Author Topic: Virginia Teacher Charged With Assault: Girl’s Hand Cut in Forced ‘Islamic Hand S  (Read 3264 times)

charlesoakwood

I was part of an awkward generation, starting elementary school in the early 80s.  With this generation of kids you had parents and grandparents who still remembered the old values, where the teacher was an unimpeachable authority figure (and adults in general). But this was occurring alongside the "new" values in school, where teachers were busy indoctrinating the little skulls full of mush with left wing psychobabble rather than the three Rs of the old days.

As a kid, you were told by the teachers and principals in no uncertain terms that hitting back against an aggressor was absolutely no more acceptable than starting it. It's like leftism everywhere, put people into "law of the jungle" conditions and then mandate a sense of victimhood among them.

I'm kind of rambling here, but my broader point -- and this is why I refer to the Left as a cultural virus -- is that a large degree of the Left's success has come from infesting, taking over, and repurposing institutions originally established and still venerated by conservatives.  This can be education, the police, civil government, and even church.  I don't know what it is like now, but I remember mine and most of the kids' parents furthered this "the teacher is always right" mentality because they just blithely assumed school was basically the same as it was when they were in it 20, 30 years earlier.

The Left is extremely insidious in this way, and through this subterfuge they enlist nominally conservative people into advancing their cause out of some misplaced respect for things that are no longer anything like they once were.

Guess there's too much tone in this for RS?

Online ToddF

• Conservative Superhero
If it turns out she's not Black, I'll eat my hat.

And, speaking of the ACLU (as I did in a previous post), check this out ......

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,6977.new.html#new

No hat eating needed

BUT

I'm going to raise the red flag on this story.  Look at the teacher.  Wine, her husband, beer.  That's not Muslim.  Look at report from WAVY TV.  No one says she is Muslim.  Something happened in that classroom.  I don't think it's as bad as the parent portrays it but probably something.

There will be more to this story.  It just doesn't add up.

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
If it turns out she's not Black, I'll eat my hat.

And, speaking of the ACLU (as I did in a previous post), check this out ......

http://itsaboutliberty.com/index.php/topic,6977.new.html#new

No hat eating needed

BUT

I'm going to raise the red flag on this story.  Look at the teacher.  Wine, her husband, beer.  That's not Muslim.  Look at report from WAVY TV.  No one says she is Muslim.  Something happened in that classroom.  I don't think it's as bad as the parent portrays it but probably something.

There will be more to this story.  It just doesn't add up.

Yea, the story indicates her neighbors state she is not muslim. As joe Biden would state, they appear to be clean, articulate black people.
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

charlesoakwood

More on this this story will be forthcoming, whether it's published....

Offline IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
The California legislature wasn't Muslim either, but they mandated that all public school children recite a Muslim prayer on a prayer rug aimed at Mecca. In the interest of "understanding" from a multi-cultural/diversity standpoint, of course.

In other words, whether this woman was a Muslim or a Leftist, this behavior is in character, either way.
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
The California legislature wasn't Muslim either, but they mandated that all public school children recite a Muslim prayer on a prayer rug aimed at Mecca. In the interest of "understanding" from a multi-cultural/diversity standpoint, of course.

In other words, whether this woman was a Muslim or a Leftist, this behavior is in character, either way.

::thumbsup::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.