Author Topic: Ann Barnhardt's take on the debate  (Read 767 times)

Offline Damn_Lucky

• A Regular
    • patriotsteaparty
A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves - Edward R. Murrow

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Ann Barnhardt's take on the debate
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2012, 04:36:28 PM »
Sorry Ann, but  I don't buy it. I'm not saying that it is outside the realm of possibility but it is too far-fetched to take seriously. And I know people who have been pushing variations of this meme since Klintoon.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2012, 04:45:58 PM »
Hannity was playing a montage of the Left talkers and happened to catch Ed Schultz' contribution, losing his mind over "the right" wanting to see Obongo assassinated or some such idiocy.  And he called our guys "psychotalkers" -- little pot calling the kettle right there.  I don't know when Schultz had said it, but I heard it after reading Ann's piece at her own website; a little serendipity.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline ChrstnHsbndFthr

• Established Member
    • Affordable Bail Bonds of NC, LLC
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 04:53:52 PM »
Okay, he's wounded, but from the pic I just do not believe it is fatal.

“My mission today is to go forth and tell people about why I follow Christ and also what the Bible teaches, and part of that teaching is that women and men are meant to be together.

“However, I would never treat anyone with disrespect just because they are different from me. We are all created by the Almighty and like Him, I love all of humanity. We would all be better off if we loved God and loved each other.”
Phil Robertson an elder in the church of Christ

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2012, 04:56:33 PM »
 ::rolllaughing::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

charlesoakwood

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2012, 05:29:03 PM »

Ann's thoughts are on the leading edge, sometimes she goes over the edge.

And those bandaids  ::rolllaughing::  Michelle buys them for him by the case.

DL, good to see you.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #6 on: October 04, 2012, 05:54:26 PM »
Sorry Ann, but  I don't buy it. I'm not saying that it is outside the realm of possibility but it is too far-fetched to take seriously. And I know people who have been pushing variations of this meme since Klintoon.

Nothing is too far fetched for these people. They genuinely believe that more borrowing and higher taxes will spur the economy. They genuinely believe that vandalism and assault  are "peaceful demonstrations" and a means of "expressing" oneself.

I am always skeptical of any conspiracy theories, but anymore the tinfoil hat crowd is harder and harder to ignore.  Obama and his 900+ executive orders, Fast and Furious, NDAA, Obamacare's NON health related provisions regarding taxation 1099 forms and gold ,  the 1.4 Billion rounds of Hollow point, the hundreds of bullet proof checkpoints,   the joint operations with police and Northcom, I think proves these people are planning SOMETHING.  A False flag is probably on its way before the election- we can argue about what form it will take or if it will be effective, but these people aren't taking these steps for no reason.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: October 04, 2012, 06:26:29 PM »

I'm surprised there isn't badages on the back of his head too.

(cough!) donkey-punch (cough!)

::hysterical::

Seriously, I do not discount Ann's concerns, does anybody think a poor President is going to stop the Democrat-Media Complex from doing whatever it takes to get their clown back in?  He's the only game they got and without him they are screwed as far as implementing more collectivist crap on America.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
« Reply #8 on: October 04, 2012, 07:53:55 PM »
I see nothing of value in Ann's rant. No evidence. No support. Just a wild rant.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 07:57:47 PM »
We've been down this road before, discussed it, and I believe that we have a healthy view of it (at least I hope that we do). My take is that Øbozo is the safest prez since forever. The only ones who want him dead are the nutcases on the left. The right just want him gone and out of a position to do any further damage to our country.

The immediate mental image I got at contemplating any potential scenario was the guy who tried to rob the donut shop only to find a dozen cops with guns pointed at him. Probably the only guy on the planet with enough resources to mount a serious attempt would be G. Soros.

Now if Øbozo should win again, he will have to watch his ass from lame attempts. They will come from the ponytail whites or the Øbomaphone types who have run out of minutes. They won't be the sophisticated Oceans Eleven types, just the potshot types that will make life a living hell for everybody.

Just one more reason why I hope that Øbozo fails.

charlesoakwood

« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 08:21:47 PM »

Very well said Mr. Soup; however, I would prefer he be brought up
on charges, jailed, fairly tried, and if found guilty (and I believe he
would be) then hanged for crimes against the state.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #11 on: October 04, 2012, 08:30:44 PM »
Right on, CO!   ::thumbsup::

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #12 on: October 04, 2012, 10:27:46 PM »
They genuinely believe that vandalism and assault  are "peaceful demonstrations" and a means of "expressing" oneself.

Conversley if the TEA party were to have "peaceful demonstrations" they call them vandals.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #13 on: October 05, 2012, 06:55:21 AM »
They genuinely believe that vandalism and assault  are "peaceful demonstrations" and a means of "expressing" oneself.

Conversley if the TEA party were to have "peaceful demonstrations" they call them vandals.

The new normal was never meant to be fair or impartial.   ;)