Author Topic: Romney is up  (Read 564 times)

CatholicCrusader

Romney is up
« on: September 18, 2012, 08:58:06 AM »
Tuesday, September 18, 2012

The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows Mitt Romney attracting support from 47% of voters nationwide, while President Obama earns 45% of the vote. Four percent (4%) prefer some other candidate, and three percent (3%) are undecided. See daily tracking history.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/public_content/politics/obama_administration/daily_presidential_tracking_poll

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Romney is up
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 09:07:07 AM »
I still find it unfathomable that the SCoaMF can possibly have 45% support!  Clearly, the stupid have been able to procreate...   ::facepalm::   ::unknowncomic::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2012, 10:27:38 AM »
That 45% know which side their bread is buttered on

CatholicCrusader

« Reply #3 on: September 18, 2012, 10:37:55 AM »
I still find it unfathomable that the SCoaMF can possibly have 45% support!  Clearly, the stupid have been able to procreate...   ::facepalm::   ::unknowncomic::

They do, a lot.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2012, 10:39:41 AM »

They do, a lot.
And all this time I thought their prevailing wisdom was impregnate them and then terminate via abortion. Who knew? ::thinking::
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: September 18, 2012, 11:40:22 AM »

They do, a lot.
And all this time I thought their prevailing wisdom was impregnate them and then terminate via abortion. Who knew? ::thinking::

Many need to extra gubmint bennies...

Until we sour the milk, the babies will keep coming...and in the end its the country that gets effed!

::gaah::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.