Author Topic: Let's mock the brain-dead blithering idiot  (Read 2343 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Let's mock the brain-dead blithering idiot
« Reply #20 on: August 26, 2012, 07:57:20 PM »
More laws create more confusion and more opportunites by the lawless (especially progressive pol's) to game them until in the end you have serfs and elities.  There is always a middle ground as Weisshaupt states, but the middle way is rendered inoperable by the elites, the pendulum demands movement, it does not want to rest in place.  But I like your emphasis, less law and more clarity to what is codified would be nice.  Perhaps in our not too distant future it will be thus, but will it be wise or tyrannical?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Let's mock the brain-dead blithering idiot - UPDATE
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2012, 02:44:22 PM »
The media said it was extremist Muslim groups. It is like poking a bee hive and then complaining you get stung. The idiot who made the film said in an interview "All Muslims are a cancer" . He is Jewish and says he hates Muslims. Cannot blame them for getting po'ed.

Their version of po'ed is arson and murder.  Ours is a damn YouTube.  Do you not get the difference?

Our 1st Amendment guarantees us the right to poke bee-hives in our country, and this is where it was done.

There is no more "our" country. With us in other countries and a global financial set and world trading it is one world now. Everything all do is known around the world. If we are going to police the world we have a bigger responsibility. With instant media people should be more responsible. If we have diplomats in war torn and conflicted countries that is the chance they take just like war reporters who get killed. We were in THEIR world.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2012, 02:59:41 PM »
"If she didn't want to get raped, she shouldn't have worn that outfit"
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2012, 03:00:56 PM »
Today, I can't take it.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

Re: Let's mock the brain-dead blithering idiot - UPDATE
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2012, 03:01:57 PM »

There is no more "our" country. With us in other countries and a global financial set and world trading it is one world now. Everything all do is known around the world. If we are going to police the world we have a bigger responsibility. With instant media people should be more responsible. If we have diplomats in war torn and conflicted countries that is the chance they take just like war reporters who get killed. We were in THEIR world.

I'm cool with that, only one teensy exception, it's not "our" country it's our world
and if they harm a diplomat or a reporter or any American they will face retribution
not a court of law.  We own the world it's time to express that knowledge.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2012, 03:45:42 PM »
Today, I can't take it.

With every otheter ting going on in my life today all I need is that idiot and her opinions. A good slap is what she needs to maybe jar her brain into action.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 05:13:24 PM »
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2012, 06:28:17 PM »
Today, I can't take it.

I realize that I hamstrung myself by ignoring yip but I calculate that it will pay off in the end. Pi and PC have noticed and play on it from time to time. I don't think that caddy has even noticed (how could she being so consumed with the constant feeding of that enormous ego of hers?!).

Mary is a loose cannon - you never know WTH she's gonna say next.

I know how vexing it can be at times but for the most part their chains are remarkably easy to yank  ;D

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 07:13:47 PM »
Today, I can't take it.

I realize that I hamstrung myself by ignoring yip but I calculate that it will pay off in the end. Pi and PC have noticed and play on it from time to time. I don't think that caddy has even noticed (how could she being so consumed with the constant feeding of that enormous ego of hers?!).

Mary is a loose cannon - you never know WTH she's gonna say next.

I know how vexing it can be at times but for the most part their chains are remarkably easy to yank  ;D

It's everything, Soup.  That such a .... a .... a BRAIN-DEAD, BLITHERING IDIOT VOTES?!  After what happened yesterday -- as though remembering 9/11/01 wasn't enough -- the attack on our Embassy, the burning of our Consulate and the murder of our Ambassador there and the Marines, that piece of sht sitting in my White House, the .. the ... I don't even know *what* to call-- the Cairo Embassy's sedition, that other piece of sht heading our State Department, and the "media" all over Romney about his "unwarranted and poorly timed criticism" -- it's everything.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 07:19:58 PM »
Yes, everything.

Handbasket, meet Hell.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 07:32:05 PM »
Then you have "serious" liberal pundits on TV agreeing with each other that Pastor Jones and the guy creating this film should be arrested as accessories to murder. They reveal all you need to know about lurks in their rotten minds.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 07:37:24 PM »
Then you have "serious" liberal pundits on TV agreeing with each other that Pastor Jones and the guy creating this film should be arrested as accessories to murder. They reveal all you need to know about lurks in their rotten minds.

Perhaps Pastor Jones should kill these people and drag their bodies through the streets, seems the approved way of handling such situations.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 07:39:32 PM »

Perhaps Pastor Jones should kill these people and drag their bodies through the streets, seems the approved way of handling such situations.

Perhaps the Coptic Christian (alleged) who made the film should help.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 07:42:30 PM »

Perhaps the Coptic Christian (alleged) who made the film should help.

Perhaps.  Imitation is the highest and most sincere form of flattery after all.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2012, 09:29:46 PM »

Go for it, John.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2012, 09:50:06 PM »
Let's just keep them limited to these stinging verbal slaps! A good swift thought right across the cheek.....so to speak.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2012, 10:05:33 PM »
Let's just keep them limited to these stinging verbal slaps! A good swift thought right across the cheek.....so to speak.

I was (just a little bit) disappointed that few of the others took them on in the "Informal poll question" thread a week or so ago. There is an obvious incongruity there between what all the polls and studies reveal (Americans ((both left and right)) are measurably worse off than four years ago) and what the left there claims (they're all better off than four years ago). We should have hammered them on their lies.

No matter, there are plenty more battles to wage  ::thumbsup::
« Last Edit: September 12, 2012, 10:22:24 PM by Pandora »

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #37 on: September 13, 2012, 09:57:18 AM »

Go for it, John.

Numbnuts goes around spiking the ball about OBL and a nobody in Florida needs to be arrested?? ::foilhathelicopter::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie