Author Topic: Her Pink 38  (Read 1131 times)

charlesoakwood

Her Pink 38
« on: March 23, 2011, 07:47:54 PM »
    Full Story

• Meghan Brown opened door to intruder at 3am in Florida thinking he was a friend
    • Girlfriend of killed Albert Hill says: 'It's a shame everything went down the way it did'
    [/list]

A beauty queen has told how she shot and killed a burglar as he wrestled with her fiancé during a break-in in the middle of the night.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1368677/Beauty-queen-Meghan-Brown-kills-burglar-pink-gun-fights-fianc.html#ixzz1HRhsBEGu

I waited for my shot and when I saw an opening, I fired,' she told the newspaper.

http://www.charterfirearms.com/products/Charter_Undercover_53830.html

Offline michelleo

Re: Her Pink 38
    « Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 07:57:25 PM »
    Love it!!

Remember when seconds count, the police are only minutes away.

World's Shortest Slasher Flick

Offline rickl

• Established Member
    « Reply #2 on: March 23, 2011, 08:19:44 PM »
    In Pennsylvania, you have to wait until they're actually inside your house.  Then you're free to blast away.  But no shooting goblins in your yard.
    We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
    ~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline rickl

• Established Member
    « Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 08:33:56 PM »
    It's a great story.  I hate to be a wet blanket, but it was posted at Ace's and a number of commenters smell a rat.  They think the couple may be involved in the drug trade.  Who else opens the door for a 3:00 AM knock?

http://minx.cc/?post=313758

As one commenter said, "If I opened the door at 3 AM, I'd already have a gun in my hand."
    « Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 08:36:03 PM by rickl »
    We are so far past and beyond the “long train of abuses and usurpations” that the Colonists and Founders experienced and which necessitated the Revolutionary War that they aren’t even visible in the rear-view mirror.
    ~ Ann Barnhardt

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
    • Conservative Superhero
    • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
    « Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 08:51:04 PM »
    It's a great story.  I hate to be a wet blanket, but it was posted at Ace's and a number of commenters smell a rat.  They think the couple may be involved in the drug trade.  Who else opens the door for a 3:00 AM knock?

http://minx.cc/?post=313758

As one commenter said, "If I opened the door at 3 AM, I'd already have a gun in my hand."

::popcorn:: ::popcorn:: ::popcorn:: ::popcorn:: ::popcorn::
    "A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
    • Conservative Superhero
    • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
    « Reply #5 on: March 23, 2011, 09:02:24 PM »

He reminds me of an older, dissipated Ron Reagan Jr.
    "Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline BigAlSouth

• Established Member
    • Who won't 'co-exist?'
    « Reply #6 on: March 23, 2011, 09:15:22 PM »
    From the article:

However, his girlfriend, Arielle Hope, told the newspaper after the shooting that he was changing his life. 'It's a shame everything went down the way it did,' she said.

Changing his life? What? He usually breaks in earlier in the evening?

Sorry, Arielle, sounds like he knew just what to tell you to string you along . . .
    The problems we face today are there because the people who work for a living
    are outnumbered by those who vote for a living.
    --------------
    The enemy of my enemy is my friend; the friend of my enemy is, well, he is just a dumbass.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2011, 09:44:38 PM »

Sounds like Arielle, his girlfriend, knew what he was up to. 
    (a libertarian perspective)
    Even if he was a dealer and the "innocents" thought he was making a delivery, it appears the deceased had something untoward in mind and got his just desserts.