Alphabet Soup:
I would recommend a permalink on this one  ;)

I've fumbled around trying to describe similar aspects on the state of inter-personal communications between the left and right. The bottom line (for me at least) is a recognition that, since I can't kill 'em, I must find a satisfying way to deal with them. I know that it is a simplistic and immature thing to say "they started it" but that is the bare-bones truth. Once upon a time I was always (mostly) able to get along with even the more ardent leftists. That's all changed and I lay the blame squarely on the libs.

They hold the ball for the poisonous atmosphere that exists. They are the ones who insist on imposing their "values" on us. So my response is to make them as uncomfortable as I possibly can. Partially through intimidation but mostly through FUD. The left owns the last four years. They can deny it all they want but I make the point of shoving that fact right up their azzes. The unemployment, the spiking cost of living, the malaise - it's all on them.

They've made my life miserable - why not return the favor?  :supercool:

Weisshaupt:

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on August 22, 2012, 12:33:27 PM --- The bottom line (for me at least) is a recognition that, since I can't kill 'em, I must find a satisfying way to deal with them.
--- End quote ---

Wait.. Why can't we kill them? are they undead like vampires or zombies? Oh, you mean not yet....

--- Quote from: Alphabet Soup on August 22, 2012, 12:33:27 PM ---They are the ones who insist on imposing their "values" on us.

--- End quote ---

This is why there will eventually be a war.  It might be my own one man war where I kill as many of the folks come to enforce these right-violating edicts as I can, but I assure that the next A-hole who tries is getting a bullet in response. Liberty or Death. I won't live under this sh*t, and I don't want to.

Alphabet Soup:
"Yet"

It's such a little word, but one that hold so much promise  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version