Author Topic: WWIII  (Read 1898 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
WWIII
« on: August 23, 2012, 11:09:19 AM »
WWIII (link fixed)

I am not sure I agree China will retaliate economically by a dollar drop, nor do I think they are excited about SDRs.. they are quite a bit more savvy and know there is a group of western elitist Illuminati trying to manipulate events (I do think there is such a group, I DO NOT  think they are as powerful or as organized as some make them out to be)  China's continued Inquisition of  rare earths, gold,  and the means of their production makes me think they plan to compete with SDRs for the global reserve currency by backing their currency with something a bit more solid than the "good faith of global bankers"
« Last Edit: August 23, 2012, 03:30:55 PM by Weisshaupt »

charlesoakwood

Re: WWIII
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 03:00:48 PM »

Weisshaupt, I think they pulled your article.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 11:04:31 AM »
Yeah, typically not a buyer of PaulBot/CodePink panty-wetting fantasies...I can buy some WW scenariois but Syria-Iran?  That can be contained.  What is harder to contain is economic issues driving people to shoot at each other to get what they want.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 11:42:30 AM »
Yeah, typically not a buyer of PaulBot/CodePink panty-wetting fantasies...I can buy some WW scenariois but Syria-Iran?  That can be contained.  What is harder to contain is economic issues driving people to shoot at each other to get what they want.

Defined contained?  As in "not coming to our shores as missiles and rockets"  contained, then sure.  The Straight of Hormuz is an issue - but the oil can be routed other directions (at greater cost) The danger comes from the excuse to do further lock-down here at home, to make alliances that sell out our interests abroad and to engage in another war that keeps the bulk of our troops NOT HERE  and being exposed to soft kill tactics like the depleted uranium in the tanks and shells ( Yeah, I get why they use it, but folks, "Gulf War syndrome" is low grade radiation/Uranium dust poisoning )

I think Iran/Syria/Russia/Israel is a wonderful candidate for another  war. GWB was already laying the groundwork for it with his axis of Evil speech.  North Korea was included in that axis because that would force China into the mix.  I think China is too smart to play. Putin and  Russia, not so much: Look at how that guy responds to taunts from little girls! He will play and IS PLAYING.

There are certainly powers trying to get this war going - the current environment is just too close to the build up of WWI. Maybe its a conspiracy or maybe its just history rhyming - but I think this war is likely, and then we get world participation based on how many "leaders" need a distraction  from the "economic issues driving people to shoot at each other"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 12:29:22 PM »

Defined contained?  As in "not coming to our shores as missiles and rockets"  contained, then sure.  The Straight of Hormuz is an issue - but the oil can be routed other directions (at greater cost) The danger comes from the excuse to do further lock-down here at home, to make alliances that sell out our interests abroad and to engage in another war that keeps the bulk of our troops NOT HERE  and being exposed to soft kill tactics like the depleted uranium in the tanks and shells ( Yeah, I get why they use it, but folks, "Gulf War syndrome" is low grade radiation/Uranium dust poisoning )

I think Iran/Syria/Russia/Israel is a wonderful candidate for another  war. GWB was already laying the groundwork for it with his axis of Evil speech.  North Korea was included in that axis because that would force China into the mix.  I think China is too smart to play. Putin and  Russia, not so much: Look at how that guy responds to taunts from little girls! He will play and IS PLAYING.

There are certainly powers trying to get this war going - the current environment is just too close to the build up of WWI. Maybe its a conspiracy or maybe its just history rhyming - but I think this war is likely, and then we get world participation based on how many "leaders" need a distraction  from the "economic issues driving people to shoot at each other"

It should be contained, I make to prediction as to those prospects except in the short term, the longer things fester the more volatile the variables.  I see no great mobilization to support Iran and Russia can be ignored if the US ignores Syria.  We should ignore Syria because for us unless they and Russia start stuff in Israel we shoudn't give a damn who in Syria is killing each other.  Iran is the key - contain it, starve it, bomb it, blockade it...who else is in position to come to their aid?  BUt the wildcard is Stymie, he seems interested in Syria for presumably humanitarian purposes, he could get us embroiled in a no-win situation, and even then I see no escalation because in the end I think Stymie would accept an ignominious withdrawal when it goes badly and cries of war-mongering back here escalate...with or without international cover, he'd retreat with tail tucked.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: August 24, 2012, 10:12:26 PM »

Link

Read that's what Viet Nam snipers used.  Poster art, it is.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: August 24, 2012, 10:54:43 PM »
Yeah, alot of 'em used hunting rifles, only thing they really had that had any range, scopes got better as the fighting raged on.  I don't think it was till the war was largely over that specialized sniper rifles came into general use.

Nice ad though, I like it!

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: August 26, 2012, 02:06:59 PM »
The Remington 700 is still being used as a sniper rifle in the US military.  The Winchester M70 was another sporting classic that saw double duty as a sniper platform.

I always laugh when the hoplophobe liberals rant about "high powered rifles" and "assault rifles", when old Grandpaw's deer rifle is significantly more powerful than either an AR or AK.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #8 on: September 19, 2012, 07:58:37 AM »
Chinese attack ambassador

after all - an all out war is as good as it gets!

Obama really is trying to pull a FDR on this one-- hoping a War will save him.  Not sure that will work now. 1/2 of us no longer think the republic we were loyal to exists, and the other half have been taught that patriotism is a form of Nazism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: September 19, 2012, 08:24:05 AM »
Pretty pathetic the chi-com's can only find a handful of Chinese to show up for the hate-America rally.   ::hysterical::

Perhaps Obama will send out unarmed Marines to greet them and, ahh, I dunno...surrender?  Or Obama can go over there and take a bow (and something else), or Hillary can go calm the situation with her horribly slow s p e a k i n g  s t y l e  f  i  l  l  e  d   w  i  t  h   n  o  t  h  i  n  g  n  e  s  s  .  .  .

::unknowncomic::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 19, 2012, 08:31:00 AM »
Pretty pathetic the chi-com's can only find a handful of Chinese to show up for the hate-America rally.   ::hysterical::

Its all theater for the Sheep. Obama and his cronies are trying to get a real war started-a war to end all wars of course.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 19, 2012, 11:14:59 AM »

Its all theater for the Sheep. Obama and his cronies are trying to get a real war started-a war to end all wars of course.

Obviously he sucks at this much worse than FDR.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #12 on: September 19, 2012, 12:44:59 PM »

Obviously he sucks at this much worse than FDR.

He sucks at everything.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie