Author Topic: The true analytical history of Islam  (Read 1127 times)

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
The true analytical history of Islam
« on: September 21, 2012, 09:58:35 PM »
Why We Are Afraid, A 1400 Year Secret, by Dr Bill Warner

Warning: It's long but it is so worth your time. Hat tip tp sDee a commenter from over at TRS
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: The true analytical history of Islam
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2012, 01:50:19 PM »
I still remain intransigent.

I want Islam and all its practitioners and apologists given the Vlad "the Impaler" Tepes and Charles "the Hammer" Martel treatment.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline warpmine

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: September 22, 2012, 02:34:13 PM »

I want Islam and all its practitioners and apologists given the Vlad "the Impaler" Tepes and Charles "the Hammer" Martel treatment.
But of course. I just never knew just how diligent the Islamic plague was until I viewed this. It seems even more pertinent and vital that we educate ourselves and leaders so that they can avoid those unpleasant mistakes they've been accustomed to.

Before I saw this, I thought that they were just unlucky dogs to be dirt poor in those countries but now I'm just boiling mad that once more my public schooling was starkly hiding the history.
Remember, four boxes keep us free:
The soap box, the ballot box, the jury box, and the cartridge box.

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 22, 2012, 03:58:16 PM »

But of course. I just never knew just how diligent the Islamic plague was until I viewed this. It seems even more pertinent and vital that we educate ourselves and leaders so that they can avoid those unpleasant mistakes they've been accustomed to.

Before I saw this, I thought that they were just unlucky dogs to be dirt poor in those countries but now I'm just boiling mad that once more my public schooling was starkly hiding the history.

Yeah, that part on the Golden Age was good, you never see any of that, or the raping of women, the enslavement...and gosh the Democrat-Media Complex would have you beleive the only people who burn books are Nazis and Republicans (of course there is no difference in their puny minds)...

And I knew about but forgot about all those great libraries they destroyed...we hear about how enlightened these morons were and how much they gave science...but they do not talk about how that all changed once they became infused with Jihad and started slaughtering, raping, burning and enslaving...

And they've never taken their eyes off Europe, they lust after that conquest still and plan to use it as a springboard to anihilate us and whoever may be left...

Online Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2012, 05:32:32 PM »
This is a logical addition to this thread, we should consolidate the coming war in one spot I think.

"The Project" aka "Civilization Jihad" coming to you via Obama & the Dem's by way of the PC/Diversity/Multi-Culti cult!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/do-you-know-about-civilization-jihad-the-doj-does-and-doesnt-want-you-to/

I don't have Dish or BlazeTV, but if anything linkable comes from this airing we should post it.

WAR!