Author Topic: "islamophobic hate crime" solved  (Read 2200 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"islamophobic hate crime" solved
« on: August 23, 2012, 09:44:00 AM »
Cruel 'Islamophobic Crime' in Staten Island, Solved!

The Staten Island Advance is reporting that a message was left Tuesday (8/22/12) on a reporter's voicemail which (one would hope) solves yet another faux "hate crime" against Muslims, again ginned up by the Hamas front and unindicted co-conspirator in the Holy Land Foundation jihad terror funding trial, the Council on American Islamic Relations (CAIR).

The male caller, in a 9:20 a.m. message left on Staten Island Advance reporter Deborah Young's voice mail Tuesday (8/22/12), stated:

Hi, Deborah. This is-I was reading the article about the horrible incident of bacon and Muslims in the park and I wanted to let you know that is not my intention. I had put the bacon there. It was going bad in my trunk and I put it out for the scavengers like the opossums and the raccoons and sea gulls, and I did not intend for that to cause anybody any problems. It was not any (inaudible) anti-Muslim act, and I did not want to offend anybody in way. Thank you and have a good day.

Indeed, notwithstanding the transparent efforts of cultural jihadist groups like CAIR to manufacture evidence of "Islamophobia," bona fide hate crimes in the US, as per FBI statistics, are uncommon, overall, and at least 6-fold (i.e., 600%) more likely to be directed at Jews, relative to Muslims.

As I've been saying, one doesn't need to cause real harm in order to be charged with a crime for merely breaking a law.

"Wrong" is a matter of opinion these days.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: "islamophobic hate crime" solved
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 09:48:07 AM »
Whether the caller it telling the truth or not, that is hilarious... and it provides a template....

::thinking::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: August 23, 2012, 02:57:57 PM »

It's all Ann's fault, causing folks to randomly leave bacon
drippings and things where they don't belong.  Gee's what
if male prostitutes started doing this, muzzies would have
to cut their whankers off.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 11:27:44 AM »
Can I rent a plane and toss bacon out the window for all God's creatures to enjoy?

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 11:52:20 AM »
Can I rent a plane and toss bacon out the window for all God's creatures to enjoy?

;D

Apparently not.  If they don't getcha for a "hate crime", they will for littering.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 12:35:20 PM »

;D

Apparently not.  If they don't getcha for a "hate crime", they will for littering.

But my intentions are good, I just want everyone to love bacon as much as I do, I want to feed the hungry, I want to do it for the children who are malnourished!  How can food be litter, litter is garbage, bacon is delicious, I'm dropping bacon not garbage!

;D

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 09:54:19 PM »
Whether the caller it telling the truth or not, that is hilarious... and it provides a template....

Would it be vandalism if it were draped
over the soda rack at the Quick Stop?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: August 24, 2012, 10:55:43 PM »

Or the door handles...

(Damn, this could be habit forming!)   ;D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: August 25, 2012, 03:07:22 AM »

Or the door handles...

Threaded through the gas nozzle handles ....

Ooo oooo!  Tacked to doorframes like mezuzahs ......

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: August 25, 2012, 09:23:55 AM »

Or the door handles...

Threaded through the gas nozzle handles ....

Ooo oooo!  Tacked to doorframes like mezuzahs ......

Heh, hang one everywhere!   ::thumbsup::