Author Topic: Weisshaupt's Proof we are doomed as a Society Thread  (Read 4061 times)

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: August 30, 2012, 11:35:39 AM by Weisshaupt »

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Weisshaupt's Proof we are doomed as a Society Thread
« Reply #1 on: September 04, 2012, 03:51:53 PM »
« Last Edit: September 04, 2012, 04:19:17 PM by IronDioPriest »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 07:32:43 PM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: September 05, 2012, 10:43:26 PM »

Weisshaupt, are y'all related genetically or is it cosmic?

How the Disintegration is Likely Going to Happen
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - September 4, AD 2012 4:38 PM MST
    READ EVERY WORD OF THIS AT LEAST TWICE.

Matt Bracken has written a piece over at Western Rifle Shooters that matches exactly how I have envisaged the coming collapse and civil war.

His belief that it will all begin with the rejection of EBT Foodstamps cards is, I think, spot-on.

Next comes the urban riots.

Then comes the rioters spilling into the suburbs.

Then comes full-blown chaos when the rioters realize that the cops alone can't contain them.

Then come the beatings, rapes and murders. In the open. In broad daylight. At heavily trafficked intersections.

Then comes the militia, which is what I intend to do when shizz gets real. That has been my intention all along, since the fall of 2008 when I knew that collapse and civil war was an inevitability.

Echoing Bracken, if I am either sandbagged or on a bipod, 400 yards is an EASY kill. Men are a hell of a lot bigger than prairie dogs, which is why learning to snipe on prairie dogs is so wise, in addition to good, wholesome fun.

When I tell you people to be buying LONG GUNS and ammo, I'm not kidding. Assault rifles and tens of thousands of rounds of ammunition is one of the best places to park wealth right now. And you better know how to use it, and you better sit your wife down, tell her to cut the sissy, whiny female bullsh*t and learn how to handle every weapon system in your arsenal. This isn't a damn game or a TV show. Many, many women are going to find themselves as the ONLY THING standing between a hip-hop rape mob and their children.

If you haven't watched my Vendee Genocide YouTube presentation, I clearly lay out the case that it is an absolute certainty that THERE WILL BE MASS RAPES when the inner city hip-hop contingent can no longer be contained by standard law enforcement. It isn't even debatable.

Read the essay above, and then GET READY. QUICKLY.

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 05, 2012, 11:14:10 PM »

Weisshaupt, are y'all related genetically or is it cosmic?

I think Ann is probably a way better shot than I am.  I have been spending most of my time building survival systems in a place that is unlikely to see hip-hop rape gangs, rather than practicing - hell I still haven't shot my .45 yet.  Every time I make it to a gun show, I buy 500-1000  rounds of something- but I am still well short of 10K of any long gun caliber.  My plan is to run and hide. I suspect Ann's plan is to go hunting.  I will be a bit like Bill Cosby. If they come at me, my job will be to kick them back into play with people like Ann.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #7 on: September 05, 2012, 11:19:58 PM »
I can bang the 400 yard gong all day long with my M39 Finnish Mosin-Nagant on iron sights and cheap 50 year old Eastern Bloc surplus ammo. I can well imagine what a good scoped platform is capable of.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

charlesoakwood

« Reply #8 on: September 05, 2012, 11:25:10 PM »

Good plan.  I had assumed, and we know about assumptions,
that being an advocate you were also and enthusiast.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: September 06, 2012, 12:11:45 AM »

I'd say he is, he's just been busy making sure his children survive.  Ann is childless and concedes she'll probably be martyred, but she's not going down without a fight; however, few know their destiny.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #10 on: September 06, 2012, 12:38:17 AM »

Oh, there will be a smile on my face as I kick'em  back to Ann. I am glad you remind me to go over there and read - I usually don't because I get really depressed.  However, the article about repealing the 19th Amendment could have been written by me - especially in light of the above post of the wife throwing out her husband's vote.  The Amendments in the first half of the 20th century doomed this country. Momentum carried us this far, but we are off the rails and there just is no stopping this

The United States government is a gigantic, mathematically impossible Ponzi that cannot be salvaged. It is mathematically impossible, as in the mathematics of what Romney and Ryan are saying is totally, completely mathematically impossible, as in NOT POSSIBLE MATHEMATICALLY. And they know it. Hence, they are amoral, psychopathic liars.

Even if the most morally upright and blisteringly intelligent people could magically be put in charge of the United States government and financial system, there would be NOTHING they could do to avert the collapse of the economy and the government, because the collapse is now a MATHEMATICAL CERTAINTY. All they could do would be to attempt to hold the states together, keep petroleum flowing, and try to prevent a land invasion by the Chinese and/or Russians.

Given all of this, you should be asking yourselves the question, "Why in the hell would Mitt Romney, Paul Ryan, Obama or anyone else want anything to do with being the Chief Executive of a nation that is inevitably going to collapse?"

The answer is:

"Basically, me and my friend, we needed some money and we saw this country, we saw a Treasury with money in it and I grabbed it and she drove away. 'Cause we needed the money. We just wanted money. Just for anything, and it was an easy way of getting money."

This nation cannot survive because of the people who populate it. Good luck fixing that on November 6, 2012, because your choices are Stephanie and her friend, and Stephanie and her friend.

All true.
I think this thing is coming. The Article Ann cites is a little more dire than I expect, but not more dire than I am planning for. I wish I had more time for learning to shoot well, but there isn't any point in defending my life or my family  if I can't provide food and shelter. The Last stand might very well be in my driveway, but once this starts, I would expect that I will have a lot more time on my hands to practice - as working at that point will no longer be possible.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #11 on: September 06, 2012, 01:07:10 AM »

One should have a functional knowledge attained
by practical application of all the tools in his kit. 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: September 06, 2012, 07:18:26 AM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: September 06, 2012, 07:22:10 AM »

One should have a functional knowledge attained
by practical application of all the tools in his kit. 

I hope we have the warning signs as outlined, that way I can GTFO of town before the crap really hits the fan.

As for functional knowledge, I just brushed up on my light infantry knowledge, now, if I can only get the rest of the clan to drill properly!

Oh, and I really need to load up more!   ;)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2012, 09:08:49 PM »
People have no freakin' common sense or class anymore.  Jayzus!  This mother needs to be told "this is NOT done"?!
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2012, 10:05:12 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #17 on: September 07, 2012, 06:37:02 AM »
I wonder if the father was the guy caught on camera crapping in the potted plants at the mall?

charlesoakwood

« Reply #18 on: September 07, 2012, 08:47:00 PM »

Or crapping on the side of that cop car at OWS.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #19 on: September 07, 2012, 09:52:05 PM »
Turn the page.