Author Topic: School Made Deaf Child Change Sign Name, Said It Looked Like Gun  (Read 4906 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: School Made Deaf Child Change Sign Name, Said It Looked Like Gun
« Reply #20 on: August 29, 2012, 11:17:57 AM »
You want me to change his name? Sure. Its now him pointing his finger at your head and pretending to fire a gun.  Now don't say another word or the district is going to court over a Freedom of Expression violation, and my family is going to get millions of dollars- because what Jury to going to side with you when a) it doesn't look anything like a gun b) my child is disabled and has enough issues in his life without having to spell his name out so satisfy a bunch of bullying stupid  hoplophobes hell bent on social engineering a war on little boys. Even deaf ones. .

Do you still want to go there?

What always amazes me is that you know this starts with an idiot libtard teacher, and the principle, who should know better, doubles down. Then the District superintendent doubles down.  And on what? Sign Language. Even if one student "mock shot" another on the playground ( in the 2nd grade "War" among the boys using our hands as guns was a common game) it shouldn't be something that administration can say anything about.   Its a sign used in a  f'ing game - one you don't want played because you can't stand the thought of any more Alpha males being produced.  It keeps coming back to this:

« Last Edit: August 29, 2012, 11:23:02 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #21 on: August 29, 2012, 11:27:21 AM »
"You want me to change his name?"

I was thinking of acting out pumping a shotgun round, but I can go your way too!

"Its a sign used in a  f'ing game - one you don't want played because you can't stand the thought of any more Alpha males being produced."

Yup.

Time for an Alpha or two to tear into these libiots!

And the more I see that sign the more I chuckle...I wonder why that is...?
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2012, 02:29:19 PM »
I would have made this into one big, fat joke. I would have poured ridicule down on them. Dad should have told the school not to worry, he only allows his son to carry blanks for his finger and can only target practice with adult supervision. I'd comfort the school and advise them he'll have his son holster his weapon. Better yet, I'd ask how they want to handle the "no guns in school" with his son...Like maybe cut his hands off.

And If I had a carried...it would be visible on my belt. These asshats need to see what a real gun looks like. You couldn't blow thier brains out, so what's thier concern.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #23 on: August 29, 2012, 02:42:46 PM »
I would have made this into one big, fat joke. I would have poured ridicule down on them. Dad should have told the school not to worry, he only allows his son to carry blanks for his finger and can only target practice with adult supervision. I'd comfort the school and advise them he'll have his son holster his weapon. Better yet, I'd ask how they want to handle the "no guns in school" with his son...Like maybe cut his hands off.

And If I had a carried...it would be visible on my belt. These asshats need to see what a real gun looks like. You couldn't blow thier brains out, so what's thier concern.

Hey, i just realized....they have real reason to be afraid of his imaginary finger gun.....if they have imaginary brains!
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: August 29, 2012, 03:10:52 PM »

Hey, i just realized....they have real reason to be afraid of his imaginary finger gun.....if they have imaginary brains!

HEH...Yeah..... Parents should have given them a visual.....Don't look at his finger as a gun, visualize a booger on the end.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #25 on: August 29, 2012, 08:35:15 PM »
Heh, good one ChrstnHsbndFthr!   ;D

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #26 on: August 30, 2012, 04:31:00 AM »
::effu::

That says  " Stymie " in sign language .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #27 on: August 30, 2012, 06:29:46 AM »

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: August 30, 2012, 07:35:38 AM »
::effu::

That says  " Stymie " in sign language .

Will not be mistaken for a gun....... ::hysterical::

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #29 on: September 01, 2012, 07:31:22 AM »
  Sometimes words just fail me.

Me too.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #30 on: September 01, 2012, 01:51:26 PM »

Me too.

Words fail, but what about hand gestures?  :)
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #31 on: September 02, 2012, 08:22:14 AM »

Me too.

And whole arm gestures work real well.The Sicilian Salute has been with us since the days of the Ceasars and beyond.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: September 02, 2012, 10:11:11 AM »

Me too.

And whole arm gestures work real well.The Sicilian Salute has been with us since the days of the Ceasars and beyond.

The arm gesture is great, along with the mental picture painted by Eastwood.