Author Topic: Something Wonderful: "A Declaration of War" - From the Youth of France  (Read 1157 times)

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
"It seems that the youth are revolting against their elders everywhere: In France, the kids are declaring war upon the hippies now ruling them." -- Jewel

From the Generation of National Identity: A Declaration of War

"We are Generation-Identitaire"

"We are the generation who get killed for glancing at the wrong person, for refusing someone a cigarette or having an 'attitude' that annoys someone."

"We are the generation of ethnic fracture, total failure of coexistence, and forced mixing of the races."

"We are the generation doubly punished: Condemned to pay into a social system so generous with strangers that it is unsustainable for our own people."

"Our generation are the victims of the 'May '68ers' who wanted to liberate themselves from tradition, from knowledge and authority in education. But they only accomplished to liberate themselves from their own responsibilities."

"We reject your history books, to regather our memories."

"We no longer believe that 'Khader' could ever be our brother. We have stopped believing in the 'Global Village' and the 'Family of Man'."

"We discovered that we have roots, ancestry, and therefore, a future."

"Our heritage is our land, our blood, our identity. We are heirs to our own future."
"We turned off the TV to march in the streets."

"We painted our slogans on walls. Cried through loudspeakers for 'youth in power' and flew our Lambda flags high."

"The Lambda, painted on proud Spartans'shields, is our symbol."

"Don't you understand what this means? We will not back down. We will not give in."

"We are sick and tired of your cowardice."

"You are from the years of post-war prosperity, of retirement benefits, S.O.S. Racism and "diversity", sexual liberation and a bag of rice from Bernard Kouchner."

"We are 25 percent unemployment, social debt, multicultural collapse,and an explosion of anti-white racism."

"We are broken families and young, French soldiers dying in Afghanistan."

"You won't buy us with a condescending look, a state-paid job and a pat on the shoulder."

"We don't need your youth policies. Youth IS our policy."

"Don't think this is simply a manifesto. It is a declaration of war."

"You are of yesterday. We are of tomorrow."

"We are Génération-Identitaire.

"A Declaration of War" - From the Youth of France - (English subs)

::viking::
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline trapeze

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • Hippies smell bad. Go away, hippie.
Re: Something Wonderful: "A Declaration of War" - From the Youth of France
« Reply #1 on: October 10, 2012, 01:11:51 AM »
To which I can only reply, "Talk is cheap."

I will be impressed when the French actually do something that resembles an intelligent act.
In a doomsday scenario, hippies will be among the first casualties. So not everything about doomsday will be bad.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #2 on: October 10, 2012, 06:26:08 AM »

I will be impressed when the French actually do something that resembles an intelligent act.

I agree, but it still brings a tear to my eye. There may be hope yet.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: October 10, 2012, 06:55:36 AM »
Génération-Identitaire has an uphill battle the whole way, the demographics and birth rate trends do no bode well, it may be too little too late, but I am of the belief that resistance is never futile, so God Speed Génération-Identitaire.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Weisshaupt

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: October 10, 2012, 07:00:05 AM »

Brought to you by the nation that when given a chance to follow America and choose Freedom, instead chose "The Terror", a Nation that when confronted by the Nazis fell all over themselves to collaborate. That is your cultural heritage kids.  If you want your movement to be successful, I suggest modeling it on something other than being French.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #5 on: October 10, 2012, 09:09:56 AM »
"Ethnic fracture" - I like that.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #6 on: October 10, 2012, 12:02:16 PM »

Brought to you by the nation that when given a chance to follow America and choose Freedom, instead chose "The Terror", a Nation that when confronted by the Nazis fell all over themselves to collaborate. That is your cultural heritage kids.  If you want your movement to be successful, I suggest modeling it on something other than being French.

To be fair people like Thomas Jefferson fell for that egalitarian bullsh*t too and thought it on par with the American desire for liberty...until The Terror and Bonaparte showed the true nature of democratic movements...a movement not unlike 1930's Germany...

These kids might be the first of their kind since The Resistence that are interested in changing the usual idiocy inbred into most latter day Frenchies, I say give them a shot!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #7 on: October 10, 2012, 12:23:04 PM »
Sounds like OWS to me.  Though with a little conservatism thrown in.
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #8 on: October 11, 2012, 03:32:26 AM »
The record of France at war over the last 130 years has been pretty dismal . As an enemy , they're the next best thing to Italy ( no offense John ) .
« Last Edit: October 11, 2012, 03:55:19 AM by Sectionhand »

Offline robins111

« Reply #9 on: October 11, 2012, 08:22:32 AM »
Whilst, I have no faith in the French, their youths, nor the EU, this may draw attention to the Islamification of Europe.  The typical Canadian response to anything French is to point out, that their army apparently issues more white flags than rifles to their army..