Author Topic: Radical Islam Joins the DNC  (Read 1306 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Radical Islam Joins the DNC
« on: August 23, 2012, 01:42:23 PM »
Starting at the end of this month the Democratic National Convention will open with a focus on Islam.

20,000 Muslims are expected to attend according to the Bureau of Indigenous Muslim Affairs (BIMA), the national Muslim American non-profit coordinating the two days of events they claim are non-political.  ”Jumah at the DNC” begins August 29 and will start with a Friday afternoon jummah prayer followed by other unnamed programs and events, leading up to the Islamic Regal Banquet. The following day will be an all day Islamic Cultural and Fun Fest which will include discussions on the topics of Islamaphobia, Anti-Shariah, Middle Eastern Crisis, Patriot Act, National Defense Authorization Act and more.  The purpose, according to BIMA, is to attract national and international attention to the plight of American Muslims and to hold political parties accountable for issues that affect them.  However, not all Muslims feel that BIMA represents them and M. Zuhdi Jasser M.D., Founder and President of the American Islamic Forum for Democracy, has expressed serious concerns.

It is troubling that the Democratic National Convention has decided to promote and lend its name and national political platform to the organizers of the “Jummah at the DNC”. The leaders of this event – Jibril Hough and Imam Siraj Wahhaj as advertised are no moderates. They are radicals. These individuals embrace Islamist supremacy and have demonstrated support for radical ideologies.

A quick Google search by the DNC would have shown them that Hough and Wahhaj are leaders in the separatist American Islamist movement. While they may be able to get a few thousand Muslims to attend the event, they are NOT going to be mainstream Muslims.  Most will likely come from Hough and Wahhaj’s radical networks that have long been entrenched in the Charlotte area. Make no mistake they are part of the Islamist movement.

This is not about their right of assembly; this group under a different name pulled the same stunt at the US capitol in 2009 claiming 20k and getting 2-3k. THIS IS ABOUT the DNC calling this an “official function” listing these radicals as typical of the DNC community and more importantly about this organization speaking out AS representing supposedly typical American Muslims (or “Mainstream”).

More exposure, as in sunlight.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

Re: Radical Islam Joins the DNC
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2012, 02:26:58 PM »

Oh, what is a good muslim to do?

Well, they take a look and think America is
just as corrupt as "back home" except that
the penalties are different.  - Easy pickens -

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: August 24, 2012, 11:30:53 AM »
How fortunate.

/
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #3 on: August 24, 2012, 09:56:04 PM »

The Joker would put bacon bits inside helium balloons.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #4 on: August 24, 2012, 11:06:17 PM »
Damn, these bacon ideas are awesome, eh?  Could have bacon confetti too!   ::whoohoo::

Is there anything bacon can't do?   ;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: August 25, 2012, 10:59:42 AM »
Damn, these bacon ideas are awesome, eh?  Could have bacon confetti too!   ::whoohoo::

Is there anything bacon can't do?   ;D

Confetti.....which smells like bacon. Just a simple card which reads... "scratch and sniff". You know they will.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: August 25, 2012, 11:47:23 AM »
But the 'Slims PROMISE there will be no beheadings of infidels after the prayers. That has to make it good, doesn't it?
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson