Author Topic: IRS covers CIC's flank: Audit Barnhardt  (Read 1201 times)

charlesoakwood

IRS covers CIC's flank: Audit Barnhardt
« on: March 23, 2011, 11:48:23 PM »

Housekeeping and Great Link
Posted by Ann Barnhardt - March 23, AD 2011 10:20 AM MST        http://www.barnhardt.biz/

1. I received the notice that I am being audited by the IRS in Monday night's mail. Was there ever any doubt?

2. My "The Problem Is islam" essay has been reposted in full at WesternRifleShooters.blogspot.com. I would strongly suggest bookmarking that site as it has one of the best link collections I have ever seen. Look at all of the extremely useful and informative links all along the left margin. Good stuff.

3. I am having my webmaster remove the copyright statement at the bottom of this page. Everything I write here is written for the good of the public, our Constitutional Republic, and western civilization. You do not need to ask permission to reprint anything here. Heck, you can take my name off of it if you think that will help. I DON'T CARE EITHER WAY. JUST GET THE WORD OUT. Sniping about copyright is about the last thing on my mind when I am writing about Marxism and islam destroying civilization. Seriously.

4. This will probably be my last post for the week as I head for Oklahoma to teach a CCM Level 1 Cattle Marketing School tomorrow. Gotta get ready to go!

5. Here is Rep. West putting even more throwdown on another muslim CAIR stooge. When are these morons going to figure out that they haven't a leg to stand on and that picking a fight with Rep. West is only going to result in humiliating defeat? This CAIR serpent brings up an EXTREMELY important point, which makes a great follow-up to my previous essay. Mohammed specifically claimed that "allah" is the same God as the one, true Judeo-Christian God so that he could ride those coattails and have instant leverage in the Mid-East. Think about it. If you are satan and you want to take down Christianity and do as much damage as you can, do you mount an exterior offensive against the Church of Christ? OF COURSE NOT. The obviously superior tactic is to infiltrate and attempt to take the Church, and by extension the entire world, down from the INSIDE by claiming to be "the final, perfect revelation" of the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.

"allah" is NOT, NOT, NOT the Triune Godhead, and anyone who says so is a complete imbecile and a pawn of satan. Period. Read the koran. If "allah" is the same as the Triune Godhead, then "allah" is BY DEFINITION Jesus Christ. And so therefore you would need to believe that Jesus Christ - the same Jesus Christ who is the Word made flesh, and who comes down onto the altar to be with us in the Eucharist, also commanded a bedouin pedophile pirate con-artist to start a new religion commanded to kill every Christian without mercy. Are you hearing this, Chuck? Sure, the koran says a few "flattering" things about Jesus and Mary, namely that Jesus is a minor prophet of allah, and that Mary was the virgin mother of Jesus. OF COURSE IT DOES. This is, once again, satan trying to ingratiate himself into the Judeo-Christian milieu. Satan through the scumbag pervert mohammed is trying to claim that "we're all on the same side" and that he is "one of us". And these STUPID, STUPID, STUPID people - including high-level clergy - fall hook, line and sinker for this because they are too worried about being politically correct and "nice". Oh, no. We can't say anything UNFLATTERING about islam, because then we might not get that next promotion, or be invited to the next tony party, might not be invited to speak at Georgetown, or get to rub shoulders with the big movers-and-shakers at the next fundraiser. You can't serve two masters, boys. You can't proclaim Christ if your lips are suctioned firmly to the ass of islam. I don't care if muslims rename the koran "The Happy-Fun-We-Love-Jesus-And-Mary Book". I don't care. The koran is a satanic tome from cover to cover. NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE THAT. NOTHING.

Here is the clip of Rep. West, followed by a repost of my YouTube clip explaining why NO CHRISTIAN can EVER knowingly refer to the koran as "holy" without committing grave, grave sin - namely blasphemy. This one's for you, Chuck!

Allen West Agrees to Debate CAIR Supporter

and

Barnhardt-koran-9-14- 2010.flv

I was going to skip the second video not wanting to start some theocratic argument; however it is too good not to post.  Like the ladies Palin, Bachmann, Niki Haley, and others she is ready to stand in the gap, breach the wall, or do whatever she can to defend America from the Social Marxist Transformationists.  Whether Christian or atheist we know the Koran is bunk and she makes that argument well.

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Re: IRS covers CIC's flank: Audit Barnhardt
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2011, 11:54:51 PM »
I'm happy that over the past weeks I've been introduced to this fine lady's mind and pen.

How did we come to the point where the most fearless among us are our women? Lord knows I'm grateful for them. But it seems lately like for every Allen West, there are a mittful of Sarah Palins.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 12:42:17 AM »
Maybe all the guys are metro sexual

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 08:53:03 AM »
I'm happy that over the past weeks I've been introduced to this fine lady's mind and pen.

How did we come to the point where the most fearless among us are our women? Lord knows I'm grateful for them. But it seems lately like for every Allen West, there are a mittful of Sarah Palins.

The marxists did it via "the women's movement".  Under the guise of "empowering" women, they emasculated men (and boys), diminished the nuclear family, and the dumbass women, who bought into the "raised consciousness", helped them do it.

What the destroyers failed to factor in was they were also creating and empowering the very women - Palin/Bachmann/Haley/Angle/Barnhardt - that were going to fight them tooth and nail, and raise the next generation of MEN.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 11:10:32 AM »
Wow. That was a refreshing way to get the blood rushing this morning!

I've always gravitated towards people unafraid to speak their mind and away from phonies. Notice my pivot-point. Yes, I believe that people who wrap themselves in political correctness do so in order to deceive or mask their true intent.

I've always known that islam was a fraud. Even when my understanding of the world was child-like. Of course, committing atrocities in the name of your god was certainly a tip-off.

As I grew up and made my way into my community as a (semi)functional contributor I met a great many people of divergent cultures and ideologies. One thing Seattle is renowned for is its reputation as a cultural melting-pot. So I encountered a lot of people, including a bunch who hang islam on their sleeve.

"Hmmmm, that's an interesting way to put it, soup" you say.

Yep. It's the truth. Just like radical homosexuals have to shove their sexuality in your face, muzzies (can I say that word?!) must shove their politically theocratic orientation in your face. At every turn. Without exception.

Elsewhere someone posted a u-tube vid from Greg Palast's Redline where they mocked Media Matters and their tunnel vision. The kid portrayed in the vignette has an "Anti-Fox" filter through which he interprets his surroundings. Ask him about much of anything and his response invariably is, "Well, on Fox..."

islamists do the same thing. Everything that occurs around them gets passed through their theocratic filter. Everything.

My encounters with islamists have followed a predictable path: if you can keep the conversation limited to carefully defined limits, you can actually carry on a conversation. Heaven help you in a free-ranging conversation! God help you if some hapless schlub mentions Israel or the Jews! Their faces turn red, the veins in their necks bulge out, and they go ballistic. They have a genetic predisposition towards racial hatred of Jews and there is no way around it. This I have witnessed, many times.

As a "live and let live" sorta guy this behavior disgusts me. I remember when I was in junior high school and a teacher told us (I no longer can recall what "it" was), "You don't have to like it, but you do have to respect it". I also remember getting kicked out of the class by demonstrating that, no I didn't "have to respect it" but I did have to take responsibility for the consequences of my actions.

Long story short - Rules of society dictate that I should tolerate distasteful behavior.....and as much as I can, I do. But I choose not to respect islamists. And I choose not to respect their death cult.

And I choose not to allow it to rule over me.

Molon Labe

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 12:17:56 PM »
I agree IDP, where has this lady been all these years?!  Where have we been?!

And I agree 'Soup, they can stick their rule!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.