Author Topic: This latest from Duh One&Done Wun is hilarious!  (Read 474 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
This latest from Duh One&Done Wun is hilarious!
« on: September 17, 2012, 07:21:09 PM »
Truly, this guy is nucking futs!

http://cnsnews.com/news/article/obama-if-gop-wants-me-walk-dog-or-wash-their-car-i-m-happy-do-it

If he thinks this attempt will attract moderate voters to his flagging crusade to enslave Americans into more servitude then he is beyond delusional!  Is this supposed to be funny?  "Yuck yuck, I'll play nice with em' honest"!  Yeah, like you set the table manners at the first meeting with Congressional leadership by announcing "I won" like that made you fricken King?  What have you done since then to change that posture?  If you say "Not a damned thing!" congratulations, you win a biscuit!

Is this supposed to win moderates over with your sucky attempt at common man appeal?  Give it up, you totally suck at it!  Are people supposed to be impressed because some media hack says a MFM poll has him up 7 points?  Race over!  If the race is over I guess you can go back to the golf links eh?  No, not hitting the links yet?  More fund raisers in Hollywood and staged lightly-attended events instead?  OK, sure, knock yourself out and spill some more crappy humor and "I suck less than that Romney guy, who we all know is a white rich crook"!

Yeah, keep it up slappy, you're making it easier for us to issue your walking papers!

::hysterical::
« Last Edit: September 18, 2012, 07:46:48 AM by Libertas »
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: This latest from Duh One&Done Wun is hilarious!
« Reply #1 on: September 17, 2012, 07:28:28 PM »
... in working with Republicans to reduce the deficit, he was willing to show “more love” and even “wash their car” to get the job done.

He doesn't have to wash one damn car or walk one dog.  To reduce the deficit, he needs TO STOP SPENDING MONEY WE DON'T HAVE, and that's the one freakin' thing he's unwilling to do.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: September 17, 2012, 08:04:13 PM »
... in working with Republicans to reduce the deficit, he was willing to show “more love” and even “wash their car” to get the job done.

He doesn't have to wash one damn car or walk one dog.  To reduce the deficit, he needs TO STOP SPENDING MONEY WE DON'T HAVE, and that's the one freakin' thing he's unwilling to do.

Unwilling, incapable, unable...impossible!  The only solution to the problem is GETTING RID OF THE PROBLEM, and Obama IS the PROBLEM!

::gaah::

(I'm yelling again!  Damn SCoaMF!)

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 04:49:54 AM »

I'm willing to bet that the lazy bastard's never washed a car in his life ... even his own !

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 07:48:00 AM »

He doesn't have to wash one damn car or walk one dog.  To reduce the deficit, he needs TO STOP SPENDING MONEY WE DON'T HAVE, and that's the one freakin' thing he's unwilling to do.

I'm willing to bet that the lazy bastard's never washed a car in his life ... even his own !

Hard to wash a bus...when all you barely know is getting on and off of them...

::bus::