Author Topic: 9-11-01: Never Forget Who Did This!  (Read 2257 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
9-11-01: Never Forget Who Did This!
« on: September 11, 2012, 07:17:30 AM »

Some may pretend we are not at war against evil, some may know and ignore it because their obedience to the pc/diversity/multi-culti cult is more important to them than the truth, but many of us know and will not forget, and we will not surrender to any evil, ever!  We will defeat them or die trying, there is NO coexisting with evil, that road can only lead to subjugation or death.

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: 9-11-01: Never Forget Who Did This!
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2012, 07:56:14 AM »

And the president who supported the twin towers mosque.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2012, 08:36:25 AM »
Such an emotional day. First, my heart and prayers go out to those reading the names of the deceased,  who lost loved ones, their lives changed forever. I'm finding it quite difficult to watch. The flood of emotion is overwhelming......but I wouldn't have it any other way.

See, I won't forget. I won't forget my son feeling the need, acting on that feeling to serve his country. I won't forget who did this, I won't forget the reaction in the middle east, the cheering, celebrating of this cowardly event. I will not forget.

I will never forgive. Islam is evil. There is no redeeming value in its people. They cheered this event by the thousands. I take solace that one day they will all burn in hell.....but until then, we should make their lives a living hell.

I will never accept.......this administration or anyone who views the middle east as anything but filled with human filth. The people who voted for this Muslim loving asshat, allowing the mosques, changing the nature of NASA, inviting terrorists into the united states, into the white house. I will never accept it. Never.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2012, 09:00:21 AM »
And yet we have too many who seem to have forgotten and want us to embrace Islam. I say fvck 'em. ::mooning::
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2012, 09:13:20 AM »
I'll never forget that day. Sweeping out my garage, sunny, cool morning, listening to the radio; hearing about a plane crashing into the World Trade Center from the comedic morning show jocks; their shtick evaporating in about 10 seconds; going into the house to watch the news; seeing the whole thing unfold....

I hate Islam. It is Satanism by another name, and the Allah they worship is Satan.

I hate Leftism. It is the prime enabler and facilitator of Islam in the world. Only by the actions of Leftism is Islam allowed to flourish in our midst. Both must be defeated. I'm thinking it will take an act of God; the return of Christ, to accomplish it. Satan's churches of Islam and humanism will not be defeated by men alone.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2012, 10:07:26 AM »
I was working that morning, listening to talk radio as I always do...and heard the first report...it was so confusing people didn't know if it was an accident or not...I had a bad feeling and bit my tongue...the second hit evaporated all doubt...I turned to the Vice-Chairman of our bank and his daughter who I worked with and simply stated "We are at war".  As far as I am concerned we are still at war, and I retain that footing with regards to the Religion of Hate to my last breath.

Thoughts and prayers for all of the vicitms of these barbaric animals.   ::praying::

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2012, 11:10:58 AM »
The first plane hit at 5:45AM my time. I wasn't up yet (alarm @ 6:00). Got up typically groggy and in need of coffee and turned on the boob-toob for the news. I was greeted with images of a burning tower.

Wha..wha...what!

I wasn't working at the time and sat in my little house, alone, and watched the horror unfold in front of me. Like so many others, my suspicions were purely of the "airplane accident" variety right up until that second jet smashed into the other tower. Then it was clear and unmistakable - we were under attack. We've been under attack ever since.

Never forgive/never forget.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #7 on: September 11, 2012, 01:45:46 PM »
I was home alone.  The TV was on, but I wasn't paying attention.  It wasn't until two seconds after I turned it off that I realized I'd glimpsed *something* out of the ordinary and turned it right back on just after the second plane hit.

Gunsmith was ironworking on Building 7 when it was going up; his father did the same on one of the Towers.  In fact, his father was on the crew chosen to set the antenna on its top.

He was so busy at work that day, even with the giant TV in the room (sound off), he really wasn't aware of what was happening until I called, and when I called again to tell him "the Tower -- it FELL!"

Never forget.  Never forgive.

"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #8 on: September 11, 2012, 02:28:43 PM »
I was home with my children since we homeschool.  My preemie baby had only been home a few days.  I'd sat down on the sofa in the family room with her (where we spent most time since her oxygen machine she was attached to was in that room.) and the other kids had snuggled close so I could read their lessons to them for the day.  My husband had taken the day off to spent the day with his father.  As he dressed in the bedroom one of the younger kids sat with him and watched the tv.  She turned to dad to tell him a plane just flew into that building.  My husband ran out of the bedroom calling to me to turn on the tv.  This was before the second plane hit.  I remember a voice on the tv speculating about the plane getting lost in Manhattan (until the second plane hit). And I remember thinking that person doesn't know what he's talking about.  I just had a feeling it wasn't some accident though I had no idea what it was.  I wasn't afraid until they announced the Pentagon had been hit.  I turned to my husband and asked what the hell is happening? At that point I made all the children leave the room and go play. 

Today I took two of my children to a memorial at our fire station where they announced they intend to continue having a memorial every September 11th. We came home then spent over an hour talking about it.  They kids have no doubt evil exists. They also understand the need to never forget.

::USA:: ::USA:: ::USA::

(I have picture from Pa. but I can't get it to upload.)
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: September 11, 2012, 03:10:09 PM »
Kevin Cosgrove's LIVE 911 call as he DIES

Listen, if you dare.  It's .... difficult to hear.

H/T Ann Barnhardt
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2012, 06:54:50 PM »
I had an early morning class, Linear Algebra, and I heard people talking about a plane hitting a building. At first I thought they were referring to a plane from the nearby small airport. It wasn't until I left to go to another building that I heard it was the WTC. I still thought maybe it was a small Cessna or something, til a guy in the class said no it was a big plane and the entire building had come down. I didn't believe it until I could go home and see it on TV. I never would have thought even a big jet could cause the entire building to come down.

One thing that changed permanently that morning is my steadfastness on the moral and ethical superiority of Western Civilization and our need to defend it at all costs. Never again would I be willing to give any benefits of doubts to the vile political cult called Islam or its practitioners. In the intervening years I have observed the nexus between them and the political Left in our own civilization. The former is dangerous mostly only due to the latter's efforts at binding our hands. Both are evil, and both must be destroyed utterly.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2012, 07:01:47 AM »
On the way home yesterday going north on Hwy10 as I came up to the bridge for Hanson Blvd I look up and yes, once again the faithful pilgrims of never forgetting are lined up on both sides, flags unfurled and waving at the folks passing beneath.  They even had a fire truck with a cherry-picker parked on the side with its boom out and a flag flying from it.  I honked and stuck my hand out my sunroof and waved, the car next to me did the same and I think a couple others in my pack did likewise.  I was struck (again as I always am) at the pleasure and pride I felt with those fellow patriots on the bridge and those like me who appreciate what they are doing and know the war against this evil is not over until they are all hunted down and destroyed...and dismayed that 100% of my countrymen do not feel the same way.

Once I got home I started watching all the documentaries about that day...the first hit, the second erasing all doubt we are under attack, the Pentagon, people falling to their deaths, firemen struggling to save themselves and others, the brave souls on Flight 97 that said "Let's Roll" and prevented anymore targets being reached...all the sadness and searing rage just welled up in me again just like 11 years ago.  I suppose that will be that way for as long as I breath.  Same goes for the impulse to slaughter everyone of these barbarians with my largest hunting knife, that'll probably be with me till I kick as well.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2012, 09:31:23 AM »
Kevin Cosgrove's LIVE 911 call as he DIES

Listen, if you dare.  It's .... difficult to hear.

I listened to this last year and one by a flight attendant.

Chilling.

"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."