Author Topic: How Do We Win In America  (Read 2960 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: How Do We Win In America
« Reply #20 on: March 23, 2011, 05:07:56 PM »
...I have hit the trolls with the sharpest of arrows, with the best of dead aim. It's not hard to do, and they are deserving of it. But that's exactly what I'm personally tired of doing. (Responding to their nonsense)...

You may have already noticed this is a "troll-free zone".  ::whoohoo::

We'll allow libs to sign up if they want (so far they don't), but if they show an inkling of the disingenuous, deceitful, lying nature inherent in hardcore Leftism, then they go bye-bye.
 ::newyear::

They might say that's an "echo chamber". The reality is, we're just tired of their shizzle, and we know it when we see it. been there/done that, got no further interest in engaging on their level.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #21 on: March 23, 2011, 05:15:05 PM »

I want to strike out at the ones who needlessly and selfishly disturb my peace & quiet. That doesn't make me hateful - that makes me respectful of myself and my surroundings.

Understood. And if you looked through these 5 and a half thousand comments http://intensedebate.com/people/JohnK144 (I'm not recommending that) that I've made, you'd see that I have hit the trolls with the sharpest of arrows, with the best of dead aim. It's not hard to do, and they are deserving of it. But that's exactly what I'm personally tired of doing. (Responding to their nonsense)

Let them respond to me if they dare. But I'll still most likely ignore them. I'll just push forward with a BETTER IDEA.

It does get tiring.

As this is where you now find yourself, then proceed with a sense of a burden shed.  We've all been exhausted, disgusted and despairing at one time or another (except for John Florida; he just gets more determined.  Sicilian, you know  ;D  ) and can do with hearing a BETTER IDEA.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline JohnK144

• Newb
« Reply #22 on: March 23, 2011, 05:30:05 PM »
It does get tiring.

As this is where you now find yourself, then proceed with a sense of a burden shed.

Thanks, and this is where I'd find all of us if I had my druthers.

We (those who love America) are the majority in this country by 100 to 1. There's no way we lose if we develop a positive vision for America.