Author Topic: The Left's Economic Terrorism Playbook  (Read 1882 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
The Left's Economic Terrorism Playbook
« on: March 22, 2011, 09:09:01 AM »
« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 09:55:32 AM by IronDioPriest »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: The Left's Economic Terrorism Playbook
« Reply #1 on: March 22, 2011, 10:00:59 AM »
I wonder how this audio was obtained? This is obviously something the attendees at the meeting would have preferred to keep under wraps.

Good. So we know what they're doing, and Beck is all over it. That way when they try their BS in May, it'll be obvious, and hopefully they can be shamed and ridiculed like the anti-American pukes they are.

I seriously have no affinity or national kinship whatsoever for people like this. I would just as soon they all drop dead at once. I see them as a greater cancer and threat to my country than al Qaeda or Islam. They need to be eradicated from our midst.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2011, 10:10:12 AM »
Found this article, for those who cannot view YouTube at work etc -

http://www.businessinsider.com/seiu-union-plan-to-destroy-jpmorgan
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: March 22, 2011, 10:14:40 AM »
Just finished reading this...my God, can you imagine anybody on the Right, a Tea Party member spouting crap like this and working to make it happen, what would happen to them legally and in the media?!

Eradicating this ilk - check!

Thread title is perfectly named...these are economic terrorists!

::guillotine::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 22, 2011, 10:26:41 AM »
Found this article, for those who cannot view YouTube at work etc -

http://www.businessinsider.com/seiu-union-plan-to-destroy-jpmorgan

Good find, Libertas!  Beck mentioned a Henry Blodget article, but I only gave it a cursory search.  There's a partial transcript in it, and here's the uncut version of the youtube from The Blaze:

UNCUT TAPE: Former SEIU Official Reveals Secret Plan To Destroy JP Morgan
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #5 on: March 22, 2011, 05:11:07 PM »
Now that it's out where is the arrest warrent?I'm hoping that now that the light has been turned on these roaches will run and hide in the holes they belong in. SEIU should be dismantled and the President need to answer questions about this guys visits to the WH.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: March 22, 2011, 05:24:00 PM »
Yeah.  Presidoesnt Stymie agrees with everything this terrorists says, but he'll never drag out TOTUS and formally announce it.  So, forget the arrest warrants from Stymie or Eric the Holder.  And since Pace University is in New York...well, barring a local Sheriff with a set...forget about charges there!

Sick.  I'd charge him and if convicted throw the book at him so hard his momma would feel it!

Offline michelleo

« Reply #7 on: March 22, 2011, 08:32:32 PM »
That guy and all the gigglers in the room should all be brought up on domestic terrorism charges.

Offline rickl

• Established Member
« Reply #8 on: March 22, 2011, 08:56:47 PM »
That guy and all the gigglers in the room should all be brought up on domestic terrorism charges.

This guy was.
We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
~ Ann Barnhardt

charlesoakwood

« Reply #9 on: March 22, 2011, 09:18:23 PM »

The conflict escalation is proceeding and whether they achieve their goal or fail there will be prosecutions.  Do you want these people to achieve their goal. Do you want these people to be your prosecutor?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: March 22, 2011, 09:53:39 PM »
Full transcript here.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2011, 06:28:38 AM »

This guy was.

I saw that article earlier and forgot to comment.

And boy oh boy does this comment stand out!

“Attempts to undermine the legitimate currency of this country are simply a unique form of domestic terrorism,”  U.S. Attorney Tompkins said in announcing the verdict. “While these forms of anti-government activities do not involve violence, they are every bit as insidious and represent a clear and present danger to the economic stability of this country,” she added. “We are determined to meet these threats through infiltration, disruption, and dismantling of organizations which seek to challenge the legitimacy of our democratic form of government.”

OK fothermuckers, on that basis there are a lot of clowns needing to be charged, tried and convicted in Washington DC!  Start with Duh Wun, Turbo Timmy, The Ben Bernanke, Pelosi, Reid, Frank, Dodd...the list goes on, get on it!

What a load of prairie patties!

But yeah, let these bastards like Lerner spout their insurrection without penalty.

The damn country is completely ass-end up!

::gaah::   ::cussing::    ::angry::    ::bashing::    ::falldownshocked::

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #12 on: March 23, 2011, 12:59:07 PM »
Willful refusal to repay a legal debt to a federally insured banking institution is theft and consequently a felony and a Federal Offense .

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #13 on: March 23, 2011, 01:56:03 PM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #14 on: March 23, 2011, 02:31:58 PM »
Yeah, and just like the NBP case, Erica Holder won't give a flippin' pancake!

::angry::

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2011, 04:55:33 PM »
Yeah, and just like the NBP case, Erica Holder won't give a flippin' pancake!

::angry::

I didn't think he would do sh*t about it but it's ammo against Toonces in 2012.Use what you have over and over again.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie