Author Topic: Canada shuts down Iranian embassy  (Read 4568 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Canada shuts down Iranian embassy
« Reply #20 on: September 10, 2012, 11:12:04 AM »
Of course the Iranian students in Canada are whining that they could be left out in the cold by this action.   Remarkably no one seems to care.  Incidentally, the Canadian immigration minister, just announced the deportation of 2,900 fraudulent immigrant to start immediately, all from the middle east..  now that's got the leftists squealing like nut cut hogs.      ::whoohoo::

The Great White North seems to be going the right direction.   ::thumbsup::

Wish I could say the same for US...   ::facepalm::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #21 on: September 10, 2012, 02:02:55 PM »
  This may be a little theatre to drive home the possibility of an attack from the great satan or the little satan. ::foilhathelicopter::
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #22 on: September 10, 2012, 04:15:45 PM »

It's about time we present them with some solid USA KaBoo_Ki theater...
for and extended engagement.

Offline robins111

« Reply #23 on: September 10, 2012, 08:33:50 PM »
 Latest move by Canadian Immigration is to comb through the files of all immigrants, and/or refugee claimants.  Anyone with a history of belonging to the Iranian regime, ie, former government employees, staff, military members, revolutionary guards, militia etc will be declared persona-non-grata and expelled.  We have also received files on over 1,000 Iranian immigrants who falsified their applications and received citizenship.  Many of these fraudulent immigrants were sponsored by the United Nations..   this,is getting interesting... with any kind of luck, we will kick the UN to the curb, as many Canadians want. ::popcorn::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #24 on: September 10, 2012, 08:44:34 PM »
Canada is now the Leader of the Free World.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline robins111

« Reply #25 on: September 10, 2012, 09:02:18 PM »
Incidentally, that house cleaning story is in the Toronto Star, sorry I can't link, and I m sorry for the lefty bias of the paper.. its Canada's version of the NYTimes.. essentially, fishwrap.    ::laserkill::

Offline robins111

« Reply #26 on: September 10, 2012, 09:29:20 PM »
Update to previous post about 2,900 deportations from the middle east (Iran) the number is over 3,000 now.   ( See sun news network)  to best extrapolate this to the US, multiply by a factor of 10 x.  Canada has 33 million people, you guys have 333 million, that'll give you a better picture.    ::newyear::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #27 on: September 10, 2012, 09:50:15 PM »
Incidentally, that house cleaning story is in the Toronto Star, sorry I can't link, and I m sorry for the lefty bias of the paper.. its Canada's version of the NYTimes.. essentially, fishwrap.    ::laserkill::

Well I got curious and peeked. The comments after the story appear to be running 3/1 right vs. left....that's encouraging  :D

charlesoakwood

« Reply #28 on: September 10, 2012, 10:04:18 PM »

Link?

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #29 on: September 11, 2012, 12:30:08 AM »

Well, at least somebody is....we can't wait until January 20 for someone to lead!
“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: September 11, 2012, 06:38:15 AM »
Update to previous post about 2,900 deportations from the middle east (Iran) the number is over 3,000 now.   ( See sun news network)  to best extrapolate this to the US, multiply by a factor of 10 x.  Canada has 33 million people, you guys have 333 million, that'll give you a better picture.    ::newyear::

The day we kick 29k bad apples out of our barrel...well I'm not going to get my hopes up, St.Mitt won't do it...so I don't have to say any more.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #31 on: September 11, 2012, 09:05:05 AM »

Well, at least somebody is....we can't wait until January 20 for someone to lead!

I read a short story online somewhere around 2010, and I have never been able to find it since. It was written as if a military coup had usurped the federal government, and installed an interim government that was seeking to restore the constitution.

It wasn't until the end of the story that the reader found out that the military coup was led by the Israeli military and government. A completely untenable scenario, I know. But the story demonstrated how desperately the world needs the US constitution, and how very few allies we truly have remaining who understand that need.

We have so few allies because of the Left. Everywhere in the world that the Left exists, it stands in opposition to the ideals and principles that built and sustained the United States of America. The Left is hell bent on the destruction of Western Civilization, with evil as its prime weapon.

Thank God for this move by Canada. If nothing else, it demonstrates again how Obama's foreign policy is harming the country he claims to lead.

"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #32 on: September 11, 2012, 09:27:32 AM »

Link?

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: September 11, 2012, 11:26:03 AM »
"Kenney says no one has yet lost their citizenship, a process that takes several years."

::facepalm::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #35 on: September 11, 2012, 02:10:03 PM »
We have so few allies because of the Left. Everywhere in the world that the Left exists, it stands in opposition to the ideals and principles that built and sustained the United States of America. The Left is hell bent on the destruction of Western Civilization, with evil as its prime weapon.

Elsewhere, in a gun-thread, a Leftist opined that at least a hand gun could assist in our holding off a rogue government here until help arrived from elsewhere in the world.  I wrote something like, "Really?  The Left has spent decades telling the rest of the "world" how bad we are and now you're expecting them to come help US?!!?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #36 on: September 11, 2012, 02:11:36 PM »
"Kenney says no one has yet lost their citizenship, a process that takes several years."

::facepalm::

Yah, because with bureaucrats, process is everything.  Push comes to shove, the "process" will get pushed faster and shoved out with the deported.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2012, 04:24:06 AM »
Latest move by Canadian Immigration is to comb through the files of all immigrants, and/or refugee claimants.  Anyone with a history of belonging to the Iranian regime, ie, former government employees, staff, military members, revolutionary guards, militia etc will be declared persona-non-grata and expelled.  We have also received files on over 1,000 Iranian immigrants who falsified their applications and received citizenship.  Many of these fraudulent immigrants were sponsored by the United Nations..   this,is getting interesting... with any kind of luck, we will kick the UN to the curb, as many Canadians want. ::popcorn::

Good luck with that happening here !  ::gaah::