Author Topic: Canada shuts down Iranian embassy  (Read 4576 times)

Offline robins111

Canada shuts down Iranian embassy
« on: September 07, 2012, 10:17:48 AM »
 Can't link, but it was announced today that Canada is shutting down its embassy in Iran and booting all Iranian diplomats out of Canada, they have 5 days to leave.. ::bustamove::

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Canada shuts down Iranian embassy
« Reply #1 on: September 07, 2012, 10:29:15 AM »
This kind of thing should have been done by Western governments long ago. It is rather ominous though.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2012, 10:30:58 AM »
Can't link, but it was announced today that Canada is shutting down its embassy in Iran and booting all Iranian diplomats out of Canada, they have 5 days to leave.. ::bustamove::

link

A foul wind is blowing. What does Canada know?

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2012, 10:40:33 AM »
Theories from the Tin Foil Hat Crowd who increasingly can't be safely ignored.  Sept 11, might very well be a good day for Israel to get this thing started.

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #4 on: September 07, 2012, 10:47:08 AM »

link

A foul wind is blowing. What does Canada know?

Canadians are notoriously afraid of radiation.
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline robins111

« Reply #5 on: September 07, 2012, 10:56:43 AM »
As silly as it may sound, I believe it was over a kicked dog.   For a couple of decades, Canada has been sort of the proxy embassy (I believe) for the US in Iran, my understanding is, you haven't had one since the hostage thingy, nd work through us or the UN.  Whilst we essentially abhor the Iranian government, we play the diplomatic game etc. He nuclear arms thing, the treatment of its own citizens, the arrest, rape and beating death of a Canadian citizen has really gotten the dander up on Canadians.  However, recently an event that truly peeved Canadians off was the arrest of a Canadian citizen who happened to be walking his dog past a Al Qud rally in Toronto and an Iranian came out of the crowd and kicked the guys pet ( dogs are considered unclean by some Muslims.)  That really pushed it over the edge and put some steel into our politicians. JMHO.   Incidentally, you should You-tube PM Harpers comments about I'm-dinner-jacket.. the president of Iran..

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2012, 11:22:15 AM »
Theories from the Tin Foil Hat Crowd who increasingly can't be safely ignored.  Sept 11, might very well be a good day for Israel to get this thing started.

Why not the 16th (new moon = most dark!)?

Anyway, whatever, if a big nasty brawl is what they want, a big nasty brawl is what they'll get.  Their 12th Imam/Hell-spawned demon won't save their asses!  I say everyone should join in and turn Persia into a parking lot!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline robins111

« Reply #7 on: September 07, 2012, 11:46:57 AM »
You tube re: Harper on Iran and Mahmoud Ahmadinejad

Stephen Harper on Mahmoud Ahmadinejad Part2

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #8 on: September 07, 2012, 01:08:36 PM »
As silly as it may sound, I believe it was over a kicked dog.   For a couple of decades, Canada has been sort of the proxy embassy (I believe) for the US in Iran, my understanding is, you haven't had one since the hostage thingy, nd work through us or the UN.  Whilst we essentially abhor the Iranian government, we play the diplomatic game etc. He nuclear arms thing, the treatment of its own citizens, the arrest, rape and beating death of a Canadian citizen has really gotten the dander up on Canadians.  However, recently an event that truly peeved Canadians off was the arrest of a Canadian citizen who happened to be walking his dog past a Al Qud rally in Toronto and an Iranian came out of the crowd and kicked the guys pet ( dogs are considered unclean by some Muslims.)  That really pushed it over the edge and put some steel into our politicians. JMHO.   Incidentally, you should You-tube PM Harpers comments about I'm-dinner-jacket.. the president of Iran..

I remember that.  Egregious.

Another incident in Canada; police not involved this time.

It's been happening here as well, robins111, some of it touched on briefly in the piece I linked.

This is all coming to a head.  It can't not.  And the Leftist Israelis are just as insane as our own, considering what's at stake there.  Natalie Portmann spoke at the anti-Israel DNC.  ::snort::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline robins111

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2012, 01:18:14 PM »
Pandora, I agree, it appears to be coming to a head..  But the problems were not caused nor created by our nations.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2012, 01:26:09 PM »
Pandora, I agree, it appears to be coming to a head..  But the problems were not caused nor created by our nations.

I agree; certainly not caused or created, but it is has been allowed to continue due to the limp-wristed responses from the West. 

Our governments are importing these lunatics to live among us and now believe they must be pandered to, with a weak foreign policy, in order that threatened "spontaneous acts of violence" do not "break out".
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline robins111

« Reply #11 on: September 07, 2012, 03:17:21 PM »
The hard works gonna be rooting out the tangled mess of infiltration that they've been able to create over the last few years.  Aided I might add by Canadian lefties.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #12 on: September 07, 2012, 10:47:14 PM »
If some Musloid kicked my dog I would shoot the bastard dead right there. I'm serious.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline robins111

« Reply #13 on: September 08, 2012, 09:00:08 AM »
If some Musloid kicked my dog I would shoot the bastard dead right there. I'm serious.
::exitstageleft::

I hear yah, brother, but of course they waited till the owner was being handcuffed by 4 politically correct Toronto police officer, then sneak out of the crowd to do it.  If there's ever another Al Quds day (doubtful), normal Canadians have decided to make it national dog walk day, with leg humping German Shepherds in the front.   You know the kind of dog that takes its luvin serious.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #14 on: September 08, 2012, 10:40:23 AM »
::exitstageleft::

I hear yah, brother, but of course they waited till the owner was being handcuffed by 4 politically correct Toronto police officer, then sneak out of the crowd to do it.  If there's ever another Al Quds day (doubtful), normal Canadians have decided to make it national dog walk day, with leg humping German Shepherds in the front.   You know the kind of dog that takes its luvin serious.

::hysterical::

I used to know a dog like that. My buddy Joe's dad Lenny had a pooch named Dutch. Joe couldn't bring a girl home.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: September 08, 2012, 11:18:29 PM »

Link

“One week after the display of anti-Semitism and hatred in Tehran [at the Non- Aligned Movement’s conference], the government of Canada is taking a moral step of the highest order,” Netanyahu said. “Canada’s determination is very important in order for the Iranians to understand that they cannot continue their race after nuclear weapons. This practical measure needs to serve as an example of international responsibility for the global community.

“It is important that the international community join in this pressure by setting Iran clear red lines,” he said.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #16 on: September 09, 2012, 05:29:57 PM »
As Canada turns right it is filing the void once occupied by America...hopefully in November we can begin to join in her principles.

Offline robins111

« Reply #17 on: September 10, 2012, 06:22:50 AM »
Latest from Tehran, they claim they will retaliate for this...   I wonder if they're gonna recall all of Toronto's cab drivers and convenience store workers.   Oh the horror ::stirpot::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: September 10, 2012, 06:41:20 AM »
Latest from Tehran, they claim they will retaliate for this...   I wonder if they're gonna recall all of Toronto's cab drivers and convenience store workers.   Oh the horror ::stirpot::

::hysterical::

Offline robins111

« Reply #19 on: September 10, 2012, 09:33:44 AM »
Of course the Iranian students in Canada are whining that they could be left out in the cold by this action.   Remarkably no one seems to care.  Incidentally, the Canadian immigration minister, just announced the deportation of 2,900 fraudulent immigrant to start immediately, all from the middle east..  now that's got the leftists squealing like nut cut hogs.      ::whoohoo::