Author Topic: U.S. Embassies under attack -- UPDATES  (Read 63345 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: U.S. embassy in Cairo apologizes for “abuse of free speech” ...
« Reply #20 on: September 12, 2012, 10:09:14 AM »

According to what I have read:

1) We had no Marines on site. The two that were killed came from some other unspecified location.

2) The ambassador and at least one other person were moved from the consulate to some other building.

3) After they were moved the Libyan security forces told the mob where they were.

4) The ambassador was strangled to death and then his body was paraded around for pictures.

SmartPower!

This certainly merits a harshly worded letter, maybe Mythch and Johnny Tan
will assist the president in this endeavor.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #21 on: September 12, 2012, 10:25:12 AM »
Let me see...

A few days after the Democrat National Convention...

<snip>

Absolutely spot on, Trap.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #22 on: September 12, 2012, 11:50:22 AM »
The SCoaMF will no doubt compound the issue by not doing and by saying stupid things...but this is the fruit of his Muslim Outreach Initiative and under the Obama Doctrine it is imperative to give Muzzies (no matter how batsh*t effing nvts they are) anything they desire and blame reactionaries (Israel, Pubbies, Tea Partiers, Rednecks...Racists all!) when the sh*t predictably blows up in his face.

This is what Obama's Arab Spring "Democracy" looks like.  Take a good look America, take a good look world...is THIS the kind of crap you want?  Hmmm?   ::whatgives::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #23 on: September 12, 2012, 11:53:56 AM »
The BO admin just threw their own embassy in Egypt under the bus.

And, of course, the embassy didn't come up with that stuff on their own. They were told what to say. By the admin. And now they are toast.

The assumption that Junior could be wakened at 3AM would not be a good one on your part.  The boy was probably asleep, after a night partying with Pimp with the Limp Dick, and slept right through the phone call asking for a statement.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #24 on: September 12, 2012, 12:14:19 PM »
The BO admin just threw their own embassy in Egypt under the bus.

And, of course, the embassy didn't come up with that stuff on their own. They were told what to say. By the admin. And now they are toast.

The assumption that Junior could be wakened at 3AM would not be a good one on your part.  The boy was probably asleep, after a night partying with Pimp with the Limp Dick, and slept right through the phone call asking for a statement.

3am?  Probably just as the choom-club was breaking up, maybe he doesn't remember...thinking otherwise would be RAAAAACIST!

/

charlesoakwood

« Reply #25 on: September 12, 2012, 12:14:54 PM »

I was under the impression every US embassy has a contingent of Marines
to secure it.  I read there were only two Marines at the Libyan embassy and
they were not assigned there.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #26 on: September 12, 2012, 12:17:10 PM »

I was under the impression every US embassy has a contingent of Marines
to secure it.  I read there were only two Marines at the Libyan embassy and
they were not assigned there.

Heard that too.

Either somebody screwed the pooch big-time or there is fuel for conspiracy theories here...

ZH is rife with false flag warnings...   ::foilhathelicopter::

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #27 on: September 12, 2012, 01:42:45 PM »
You would think for sure all embassies in that part of the world would have extra security in place.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #28 on: September 12, 2012, 01:49:16 PM »
You would think for sure all embassies in that part of the world would have extra security in place.

Particularly on 9/11.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2012, 03:43:24 PM »
The SCoaMF will no doubt compound the issue by not doing and by saying stupid things...but this is the fruit of his Muslim Outreach Initiative and under the Obama Doctrine it is imperative to give Muzzies (no matter how batsh*t effing nvts they are) anything they desire and blame reactionaries (Israel, Pubbies, Tea Partiers, Rednecks...Racists all!) when the sh*t predictably blows up in his face.

This is what Obama's Arab Spring "Democracy" looks like.  Take a good look America, take a good look world...is THIS the kind of crap you want?  Hmmm?   ::whatgives::

Libertas ... I seem to recall during the uprising that we both said ... " this isn't going to turn out well " .

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
  • Who won't 'co-exist?'
« Reply #30 on: September 12, 2012, 03:46:49 PM »
The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
--------------
The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #31 on: September 12, 2012, 06:39:20 PM »
Not to fear, citizens! SCOAMF can vote present from Las Vegas.

https://dewgeneral.wordpress.com/2012/09/12/americans-die-obama-aplologizes-and-goes-to-las-vegas/

He is pathetic beyond beleif, but then again, so is the MFM -

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/press-coordinates-question-ask-romney_652241.html

They still hate any Pubbie no matter how progressive, because their guy is so much more pure left wing trash.

::rockets::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #32 on: September 12, 2012, 06:43:00 PM »

Libertas ... I seem to recall during the uprising that we both said ... " this isn't going to turn out well " .

Yup.  Sucks to be right.

The face of Obama's foreign policy legacy, in all of its tolerant pc/diversity/multi-culti this-is-what-democracy-looks-like Arab Spring glory!

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/american_ambassador_others_killed_uvtJF2mvUd6CzlMsrh169K

I wonder how many fools Duh Wun has lining up begging to be Ambassadors in turd world Muzzie hell holes?

At least some in Congress are waking up...

http://thehill.com/blogs/global-affairs/middle-east-north-africa/249071-house-conservatives-consider-stripping-foreign-aid-to-libya-from-spending-bill

...although I fully expect the worthless Harry Reid led Senate to stall any efforts to stop the suicidal madness...

::gaah::

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #33 on: September 12, 2012, 07:02:19 PM »
Just heard on the "news" that 50 Marines are being sent to Libya to fortify "security" at our embassies.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #34 on: September 12, 2012, 07:04:07 PM »
Just heard on the "news" that 50 Marines are being sent to Libya to fortify "security" at our embassies.

Nothing like closing the barn door after all the livestock has been converted to deadstock...

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #35 on: September 12, 2012, 07:28:36 PM »
Looks like a reasonable aftermath of thin-skinned Muslims...

/

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/photos-go-inside-the-burned-out-u-s-consulate-in-libya-where-four-americans-were-killed/

I hope all of Hollywood looks the same when they next attack Christians...

Some good digs here on Duh Wun being responsible for Muzzie hurt feeeelings and the resulting murder and mahem, in case you missed his show today...

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/limbaugh-suggests-obama-may-be-responsible-for-libya-deaths-find-out-why/

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #36 on: September 12, 2012, 07:35:38 PM »
I am always stuck by the fact that everytime this trash comes out to celebrate evil, we seem to miss prime opportunities to carpet bomb them, after all I think they would welcome it, get them to Muhammad and Hell that much faster, it would be a public service for all of humanity.

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2012/09/protests-break-out-in-sudan-kuwait-and-morocco/

Oh, and the myth of moderate Muslim states is once more blown to Hell...   ;)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #37 on: September 12, 2012, 07:38:29 PM »

Nothing like closing the barn door after all the livestock has been converted to deadstock...

They'll be converted soon enough to deadstock as well, if they're forced to operate under the same ROEs as elsewhere.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #38 on: September 12, 2012, 07:41:03 PM »

They'll be converted soon enough to deadstock as well, if they're forced to operate under the same ROEs as elsewhere.

Nah, that's just racist propaganda, according to Obama and the rest of the Democrat-Media Complex only non-Democrats can send our soldiers to die for no reason and make us the scourge of the world.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #39 on: September 12, 2012, 08:25:50 PM »
We have reached a new low as a nation.... If I were in an embassy in any nation, I'd get the hell out of there. We will not protect our own people. This is truely sad.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.