Author Topic: Mrs. "too stupid to be President" at it again  (Read 3417 times)

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
Mrs. "too stupid to be President" at it again
« on: March 24, 2011, 12:29:15 PM »
Someone tell me again why this woman cannot get elected in a head-to-head matchup against Obama, or lead this country with every bit of gravitas and authority one could desire from a President?

Part One: Sarah Palin Sits Down With Greta Van Susteren

Part Two: Sarah Palin Sits Down With Greta Van Susteren
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
Re: Mrs. "too stupid to be President" at it again
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2011, 01:01:54 PM »
Building her foreign policy creds.
That was one of the big criticisms of her

She is a little bit too neo-conish but I still like her

Offline Delta Force

• Likes the place
  • "You can run, but you'll just die tired!"
« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2011, 01:21:03 PM »
Building her foreign policy creds.
That was one of the big criticisms of her

She is a little bit too neo-conish but I still like her

Yeah!  Like the obamamessiah had or now has ANY foreign policy creds. ::hysterical::

Offline AmericanPatriot

• Conservative Hero
« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2011, 01:36:26 PM »
That was the reason for Biden

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2011, 01:39:40 PM »

Yeah, THAT should comfort us all, huh?

::facepalm::
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2011, 01:59:52 PM »

Oh yeah....I forgot..... ::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline John Florida

• Conservative Superhero
  • IT'S MY FONT AND I'LL USE IT IF I WANT TO!!
All men are created equal"
 Filippo Mazzie

charlesoakwood

« Reply #7 on: March 24, 2011, 04:21:27 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the President of the United States of America 2012,
Sarah Palin.

...has a nice ring to it, yeah

hemm

« Reply #8 on: March 24, 2011, 04:31:25 PM »

Ladies and gentlemen, introducing the President of the United States of America 2012,
Sarah Palin.

...has a nice ring to it, yeah

Yes it does.

gird your loins.

And she's hot..........

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #9 on: March 24, 2011, 04:36:44 PM »

« Last Edit: March 24, 2011, 04:41:45 PM by IronDioPriest »

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Janny

« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2011, 04:45:01 PM »
A couple from one of my favorite sites. 

This one I  captioned, all by myself!  ;D

Offline Janny

« Reply #11 on: March 24, 2011, 04:46:59 PM »
I could easily live with a President Palin. Worth it just to see the liberal heads explode!

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2011, 04:49:41 PM »
I could easily live with a President Palin. Worth it just to see the liberal heads explode!

I would follow her anywhere until she gives me reason to stop.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2011, 05:17:12 PM »

I got to thinking about it after a couple of my posts this morning.....most of y'all know that I would pull the lever unhesitatingly for Sarah Palin. But I realized that we have several new members (Hooray!) and perhaps some of my comments could be interpreted as critical of her. They aren't.

If she chooses to run I will enthusiastically support her. And I would be proud to have her as my president. I have my doubts about her odds but that won't stop me from doing everything I can to help change those odds.

I just want to see  Øbongo gone!

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #14 on: March 24, 2011, 06:05:21 PM »

Oh, yeah. THAT'S worked out really well.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

charlesoakwood

« Reply #15 on: March 24, 2011, 06:25:11 PM »

I have my doubts about her odds but that won't stop me from doing everything I can to help change those odds.

I just want to see  Øbongo gone!

+ everything said.

I want every Republican debate, I know of two in May and one in June, and every other one to have at least 50% participation of bona fide Conservatives.  If they will not debate Conservatives (Libertarians, not to be confused with Conservatives should be represented also) the debate should be considered invalid.

Offline michelleo

« Reply #16 on: March 24, 2011, 06:27:13 PM »
I would definitely pick Palin over Newt or Romney or Trump.  I'm a little concerned that Michelle Bachmann may be running.  I'm not sure the Republican field has room for both Palin and Bachmann.  I'd love to be proven wrong.

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #17 on: March 24, 2011, 06:33:48 PM »

The difference in their childhoods is obvious. This entire nation has served as that man's shrinky-dink couch as he worked out his issues. I, for one, am sick of it.
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
« Reply #18 on: March 24, 2011, 06:37:32 PM »
...The difference in their childhoods is obvious. This entire nation has served as that man's shrinky-dink couch as he worked out his issues. I, for one, am sick of it.

No doubt. I for one am not OK with him using America as a backdrop to play out his megalomaniacal issues due to his abusive, neglectful, confused childhood. I want him out.

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline radioman

• A Regular
« Reply #19 on: March 26, 2011, 10:24:45 AM »
I think that early on, both Bachman and Palin both in the debates would be a good thing, not a bad thing. We need as many conservative voices trumpeting as possible. Palin is the best qualified if you examine their records(for president, having executive level experience is more valuable than adminsitrative/legislative experience IMVHO of course), but having said that, records don't always mean a thing, in and of themselves.

But, after having seen her in person and on the tube making countless speeches, I haven't heard her take a single position for which I disagree. That puts her in my number one slot for me.

TGIF - "Thank God I'm Forgiven"