Author Topic: Rome burns and the pres goes to Vegas  (Read 532 times)

Offline fingerroll

• Likes the place
Rome burns and the pres goes to Vegas
« on: September 13, 2012, 08:25:48 AM »
As the  middle east explodes with anti-American sentiment our cheif exec goes to LAs Vegas for a fundraiser.  Our only allie in the region seeks our help and a simple meeting with him and he can't fit it into his schedule, yet he will appear on Lettermen and meet with jay-Z/Beyonce. 

what a sad little office he has made it. The world is mocking the shrinking paper tiger and all he cares about is an election.  Bush was no Einstein and I wasn't a fan of him but the current resident is an absolute moron.  Not to mention a muslim sympathizer

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Rome burns and the pres goes to Vegas
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 08:33:11 AM »
As the  middle east explodes with anti-American sentiment our cheif exec goes to LAs Vegas for a fundraiser.  Our only allie in the region seeks our help and a simple meeting with him and he can't fit it into his schedule, yet he will appear on Lettermen and meet with jay-Z/Beyonce. 

what a sad little office he has made it. The world is mocking the shrinking paper tiger and all he cares about is an election.  Bush was no Einstein and I wasn't a fan of him but the current resident is an absolute moron.  Not to mention a muslim sympathizer

Since the embassy is considered american soil, if I were president I would order it destroyed and I would use the ships missiles, stationed off their coast, to destroy it. How long would it take one missile to reach the target? Because that's the amount of warning I would give... I'd use more than one missile.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 10:04:51 AM »

A sternly worded letter on the nose of a cruise missile.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 11:41:47 AM »
I'd send just one note with two words: "Look up."

Maybe 5,000 years from now humans will be able to reenter this area...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.