Author Topic: Ambassador was raped before being killed  (Read 1364 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Ambassador was raped before being killed
« on: September 13, 2012, 10:42:21 AM »
These people are truly animals.

http://joemiller.us/2012/09/lebanon-news-us-ambassador-was-raped-before-he-was-killed/

Sources AFP that “the U.S. ambassador to Libya was raped sexually before killing by gunmen who stormed the embassy building in Benghazi last night to protest against the film is offensive to the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh),” The sources said that “Ambassador was killed and representation of his body in a manner similar to what happened with Gaddafi, such as murder. ” has reported: kill the U.S. ambassador in Libya Christopher Stevens and three Americans in an attack on Tuesday evening 09/11/2012 the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, also announced Wednesday a senior official at the Interior Ministry Libyan told AFP.

The deputy interior minister and Nice Sharef “kill the ambassador and three other staff members,” said Libyan Deputy Prime Minister Mustafa Abu Hakor killed the U.S. ambassador in its note on his Twitter page.

For his part, President of the Supreme Security Committee in Benghazi Fawzi and Nice that the U.S. ambassador was at the consulate when the attack occurred.

The demonstrators attacked by gunmen on Tuesday evening consulate and fired upon shells by security sources Libyan reported in a first stage for the fall of American lives and wounded during the attack. and condemned U.S. President Barack Obama Wednesday 09/12/2012 strongly “attack infamous” that killed the U.S. ambassador to Libya and three Americans others in the U.S. consulate in the city of Benghazi and ordered to tighten security at diplomatic missions around the world.

Obama said in a statement after the murder of the U.S. ambassador and three employees in a rocket attack on their vehicle in Benghazi “I have asked my department to provide all the necessary resources to ensure our employees in Libya and tighten security at diplomatic missions around the world.”
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Ambassador was raped before being killed
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2012, 11:39:29 AM »
We should kill every Muslim on sight, period.

There is no coexisting with this psychotic murderous subhuman trash.

There is no reasoning with this psychotic murderous subhuman trash.

There is no free speech with this psychotic murderous subhuman trash.

There is no liberty with this psychotic murderous subhuman trash.

There is no other "religion" than the cult of Mohammad with this psychotic murderous subhuman trash.

There is only subjugation, enslavement, sexual abuse, torture and murder with this psychotic murderous subhuman trash.

It is time normal people slaughter this psychotic murderous subhuman trash.

!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2012, 12:18:05 PM »
FOX reported last night that the Ambassador died from Smoke inhalation which led to a bleeding stomach.
Eschew Obfuscation

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2012, 12:53:56 PM »
I wonder how on earth those respectable muslims could have mistaken a grown man in his 50's for a little boy...
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline robins111

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2012, 01:00:23 PM »
March of the Cambreadth anyone?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2012, 01:12:00 PM »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson