Author Topic: Weisshaupt's Tin Foil Hat Thread  (Read 11446 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Weisshaupt's Tin Foil Hat Thread
« Reply #20 on: September 28, 2012, 11:24:42 AM »
SORRY - YOUR IP ADDRESS xxx.xxx.xx.x HAS BEEN BANNED FROM VIEWING THIS WEBSITE

::facepalm::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #21 on: September 28, 2012, 01:04:11 PM »

worked for me (for what it's worth)...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #22 on: September 28, 2012, 01:10:17 PM »

Did the proxy fail you as well? ialyxorp.appspot.com
If your business figured that one out, maybe we need to get a host name out of itsaboutliberty and point it there... ialyxorp.itsaboutliberty.com  or something . Since they let you get here,and have for some time, they may not figure that one out for a long time

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: September 28, 2012, 01:14:29 PM »

If your business figured that one out, maybe we need to get a host name out of itsaboutliberty and point it there... ialyxorp.itsaboutliberty.com  or something . Since they let you get here,and have for some time, they may not figure that one out for a long time

Yeah, tried the proxy it bombed, it worked before so the work geeks might be onto that one.  No biggie, I'll check this out at home.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: September 28, 2012, 01:22:57 PM »

Yeah, tried the proxy it bombed, it worked before so the work geeks might be onto that one.  No biggie, I'll check this out at home.

Dang.  Wonder if they are keying off of IP or off of DNS.  Can you try just going directly to the IP?  http://74.125.142.141 and see if they gets you to the proxy? They may have blocked the appspot domain, but I wonder if they do a reverse lookup...

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #25 on: September 28, 2012, 04:17:13 PM »
So what's the deal with this sink hole they keep referring to?  I had to actually search to even find news about a sink hole in Louisiana. What's this crap about it exploding with the force of 100 Hiroshimas?
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: September 28, 2012, 04:55:43 PM »
So what's the deal with this sink hole they keep referring to?  I had to actually search to even find news about a sink hole in Louisiana. What's this crap about it exploding with the force of 100 Hiroshimas?

The sinkhole is near a huge butane well and butane storage facility

Of course if you have a tin foil hat on, this is underground illuminati city building activity..

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #27 on: September 28, 2012, 08:26:33 PM »
The sinkhole is a big little deal down here. It's very rural, so the vast majority are just worried about fishing holes and deer leases. A few are worried it'll expand to grab a few homes, too.

Sinkhole in the local news
NAPOLEONVILLE, La. (AP) - Officials say the sinkhole in Assumption Parish has swallowed up more trees and part of a road built to expedite cleanup activities as it continues to expand.

Officials at the Assumption Parish Police Jury said Wednesday there was a 30 foot-by-50 foot slough into the southeast side of the hole overnight. The bog had never sloughed in that area before, officials say.

Experts say the sloughing in is expected. Last month, the sinkhole grew by 50 feet when the surrounding environment fell in, taking a boat with it. Two cleanup workers almost fell in and cleanup activities were suspended.

A failed underground brine cavern encased within a mountain of salt is believed to have caused the sinkhole, which appeared Aug. 3.

"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2012, 10:57:32 AM »
Yeah, the Illuminati must be busy in WI and other places too hearing those loud "booms".

Oh, regarding that link issue, I think it is the host site for that link that doesn't like proxies, the private proxy I go through is banned as well.

Makes me wonder why the host is so interested in our DNS.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2012, 07:48:57 PM »
I got Scot, Welsh, English, Swedish, Ukrainian & a dash of French (which I use as a crutch anytime I do or say anything stupid!).  Thankfully the Swedish impact is minimized as I too tan up a bit and burn much less than my brother for example, but there is no mistaking my whiteness if more clothes come off...

::exitstageleft::

;D

I try to pass as any one of those and people look at me like I'm nuts or a sell out.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #30 on: October 01, 2012, 06:37:23 AM »
I got Scot, Welsh, English, Swedish, Ukrainian & a dash of French (which I use as a crutch anytime I do or say anything stupid!).  Thankfully the Swedish impact is minimized as I too tan up a bit and burn much less than my brother for example, but there is no mistaking my whiteness if more clothes come off...

::exitstageleft::

;D

I try to pass as any one of those and people look at me like I'm nuts or a sell out.

Heh.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: October 01, 2012, 09:04:35 AM »
Amber Lyons on Alex Jones

She claims CNN taking money from multiple regimes to create propaganda, and left CNN over their lack of Journalistic Standards.  And where are we seeing this? Fox News? No its Alex Jones.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2012, 10:35:42 AM »
Fox News has made a pronounced shift to the left over the past few years. I now consider it to be no better than any other MFM outlet.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2012, 10:53:58 AM »
Fox News has made a pronounced shift to the left over the past few years. I now consider it to be no better than any other MFM outlet.

Really? I don't see it that way at all. I see their hard news coverage as more or less striving to live out the "Fair & Balanced" mission - the only exception that comes to mind being Shep Smith - and I see their editorial programming as skewing completely to the Right, with O'Reilly claiming (unconvincingly) to play it down the middle.

Now, that says nothing of their editorial choices re; hard news. What they choose to sink their teeth into and choose not to go after is more or less following the MSM model. But I think that of those things they do pursue, they lean Right.

And look at the WH press corps. Ed Henry and Jake Tapper are the ONLY two who pose any difficult questions at all. Fox sets itself apart in that regard as well, with their selection of Henry.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2012, 11:10:15 AM »
Leaning right doesn't do it for me, but if fair & balanced was applied in the takkiya sense I might like it more...

We gain NOTHING by playing nice with evil IMO.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2012, 11:20:48 AM »
Leaning right doesn't do it for me, but if fair & balanced was applied in the takkiya sense I might like it more...

I want the truth in news, nothing more or less. Ideally, the electorate can only make accurate decisions if we know the truth. So I don't want my news to be so skewed to the Right that I can't glean the truth. Having a "counter" to the Leftist behemoth news media is all well and good, but if it strays too far, it gives us no better ability to glean the truth and make decisions. I don't want - nor would I watch - a conservative version of MSNBC.

Look at Wallace, Baier, Garrett, Henry, Cameron, et al. All of them, to one degree or another, live up to the classic mission of what a "journalist" is supposed to be. They hammer and dig and pick at whatever and whomever they need to in order to uncover what the public wants to know. The same cannot be said for reporters or anchors anywhere else.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2012, 11:27:56 AM »

I want the truth in news, nothing more or less. Ideally, the electorate can only make accurate decisions if we know the truth. So I don't want my news to be so skewed to the Right that I can't glean the truth. Having a "counter" to the Leftist behemoth news media is all well and good, but if it strays too far, it gives us no better ability to glean the truth and make decisions. I don't want - nor would I watch - a conservative version of MSNBC.

Look at Wallace, Baier, Garrett, Henry, Cameron, et al. All of them, to one degree or another, live up to the classic mission of what a "journalist" is supposed to be. They hammer and dig and pick at whatever and whomever they need to in order to uncover what the public wants to know. The same cannot be said for reporters or anchors anywhere else.

Let me clarify, I don't see the truth being a casualty, rather I want to see Leftists made casualties...I am not opposed to ambushing that trash with the truth or hitting them right between the eyes on follow up questions.  I just don't care what the other side's opinion is because it is all lies, deception and bullsh*t...I would like to see our enemies slaughtered by relentless truth.  But I don't have to worry myself into any false hope, it will not happen...certainly not in my lifetime.  This fair & balanced crap is, sadly, the best our bed-wetting side has on the air...

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: October 02, 2012, 01:05:15 AM »
A large, joint task force, FEMA, Military and DHS training mission has been going on - apparently its an exercise is responding to a domestic disaster

http://www.campatterbury.in.ng.mil/VibrantResponse/tabid/1286/Default.aspx

some are asserting thiswas

The 19-day major incident response exercise brings together local, state and federal agencies, including Department of Defense resources; it is conducted by U.S. Northern Command and led by U.S. Army North. The exercise lasts from July 26 through August 13.

The scenario itself is a daunting one – a (simulated) 10-kiloton nuclear detonation in a major Midwestern city – and is pivotal in its scope. It provides leaders the ability to confirm the training and readiness of the nation’s new Defense Chemical, Biological, Radiological and Nuclear Response Enterprise. The exercise required a unique collection of specialized military units, under the command and control of Joint Task Force – Civil Support, based out of Fort Eustis, Va., and under the guidance and operational control of U.S. Army North.

“Because of the level of complexity, we have had to build this [exercise] in order to confirm the capabilities of our response forces,” said Col. Dick Francey, U.S. Army North’s chief of staff, who served as the commander of the operations group for the exercise. “It has made it possible and beneficial for other federal, state and local agencies to participate. This involvement goes to further the realism of the exercise.”

Perhaps one of the most important aspects of the exercise is the opportunity to directly interface with non-Department of Defense members, who provide valued insights on issues that might arise during an actual disaster.

“The exercise features a simulated death count of over 300,000 [victims],” said Justo Hernandez, a team leader with FEMA. “We don’t even have that many body bags, much less a plan to notify that many families. But, we need to discuss a plan for that with all of those who are, or would be, involved in a catastrophe of this magnitude.”

SO that could explain some of the troop movement reports.  I still don't like this close co-operations between Military and Domestic Depts in a scenario that depicts massive death from Nuke strike.

« Last Edit: October 02, 2012, 01:42:35 AM by Weisshaupt »

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: October 02, 2012, 06:53:13 AM »
Well heck, who would want to nuke us?  After all we have a left-wing psycho destroying the country from within so effectively, why waste the missile?  So gosh, I wonder what the real purpose of these exercises are?

::thinking::

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2012, 08:09:44 AM »
You got rabies in my ebola

Isn't that cool. A new strain of an ebola like disease, related to rabies.  But I am sure no one is splicing such things together and then testing them in the Congo.