Author Topic: The All Things 2012 DNC Convention Thread  (Read 21510 times)

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
Re: The All Things 2012 DNC Convention Thread
« Reply #80 on: September 05, 2012, 09:41:09 PM »
You know what- we should ban corporate profits.

The mask is off. Anti-Capitalist, Anti-Freedom, Anti-American Assholes.  If you cant see it by now, then you don't want to, and you deserve everything that is coming to you - and sorry Charles, but that includes being hunted.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
« Reply #81 on: September 05, 2012, 09:51:38 PM »
Or maybe Slick is angling for a Supreme Court nomination. It must be one of those two. There is just no earthly reason for him to make an ass out of himself promoting a person who he clearly feels superior to in any and every way imaginable.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #82 on: September 05, 2012, 09:53:14 PM »
Okay, it's clearly shifted from boring to comical and absurd.

I can't believe that Slick just asked the delegates, "Are we better off now than we were four years ago?" But he did. That can't play well with America.

The lying has moved into high gear.

It's funny when you think about it...they got a congenital and habitual liar to nominate BO. Just in the last couple of minutes...listening to this tripe...I am strongly reminded of what a fabulous liar Slick is.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2012, 09:58:26 PM by trapeze »
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #83 on: September 05, 2012, 10:04:14 PM »
I love this: He is promoting a twenty year college loan. That's like a mortgage. No one ever asks why college is so damned expensive. College keeps getting more expensive and no one ever asks why. No one ever says "enough."

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #84 on: September 05, 2012, 10:10:16 PM »
Okay...I'm sorry but I just can't take any more of this bullsh*t. I've just got to turn on the football game and wait for my stomach to stop its trip down the trail to sudden and explosive vomiting.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #85 on: September 05, 2012, 10:32:22 PM »
I'm wondering what clinton was doing before the speech..... he seems to have a foreign substance in the corner of his mouth. Looks like dinner.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #86 on: September 06, 2012, 12:13:03 AM »

And those $3.00 Castro brothers mother? 
What a wholesome homemaker she is.

CHARLOTTE, N.C.
 –  The young Texas mayor whose keynote speech wowed the Democratic National Convention crowd Wednesday night draws political inspiration from his mother – who is a member of a radical civil rights movement and who reportedly thinks the truth behind the Battle of the Alamo is that Texans swiped Mexico’s land.

Maria del Rosario Castro, the mother of San Antonio Mayor Julian Castro, said in 2010 that she grew up being told the battle was “glorious,” only to learn the so-called heroes were really “a bunch of drunks and crooks and slaveholding imperialists who conquered land that didn’t belong to them.”

Weasel Zippers

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #87 on: September 06, 2012, 05:48:58 AM »
Yeah, after enduring almost four years of King Putt one may almost be excused for looking at Clinton with something approaching nostalgia.

This is a heck of a sell job. It's like he's standing in a used car lot and doing his best to put the sucker in a clunker.

And, of course, the other big image here is that he is literally prostituting himself. He doesn't believe for a moment that BO is a good president. I have no idea why he is doing this. He must be thinking he is going to get that UN Secretary General nomination that he's always wanted.

This is NOT a good speech. And he isn't delivering it well, either. His voice is cracking. He's stuttering. He's not speaking very clearly...even for him with his stupid accent. The speech is boring. It's not inspiring. And it's, naturally, a lot about him instead of BO.

It's Willie "The Magician" Clinton trying to pull a rabbit out of Stymie's a$$ !
« Last Edit: September 06, 2012, 05:53:45 AM by Sectionhand »

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #88 on: September 06, 2012, 05:51:39 AM »
Or maybe Slick is angling for a Supreme Court nomination. It must be one of those two. There is just no earthly reason for him to make an ass out of himself promoting a person who he clearly feels superior to in any and every way imaginable.

Clinton NEVER does something for nothing . What's the payoff ? Stymie needs him badly and Clinton knows it ... Endorse Hillary 2016 ? Probably .

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #89 on: September 06, 2012, 07:06:57 AM »
Yeah, after enduring almost four years of King Putt one may almost be excused for looking at Clinton with something approaching nostalgia.

This is a heck of a sell job. It's like he's standing in a used car lot and doing his best to put the sucker in a clunker.

And, of course, the other big image here is that he is literally prostituting himself. He doesn't believe for a moment that BO is a good president. I have no idea why he is doing this. He must be thinking he is going to get that UN Secretary General nomination that he's always wanted.

This is NOT a good speech. And he isn't delivering it well, either. His voice is cracking. He's stuttering. He's not speaking very clearly...even for him with his stupid accent. The speech is boring. It's not inspiring. And it's, naturally, a lot about him instead of BO.

It's Willie "The Magician" Clinton trying to pull a rabbit out of Stymie's a$$ !

Wouldn't want to be that rabbit...or the magician...   ::speechless::   ::puke::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #90 on: September 06, 2012, 07:11:24 AM »

Clinton NEVER does something for nothing . What's the payoff ? Stymie needs him badly and Clinton knows it ... Endorse Hillary 2016 ? Probably .

Slick Willie, the adjudicated liar, should be in prison!  But yeah, what the hell is his game?  What can Barry possibly give the Clintons?  If he loses this election his endorsement will be toxic, Bill might be a POS but he isn't stupid...he has to see Obama heading for a huge fall...I think his speech was all about keeping the field workers on their plantation happy, and has nothing to do with what he could possibly get from the SCoaMF.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #91 on: September 06, 2012, 08:58:05 AM »
Bill Clinton is there because he needs it --

My daughter noticed that all the women seemed angry when they speak.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

« Reply #92 on: September 06, 2012, 10:24:47 AM »

Democrat Transition Into Communist Party Continues Apace

We all belong to the government.      ::mooning::

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #93 on: September 06, 2012, 10:51:29 AM »
Now everybody here realizes, I hope, that even tho' they put 'God' and 'Jersulem' back in the party platform, it doesn't mean that anything has changed. They don't consider their party platform as a legal binding contract. It was only put back in the party platform for window dressing, in the hopes that it may appease and convince useful idiots and repubs.

Consider this whole episode as a light displaying their true agenda.

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #94 on: September 06, 2012, 11:27:19 AM »

When is the Jewish community in the USA going
to figure it out.  Are they just too freaking smart
to understand that it's the Democrats that want
to send them to camp or are they so stupid that
they think they will be officiating our departure?

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #95 on: September 06, 2012, 12:46:36 PM »
Now everybody here realizes, I hope, that even tho' they put 'God' and 'Jersulem' back in the party platform, it doesn't mean that anything has changed. They don't consider their party platform as a legal binding contract. It was only put back in the party platform for window dressing, in the hopes that it may appease and convince useful idiots and repubs.

You're right radioman - you can't unring a bell. I've added: “God and Jerusalem were booed on the floor of the democrat convention.” to my tagline at a couple of sites just to rub their noses in it ;-)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #96 on: September 06, 2012, 12:56:42 PM »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #97 on: September 06, 2012, 01:05:47 PM »

You're right radioman - you can't unring a bell. I've added: “God and Jerusalem were booed on the floor of the democrat convention.” to my tagline at a couple of sites just to rub their noses in it ;-)

Here they are, in full boo -

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/09/05/jerusalem_and_god_get_booed_at_dem_convention.html

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #98 on: September 06, 2012, 01:10:37 PM »
Nice to see football kicking Clinton's butt...

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/2012/09/06/tv-ratings-wednesday-nfl-season-opener-down-but-still-dominates-night-big-brother-so-you-think-you-can-dance-fall-plus-dnc-coverage/147493/

But how many people know the Dem's put forth an illegal alien to speak?

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2012/sep/5/young-face-put-on-illegal-migration/

Gosh, I wonder if that means Dem's are for open borders, free handouts and voting rights for non-citizens?  Hmmm...   ::thinking::

And this clip on Slick Willie is screaming for a politcal ad to saturate the nation with!

CLINTON: Now -- but he has -- he has laid the foundations for a new, modern, successful economy of shared prosperity. And if you will renew the president’s contract, you will feel it. You will feel it.
http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/dnc-2012-bill-clintons-speech-at-the-democratic-national-convention-excerpt/2012/09/05/f208865e-f7a4-11e1-8253-3f495ae70650_print.html

::speechless::   ::moneyshaker::   ::exitstageleft::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #99 on: September 06, 2012, 01:39:15 PM »

I fear for them and their immortal souls.  I really do.

As Gunsmith truck leaves the driveway for work every night, I say an Our Father, (otherwise known as The Lord's Prayer, but a lot of Catholics refer to it as the former because that's how penance was handed out by the priest, "say three Hail Marys and four Our Fathers") to pray for his protection.  Last night, I realized it wasn't just physical protection he needed in the "deliver us from Evil".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"