Author Topic: Der Spiegel critical of O's foriegn policy  (Read 825 times)

Offline fingerroll

• Likes the place
Der Spiegel critical of O's foriegn policy
« on: September 14, 2012, 10:40:38 AM »
That's funny because I wasn't aware that he had any policies whatsoever, in anything, let alone foreign policy. 

http://www.spiegel.de/international/world/german-press-review-on-middle-east-violence-against-us-embassies-a-855835.html

How will the mindless drone MSM spin the chaotic events of the past couple of days so they can blame anything other the the inept performance of our Chief exec?  I thought it was interesting how Romney too k some blame and he isn't the pres (yet...hopefully), but it was a nice respite fromt he blame Bush meme.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Der Spiegel critical of O's foriegn policy
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2012, 10:58:20 AM »
Obama ruins everything by merely existing...that he holds the highest office on the planet only magnifies the disaster a zillion times!

His policy is simple, more Arab Spring "this is what democracy looks like" mayhem, he owns it 100%.  The millstone is tied securely to his neck!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2012, 12:59:04 PM »
What we are witnessing is the rebirth of a worldwide caliphate, spanning all the way from Morocco to Indonesia, and Barack Hussein Obama (mmmm mmmm mmmm) is the architect of it. A caliphate that will have access to atomic weaponry, by the way. Everyone focuses on Iran's ongoing efforts to build them and seems to forget that our "ally" Pakistan already has them.

I suggest that what we are witnessing is no less than the precursor of WWIII (or IV, if you count the Cold War as III).
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 14, 2012, 02:04:51 PM »
What we are witnessing is the rebirth of a worldwide caliphate, spanning all the way from Morocco to Indonesia, and Barack Hussein Obama (mmmm mmmm mmmm) is the architect of it. A caliphate that will have access to atomic weaponry, by the way. Everyone focuses on Iran's ongoing efforts to build them and seems to forget that our "ally" Pakistan already has them.

I suggest that what we are witnessing is no less than the precursor of WWIII (or IV, if you count the Cold War as III).

Agreed.  And I would consider it WWIV, my generation won WWIII/Cold War despite the Dem's, that Dem's and their apologists and appeasers want to lose WWIV is not a sentiment I share or accept.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.