Author Topic: Consider This  (Read 788 times)

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Consider This
« on: September 23, 2012, 04:26:03 PM »
I saw this notice (asking for donations) posted at AoS last weekend and didn't make the connection. I thought that Sean "Vile Rat" Smith was just another gamer who had passed away unexpectedly. That turned out not to be the case...

Sean Smith was a veteran Foreign Service Officer of the US State Department. His life ended tragically on September 11, 2012 when the U.S. Consulate in Benghazi, Libya came under attack.

He was known to his many friends in EVE Online and the Something Awful forums as Vilerat. His intelligence, patience and good humor were the cornerstones of Sean's life and those traits moved everyone he came in contact with. Sean was a devoted husband to his wife and he was a proud parent of two children.

So...this guy was one of our people wiped out in Libya by islamic scum and the corrupt and incompetent Obama administration.

Worth a donation for his wife and children, in my opinion.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Consider This
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2012, 05:48:08 PM »
Another betrayed by the Muslim-loving Muslim-apologist Obama Regime...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Consider This
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2012, 08:03:10 AM »
EVE Online has a group of players that are also leaders of the game, who have input on how the game is to proceed.  He was one of those.

That game has a whole different culture than any other.