Author Topic: iSCoaMF  (Read 667 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
iSCoaMF
« on: September 19, 2012, 10:39:15 PM »
When Washington Post columnist Marc Thiessen and the Government Accountability Institute reported that President Obama has attended less than half of his Presidential Daily Briefs (PDBs) on intelligence, White House Press Secretary Jay Carney called the findings "hilarious."  The next day, U.S. Libyan Ambassador Chris Stevens and three American staff members were murdered.  ccording to Mr. Carney, Mr. Obama doesn't need in-person briefings because the president gets the written version on his iPad:

He gets it every day, okay? The President of the United States gets the presidential daily briefing every day. There is a document that he reads every day when he is not -- well, he always reads it every day because he’s a voracious consumer of all of his briefing materials.  

But now, in an apparent 180-degree reversal, the White House official calendar shows that for the last four days Mr. Obama has ditched his iPad and has instead opted for the live briefings.  

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2012/09/19/Exclusive-Obama-Reverses-Position-On-Intel-Briefs-Drops-iPad-For-Live-Meetings

Wow, briefings on an iPad...   ::speechless::  Who was the sub-genius who signed off on that as a good idea and in compliance with security protocols?  Welcome to the Krusty the Klown Administration.

SCoaMF!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Re: iSCoaMF
« Reply #1 on: September 19, 2012, 11:53:22 PM »

Krusty the Klown

Scabies?

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2012, 11:57:01 PM »
Scoamf seems to believe that simulations can be substituted for the real thing.  And it shows.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
« Reply #3 on: September 20, 2012, 12:15:45 AM »
Scoamf seems to believe that simulations can be substituted for the real thing.  And it shows.

Isn't that a trait of all the leftist technocrats? The model, the theory, the narrative -- all these abstractions take precedence over empirical, real world observation. When there is a problem reconciling reality with the model, well that's obvious proof that there's something wrong with reality.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2012, 07:00:36 AM »

Isn't that a trait of all the leftist technocrats? The model, the theory, the narrative -- all these abstractions take precedence over empirical, real world observation. When there is a problem reconciling reality with the model, well that's obvious proof that there's something wrong with reality.

I want reality to beat these leftists like baby seals so bad!!!

::seagalvseals::

(Not really baby seals, but you get the idea!   ::evil::  )

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: September 20, 2012, 07:43:36 AM »
Apparently that "I'm so much smarter than Bush, I don't need briefings" meme didn't play as well with the stupid as they hoped.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #6 on: September 20, 2012, 10:09:27 AM »
I bet he's ticked that he has to go to briefings now.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #7 on: September 20, 2012, 10:13:48 AM »
Yeah, I can picture him sitting in a big highchair with a scowl on his face, glaring at people, throwing his bottle and Cherios...waiting for the right time to tear his loaded diaper off and whip it at someone...

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #8 on: September 20, 2012, 10:18:06 AM »
I bet he's ticked that he has to go to briefings now.

He actually has to work. Really messes up his tee times.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #9 on: September 20, 2012, 10:19:16 AM »
If the treasonous media had been doing its freaking job, we'd have known this long ago.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #10 on: September 20, 2012, 10:26:38 AM »
If the treasonous media had been doing its freaking job, we'd have known this long ago.

Ah, but the money said "journalists" will make when they write their books.  Gotta save some for that you know.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #11 on: September 20, 2012, 01:57:56 PM »
This is interesting - and underreported.

This must be the 4th or 5th time in recent memory where Øbozo has been called out on one or another of his various negligences and he has  (more or less) immediately responded and rectified the offense - at least superficially. He knows that he is doing bad and he jumps to at least make the appearance of doing what he recognizes as the right or proper thing, and no one is mocking him for it.

*Sigh* another lost opportunity