Author Topic: Obama Big Lie called out by Economist he cited!  (Read 514 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Obama Big Lie called out by Economist he cited!
« on: October 08, 2012, 11:44:39 AM »
"I can’t tell exactly how the Obama campaign reached that characterization of my work.  It might be that they assume that Governor Romney wants to keep the taxes from the Affordable Care Act in place, despite the fact that the Governor has called for its complete repeal.  The main conclusion of my study is that  under plausible assumptions, a proposal along the lines suggested by Governor Romney can both be revenue neutral and keep the net tax burden on taxpayers with incomes above $200,000 about the same.  That is, an increase in the tax burden on lower and middle income individuals is not required in order to make the overall plan revenue neutral."

http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/princeton-economist-obama-campaign-misrepresenting-my-study-romneys-tax-plan_653917.html

Heh, another kick in the crotch to the Obama propaganda machine!

::asskicking::   ::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
Re: Obama Big Lie called out by Economist he cited!
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2012, 12:08:52 PM »
"I can’t tell exactly how the Obama campaign reached that characterization of my work. 

"reached" would imply they thought about it. They don't; they just lie.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."