Author Topic: CALL WALMART NOW!!  (Read 1261 times)

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
CALL WALMART NOW!!
« on: January 10, 2013, 01:01:53 PM »
Call your reps err Wal Mart

No, really. They are meeting with Biden’s sham of a gun control group tomorrow and they need to hear from you. So, from a reader:

Ok, everybody, don’t call stores, call corporate. Here’s the number: (479)273-4000

That gets you the home office. Tell them you want to express an opinion and they’ll immediately transfer you to another line where you will talk to a real person who will take your comment and record the call.

They are getting calls going both ways right now. They said that they have made not decisions going forward except to hear what Biden’s group says and then weigh that with the comments from their customers.

So start calling. Have your family and friends call. Overwhelm their switchboard with calls and we may keep them on our side.

I would tell them that if they cave, they lose a customer and that customer’s family. And you’ll tell anyone likeminded that you know. So, get on it.

Also, contact your federal representatives. If everyone who bought an AR-15 magazine since 2004 called their reps, these bills would never get out of committee.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
Re: CALL WALMART NOW!!
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2013, 09:39:45 PM »
Great... So now our laws will be based on the whims of a retail outlet who may be worried that their stores may be targeted by the IRS because they sell guns and ammo, and the dems do not like that.  Trust me they don't care a lick about what their customers want, they are surely more concerned about what bidet is going to threaten them with.
« Last Edit: January 10, 2013, 11:34:40 PM by benb61 »
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2013, 08:10:00 AM »
And this -

https://corporate.walmart.com/contact-us/store-corporate-feedback

Select "Company Feedback and Questions"

Leave your message.

I wrote this - In the meeting your executives are attending at the White House today I dearly hope your company does not give into the hate-mongering, fear-mongering and demonizing efforts of these extreme liberal democrats who desire to destroy the Second Amendment protection granted us by our Founders when they established this nation.  The Second Amendment does not apply to just hunting firearms..."the right of the people to keep and bear Arms (plural and non-specific or restricted!) SHALL NOT be infringed"!  Hopefully your executives choose wisely and do not impede or infringe in any way the ability of Americans to purchase firearms, firearm accessories or ammunition and continue to enjoy my continued patronage.

Enter your info (I did, they got all that from all my in-store and online purchases over the years, and then some).

Then selected "Walmart Corporate Headquarters" and hit "finish".

Boom!

Either they heed my words and do honor to themselves and the spirit of our forefathers and founders to they don't and they lose more customers...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: January 11, 2013, 12:33:19 PM »
Done.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: January 14, 2013, 11:59:57 AM »
I got a standard BS letter back, it bland split-the-baby weasel language is not surprising, especially since I just heard on rush that Wal Mart is suspending ammo orders, ostensibly because the pending 2A bills that may come along are casting uncertainty blah blah blah, but as Rush said Wal Mart is simply trying to not be in the O'Bongo crosshairs!  So apprently they think more of O'Bongo than they do the Constitition or our rights as individuals in a nominally (for now) free nation!

Fvcking gutless cowards!

I'm gonna tear these corporate weenies a new one!

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: January 14, 2013, 12:44:31 PM »

It is a business and its primary goal is to continue as a business.  In this world of corporatism and government control of business traditional corporate models are no longer valid.  This is one of the ways (intimidation) an "independent" business will be controlled, welcome to the new America. As long as they are not unionized they will retain their identity and will be able to reinvigorate.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #6 on: January 14, 2013, 12:59:32 PM »

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-14/we-are-not-deadbeat-nation-full-obama-transcript

Jon Karl?

QUESTION: Thank you, Mr. President.

On the issue of guns, given how difficult it will be, some would say, impossible, to get any gun control measure passed through this Congress, what are you willing or able to do using the powers of your presidency to act without Congress?

And -- and I'd also like to know, what do you make of these long lines we're seeing at gun shows and gun stores all around the country? I mean, even in Connecticut, applications for guns are up since the shooting in Newtown.

OBAMA: Well, my understanding is the vice president's going to provide a range of steps we can take to reduce gun violence. Some of them will require legislation, some of them I can accomplish through executive action. And so I'll be reviewing those today, and as I said, I'll speak in more detail to what we're going to go ahead and propose later in the week.

But I'm confident that there are some steps that we can take that don't require legislation and that are within my authority as president. And where you get a step that has the opportunity to reduce the possibility of gun violence, then I want to go ahead and take it.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: January 14, 2013, 01:30:57 PM »
I don't want to call.  Frankly it's up to WalMart to cave or not to cave.  It's not like REAL American business will be there to take up the slack, if WalMart thinks appealing to leftist garbage is the wave of the future.

Mills Fleet Farm made my list...my good list

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2013, 03:57:27 PM »
Not to veer too far off topic, but in regard to corporations being pressed to bow to various agendas, I have a friend with first hand experience.

He is a marketing executive for a popular coffee retailer. They have been under incessant pressure by homosexual radicals to take on homosexual causes; to cut ties with organizations, vendors, advertisers, and even customers who are not on board with the radical homosexuals. Not only that, they demand that the company "come out" as in full support of homosexual causes, and their demands are followed up by threats of boycotts and bad PR.

These people refuse to take "we respect your rights and your right to advocate for your cause, but as a retailer we value all customers, and hold no official positions on controversial issues." The CEO is even a flaming libtard who says point-blank, "our mission is not profit, it is to be enviromnetally friendly and create opportunity for third world coffee growers." My friend has challenged that openly with logic, stating that without profit, there is no opportunity to help anyone, and for that, he gets eyerolls and patronizing smiles. Silly conservative.

My point is that even a radical liberal CEO can try to stay away from issues that he deems unhelpful to the health of his company, and these radicals will not let them be. My friend said that in mid summer, about 60% of his time was trying to craft a plan for dealing with these faggots and fielding their complaints and threats. He's a frikkin VP. Talk about a squeaky wheel wasting resources.

I can only imagine the pressure Walmart and other retailers are facing now. This regime is going all in on gun control, and it will leverage anything it can.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: January 14, 2013, 04:24:16 PM »
Re:  WalMart; I should have put this here:

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/walmart-suspends-ammo-orders-pending-gun-control-decision

They're not restocking until the current issue is settled ......

*sigh*
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #10 on: January 14, 2013, 05:39:39 PM »
Speaking of Wal-Mart, I was in multiple Wal-Marts this weekend looking for ammo.  Every store was out of 9mm and .223, but plenty of other rifle cals and lots of .380 and .40cal.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: January 14, 2013, 06:24:08 PM »

http://cnsnews.com/blog/gregory-gwyn-williams-jr/walmart-suspends-ammo-orders-pending-gun-control-decision

*sigh*

And I guess I'm done with them until they grow a pair...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #12 on: January 14, 2013, 08:27:25 PM »

*sigh*

And I guess I'm done with them until they grow a pair...

From what I'm getting they restock at 8.00P.M. I was told this at work by a friend and went on my way home and a few minutes after 8 they brought out what the got in. I was the first time I saw 9mm since Newtown.But 40mm are still MIA!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #13 on: January 14, 2013, 08:58:46 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: January 15, 2013, 07:31:39 AM »
According to WND, this is a false rumor

http://www.wnd.com/2013/01/walmart-responds-to-suspended-ammo-story/

I call BS on all this!  I can tell by the letter they sent me they are trying to appease both sides and are talking out both sides of their mouth!  The bottom line is they are unwilling to come out with a top executive and declare which side they are on.  I am sickened and angered but not surprised that people today find it so difficult to stand for principles regardless the urgings of merketing gurus, corporate lawyers and PR bullsh*tters!  We are in a point in history where nuance and neutrality is simply unacceptable.  IDP's info proves this, the Left plays to win and never gives up and yields no ground, the only way to defeat them is to gain ground using everything you have in your offensive arsenal!

For f**k sake, we are talking about our life and liberty here!  Screw the politics, screw all that noise and FIGHT DAMNIT!

::gaah::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #15 on: January 15, 2013, 07:33:28 AM »
I don't want to call.  Frankly it's up to WalMart to cave or not to cave.  It's not like REAL American business will be there to take up the slack, if WalMart thinks appealing to leftist garbage is the wave of the future.

Mills Fleet Farm made my list...my good list

Amen, MNHAwk!  FF way at the top!

::clapping::