Author Topic: Steve Wynn surfaces again...warns Obama about who needs lecturing  (Read 543 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/video/2012/10/09/steve_wynn_on_obama_ill_be_damned_if_ill_have_him_lecture_me.html

"I can't stand the idea of being demagogued, that is put down by a president who has never created any jobs and who doesn't even understand how the economy works."

Say it louder, lot of Democrat-Media Complex fog to slice through...

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
Re: Steve Wynn surfaces again...warns Obama about who needs lecturing
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 01:55:36 PM »
Not enough execs speaking out like this guy.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 06:23:57 PM »
For sure.  Honestly, unless you are a crony capitalist there is no reason to play nice with the Federal government or any Libiot politician, all the latter do is enslave you into the dysfunctional system that feeds the ravenous beast.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 09:53:32 PM »
WYNN: I've created about 250,000 direct and indirect jobs according to the state of Nevada's measurement. If the number is 250,000, that's exactly 250,000 more than this president, who I'll be damned if I want to have him lecture me about small business and jobs. I'm a job creator. Guys like me are job creators and we don't like having a bulls-eye painted on our back.

The president is trying to put himself between me and my employees. By class warfare, by deprecating and calling a group that makes money 'billionaires and millionaires who don't pay their share.' I gave 120% of my salary and bonus away last year to charities, as I do most years. I can't stand the idea of being demagogued, that is put down by a president who has never created any jobs and who doesn't even understand how the economy works.

Listened to this interview on the radio today. In the rest of the interview he described a $2 billion deal with 10,000 to potentially 30,000 jobs he was invited to pursue.  After he finished explaining what the deal was the interviewer asked how it turned out.  Wynn said he wouldn't do it because he doesn't trust Obama and his policies.

If this lefty guy is afraid that ought to be a big signal to the rest of the nation. 
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2012, 07:13:38 AM »
I'm sure the great unwashed in libiotland view this guy as a traitor because he is unwilling to sacrifice some of his luck to benefit the luckless...but perhaps his message will reach other peers in like situations and see them pull back from supporting this nonesense.  That is about all we can hope for.  Massive political conversions are likely not in the offing.  At best some may migrate to the mushy middle...

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2012, 12:16:14 PM »
I'm sure the great unwashed in libiotland view this guy as a traitor because he is unwilling to sacrifice some of his luck to benefit the luckless...but perhaps his message will reach other peers in like situations and see them pull back from supporting this nonesense.  That is about all we can hope for.  Massive political conversions are likely not in the offing.  At best some may migrate to the mushy middle...

I don't think there are too many who will speak out as this guy. I do believe there are a bunch of folks who understand the destruction and withhold thier comment...because we see what happens to people who question the antics of the left.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.