Author Topic: Loyal dog guards owner's grave for six years  (Read 872 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Loyal dog guards owner's grave for six years
« on: September 20, 2012, 10:51:20 AM »
The real reason Musloids hate dogs is because dogs are incredibly intuitive creatures, and can innately recognize POS humans like Musloids.

VILLA CARLOS PAZ, Argentina (CBS Seattle) – Dogs, often referred to as “man’s best friend,” are known for their loyalty to their human companions.

But Capitan, a dog from the Cordoba Province of Argentina, went above and beyond the call of duty by running away from home to stand guard by his former owner’s grave — for six years.

“The following Sunday [after the funeral] we went to the cemetery and Damian recognised his pet,” Guzman’s wife, Veronica, was quoted as saying to a newspaper in Cordoba. “Capitan came up to us, barking and wailing, as if he were crying.”

She also noted, “We had never taken him to the cemetery so it is a mystery how he managed to find the place.”

And though Guzman passed away suddenly in March of 2006, Capitan has allegedly spent the subsequent six years by his master’s side in the Villa Carlos Paz cemetery.

Witnesses such as Hector Baccega, the cemetery’s director, have noted that Capitan is especially attentive to Guzman’s final resting place at night.

“During the day he sometimes has a walk around the cemetery, but always rushes back to the grave,” he told the paper. “And every day, at [6 p.m.] sharp, he lies down on top of the grave stays there all night.”

Baccega now helps to care for the dog.

Guzman had initially purchased Capitan for his 13-year-old son in 2005.

“I’ve tried to bring Capitan home several times, but he always comes straight back to the cemetery,” Damian said. “I think he’s going to be there until he dies too. He’s looking after my dad.”

http://seattle.cbslocal.com/2012/09/14/dog-runs-away-from-home-to-dead-owners-grave-stays-six-years-by-grave/
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Loyal dog guards owner's grave for six years
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2012, 10:53:15 AM »
Poor, mourning dog.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: Loyal dog guards owner's grave for six years
« Reply #2 on: September 20, 2012, 11:09:02 AM »
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson