Author Topic: U.S. Embassies under attack -- UPDATES  (Read 63679 times)

charlesoakwood

Re: U.S. Embassies under attack -- UPDATES
« Reply #480 on: May 29, 2013, 09:02:28 PM »
Cross posted at: Re: Abedin-Weiner and The Muslim Brotherhood

Since Hillary Clinton last came up to Capitol Hill, we’ve learned senior State Department officials sought to scrub references to terrorism from the infamous Benghazi talking points to insulate Foggy Bottom from political criticism — citing concerns of their “building’s leadership” to justify the demands.

And not forgetting,

While continuing her work at the State Department, in the latter half of 2012, she also worked for Teneo, a strategic consulting firm, which was founded by Doug Band, a former adviser to President Bill Clinton. Teneo has advised corporate clients like Coca-Cola and MF Global, the collapsed brokerage firm run by Jon S. Corzine, a former governor of New Jersey.

At the same time, Ms. Abedin served as a consultant to the William Jefferson Clinton Foundation and worked in a personal capacity for Mrs. Clinton as she prepared to transition out of her job as secretary of state.  

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #481 on: May 30, 2013, 06:59:07 AM »
Can't swing a dead democrat and not hit mutliple traitors these days...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #482 on: May 30, 2013, 08:04:43 PM »

Darrell Issa scares the dims, NOT .

Spokeswoman Jen Psaki told reporters Wednesday that the State Department has not decided if it will comply with a congressional subpoena demanding documents related to the crafting of Benghazi talking points for Susan Rice.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #483 on: May 31, 2013, 06:59:22 AM »
So...

Next time the Feds come a callin'...I'll respond by informing them I have not yet decided if I will comply with their request, cite the Obama Regime as prima facie evidence and sit back and await their acknowledgement.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #484 on: May 31, 2013, 11:31:52 AM »
When Tingles weighs in and calls Benghazi "twaddle" you know this is the one that can bring down the head snake!

http://weaselzippers.us/2013/05/31/tingles-upset-democrats-are-talking-about-this-benghazi-twaddle/

charlesoakwood

« Reply #485 on: June 17, 2013, 03:14:45 PM »

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/sharyl-attkisson-shares-update-on-computer-hacking-investigation/

“There were just signs of unusual happenings for many months, odd behavior like the computers just turning themselves on at night and then turning themselves back off again. I was basically able to verify and obtain information from my sources on the suspicious activity and I reported it to CBS News in January because of course it included CBS equipment and systems.”
                                                                                     _ _Sharyl Attkisson         

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #486 on: June 17, 2013, 08:26:05 PM »
State-run media in bed doing the states bidding 100% 24/7....it's like reading their own mail, and I bet deep down they are OK with that because they think their masters will never ever turn on them.  Yeah...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #487 on: June 18, 2013, 09:33:45 AM »

http://philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2013/06/17/sharyl-attkisson-shares-update-on-computer-hacking-investigation/

“There were just signs of unusual happenings for many months, odd behavior like the computers just turning themselves on at night and then turning themselves back off again. I was basically able to verify and obtain information from my sources on the suspicious activity and I reported it to CBS News in January because of course it included CBS equipment and systems.”
                                                                                     _ _Sharyl Attkisson         

This one was smart enough to get her own lawyer besides the CBS lawyers on the job. A little sign of distrust of her POTUS if ever there was one.
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #488 on: June 18, 2013, 03:29:05 PM »

_ _Sharyl Attkisson          

This one was smart enough to get her own lawyer besides the CBS lawyers on the job. A little sign of distrust of her POTUS if ever there was one.

Dollar to a donut says she would vote for him again.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #489 on: June 19, 2013, 06:48:58 AM »

_ _Sharyl Attkisson          

Dollar to a donut says she would vote for him again.

Yeah, how's that phrase go again?  Oh yeah... "You can't fix stupid!". 

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #490 on: July 18, 2013, 01:26:28 PM »
Non-disclosure?  BS!  Forced non-disclosure is unconstitutional and morally reprehensible!

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/congressman-benghazi-survivors-forced-sign-non-disclosure-agreements_739975.html

And get that damned Marine Colonel in ASAP!

::cussing::   ::outrage::   ::angry::   ::gaah::

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #491 on: August 06, 2013, 11:54:41 AM »
Nakoula, the all-but-forgotten bogeyman of the Obama Regime, pastsy for the Benghazi Affair speaks -
“I want the world to see the truth,”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/08/05/imprisoned-innocence-of-muslims-producer-nakoula-nakoula-i-want-the-world-to-see-the-truth/#ixzz2bD0XVV6c

Low-info Amerikans and Obamites can't handle the truth...

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
« Reply #492 on: August 06, 2013, 03:22:08 PM »
Why is Charles Oakwood listed as a guest?
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #496 on: August 06, 2013, 06:23:13 PM »
That is an unconstitutional chain of command.

I would say that I cannot believe the military would stand for this bullsh*t. But then, our military appears to have been transformed into just another bureaucracy.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #497 on: August 06, 2013, 11:22:17 PM »
That is an unconstitutional chain of command.

I would say that I cannot believe the military would stand for this bullsh*t. But then, our military appears to have been transformed into just another bureaucracy.

The 3 am phone rang and jarrett answered te call.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #498 on: August 09, 2013, 11:57:47 AM »
This article is spot on from start to finish - In His Majesty's CIA.  Of course, on the follow through side...well, we can't expect a whole hell of a lot, now can we?  And that is sad on so many levels...hence the title of this article is spot on, nobody will challenge the Dear Leader from within or without on this treason.  Honestly, these people need to stop carrying the tyrants water and doing his bidding...their careers are shot anyway...come forward or skip abroad like Snowden and disclose what you know...this is just insane to keep going on this way!!!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #499 on: August 10, 2013, 08:51:13 AM »
http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/president-obamas-surprise-revelation-sealed-benghazi-indictment/story?id=19920474

A U.S. official, speaking on the condition of anonymity, called the president's disclosure "crazy."

"Doesn't the law apply to the president too?" the official asked, and then jokingly added, "I guess he could pardon himself."

Apparently people don't know President Comacho's rouitine...   ::)

::unknowncomic::