Author Topic: The criminalization is free speech about Islam is here  (Read 1191 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The criminalization is free speech about Islam is here
« on: September 27, 2012, 09:56:32 PM »
This deserves its own thread.  I predicted the manufactured uproar over the little known film critical of the Cult of Mohammad was going to eventually lead to the criminalization of free speech rights in America and now it has officially arrived.

http://www.thesmokinggun.com/buster/feds-arrest-nakoula-578341

WTF do the Fed's have to do with local paraole violations, hmmm?  This all about crushing the free speech rights of anyone thinking anything but happy happy thoughts about Islam, period.  It is just a matter of when not if the appeasers of this vile cult codify their unconstitutional and un-American desires into law.  After that it will be clear sailing for Muslim agitators to complete their infiltration of America and impose Sharia upon us all.  It will then be convert, die, or be enslaved, beating, incarcerated and raped.

“Muhammad was a necrophile, a homosexual, and a pedophile.”

Yes, and these values are about to be unleashed in their full fury upon all Americans.

The battle of civilized world vs the 7th century barbarians is on, and so far our leaders are siding with the barbarians!

I never thought I would live to see the day...
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
Re: The criminalization is free speech about Islam is here
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2012, 10:37:44 PM »

The battle of civilized world vs the 7th century barbarians is on, and so far our leaders are siding with the barbarians!

This is a true case of "if you're not with us, then you're against us". If they want to run interference for, give privileged status to, and protect 7th century barbarians at the expense of our liberties, then they have thrown their lot in with 7th century barbarians and we will be obliged to deal with that accordingly.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2012, 06:59:13 AM »

This is a true case of "if you're not with us, then you're against us". If they want to run interference for, give privileged status to, and protect 7th century barbarians at the expense of our liberties, then they have thrown their lot in with 7th century barbarians and we will be obliged to deal with that accordingly.

It has come to that.

Molôn Labé!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2012, 07:09:26 AM »
Heh, noticed you changed your tag line, without labor there will be no victory over barbarians either!

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2012, 11:48:09 AM »
Obviously in response to the idiot lady "expressing herself" by spray painting over pro-Israel poster like a savgage, New York will now ban "Hate Speech" from the Subway

If there is anybody with any sense left in NYC they would don "Mohammad is a murderous sexual deviant" t-shirt's (or the like) and descend upon the NYC subway system en masse!

I dare them to use force to make people obey their policy!

;)