Author Topic: Libertas' All Things 2012 RNC Convention Thread  (Read 13559 times)

CatholicCrusader

Re: Libertas' All Things 2012 RNC Convention Thread
« Reply #200 on: August 31, 2012, 05:49:03 PM »
Well, I think ALL the speeches were great, including Clint Eastwood's.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #201 on: August 31, 2012, 06:49:57 PM »
Well, I think ALL the speeches were great, including Clint Eastwood's.

The dem party is in trouble when they choose to hammer Clint eastwoods speech. Did you notice there was a telepromptor in front of the empty chair. ::laughonfloor::

I'm not sure what people were expecting....I listened again and he had some funny lines. He did stammer some but so what. He delivered a simple message that was dead on true.

We'll see what the MSM says when sandra fluke flops her privates up on stage. I'm sure the ghost of kennedy will be close by, along with bill clinton.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #202 on: August 31, 2012, 08:31:32 PM »
I'm sure the ghost of kennedy will be close by, along with bill clinton sexually harassing Sandra Fluke.

FIFY.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #203 on: August 31, 2012, 09:16:20 PM »
I'm sure the ghost of kennedy will be close by, along with bill clinton sexually harassing Sandra Fluke.

FIFY.

You can't harass the willing.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #204 on: August 31, 2012, 09:45:52 PM »

FIFY.

You can't harass the willing.

How I missed that I'll never know.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #205 on: September 01, 2012, 08:14:28 AM »
She'll give it up for Ted's ghost?  Won't Bill be po'd?!

::hysterical::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #206 on: September 01, 2012, 08:49:37 AM »
She'll give it up for Ted's ghost?  Won't Bill be po'd?!

Threesome

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #207 on: September 01, 2012, 10:55:41 PM »
Ick.  My first thought was, no, not a threesome, since a threesome is typically thought of as two females with one male, since the females are willing to touch each other. The other is referred to as a gang-bang, because it is typically a take-turns situation....then other things occurred to me such as when Bill walks into a room with a fish tank even they stop swimming because they know what he will do to ANYTHING that moves, and I wish I hadn't noticed the thread. Bill Clinton, A dead Kennedy, and Sandra Fluke.......Icky.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #208 on: September 01, 2012, 11:04:24 PM »
Ick.  My first thought was, no, not a threesome, since a threesome is typically thought of as two females with one male, since the females are willing to touch each other. The other is referred to as a gang-bang, because it is typically a take-turns situation....then other things occurred to me such as when Bill walks into a room with a fish tank even they stop swimming because they know what he will do to ANYTHING that moves, and I wish I hadn't noticed the thread. Bill Clinton, A dead Kennedy, and Sandra Fluke.......Icky.

Need mind bleach now?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline EW1(SG)

• Who? Me?
    • EW1's Intercept Log
« Reply #209 on: September 02, 2012, 08:02:59 AM »

Need mind bleach now?

Kennedy was infamous for, among other things, "sandwiching" a coat check girl with another Senator at a DC restaurant.
My doctor told me to start killing people.  Not in those exact words, she said I had to reduce the stress in my life.

Same thing.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #210 on: September 02, 2012, 08:25:23 AM »

Need mind bleach now?

Kennedy was infamous for, among other things, "sandwiching" a coat check girl with another Senator at a DC restaurant.

The other Senator was Connecticuts own Dodd,the drunken bum.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #211 on: September 03, 2012, 11:38:00 AM »
forgive me it this is posted elsewhere, I didn't see  it

Paul Ryan Responds To So-Called Fact-Checkers Of His RNC Speech with Brian Williams

Unaired & Unedited: Paul Ryan Responds To So-Called Fact-Checkers Of His RNC Speech

I liked how Ryan said he wouldn't have said it if it wasn't true

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #212 on: September 03, 2012, 02:36:30 PM »
forgive me it this is posted elsewhere, I didn't see  it

Paul Ryan Responds To So-Called Fact-Checkers Of His RNC Speech with Brian Williams

Unaired & Unedited: Paul Ryan Responds To So-Called Fact-Checkers Of His RNC Speech

Dems misleading......who'd a thought.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #213 on: September 03, 2012, 07:30:32 PM »
forgive me it this is posted elsewhere, I didn't see  it

Dems misleading......who'd a thought.

They're all on the same retarded talking points...as this asshat from CA confirms...

http://sanfrancisco.cbslocal.com/2012/09/03/kcbs-exclusive-california-dems-leader-compares-gops-to-nazi-joseph-goebbels/

When all you have is lying, cheating and stealing...you accuse your opponents of what you are guilty of.  Yeah, the old "you suck too" playground crap that most grow out of as they mature stays with libiots until death.  And really, when it comes to lying and state power to cotrol others, nobody can out-Nazi Dem's!

And that lying Succubus Nasty Pelosi decides not to denounce this tone and instead tries, horribly I might add, to attack Ryan.  

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/horrible-pelosi-refuses-to-condemn-dem-leader-who-just-compared-republicans-to-nazis-video/

You know you just scored a double-tap on our enemy when this happens!

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #214 on: September 04, 2012, 05:22:04 PM »
Romney & Ryan: The first interview

Romney & Ryan: The first interview

One day after choosing Congressman Paul Ryan as his running mate,
presidential candidate Mitt Romney and Rep. Ryan sit down for an interview
with CBS News' Bob Schieffer