Author Topic: Chicago blacks say Democrats are clueless about how mad they’ve made black folk  (Read 1351 times)

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Full title: THINK SQUAD: Chicago blacks say Democrats are “clueless about how mad they’ve made black folk” in last year

I’m just back from a breakfast downtown with members of a group of prominent Chicago blacks who informally call themselves “The Think Squad” (Thinkers, for short).  What I’m about to tell you is straight from the source and uncensored…and incredibly shocking in many ways, particularly if you’re a Democrat who thinks blacks will always do what the party wants no matter what the party does to alienate blacks.  The biggest unreported story in this election is the ANGER being directed at Democrats from not just the pulpits of black churches…but in the circles of black female friends who are often the “Big Mommas” to their families.  These black women are furious with the Democrat Party and Barack Obama and are encouraging their families to just sit home on Election Day.  Additionally, these Thinkers are now openly calling Obama “Bathhouse Barry” for the first time ever…which indicates the reports of Obama’s gay sexual activity in the sleazy Chicago bathhouse Man’s Country have saturated the electorate at this point. If “Big Mommas” are calling Obama a “punk” and a “cake boy”, it’s on like Donkey Kong, folks.

Read much more here: http://hillbuzz.org/think-squad-chicago-blacks-say-democrats-are-clueless-about-how-mad-theyve-made-black-folk-in-last-year-87735

Full disclosure - the aurthor is Kevin DuJan and his says about himself:

Gay conservative political analyst, essayist, author and radio and TV commentator on politics, pop culture, LGBTQ issues, and current events.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
And 98% of them will still vote Democrat on autopilot.  And lament out loud that they are being taken for granted.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
And 98% of them will still vote Democrat on autopilot.  And lament out loud that they are being taken for granted.

Gee, who does that sound like?
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Yeah, too often what flies out their mouths fails to translate into different voting behavior once they enter the polls.  Color me unmoved.  They actually vote idiots out, maybe then I'll pay attention.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Yeah, too often what flies out their mouths fails to translate into different voting behavior once they enter the polls.  Color me unmoved.  They actually vote idiots out, maybe then I'll pay attention.

Yea the hell of it is that we won't know until the rubber hits the road. I'm not the breath-holding sort and I'm cynical as the next guy (probably more) but I do enjoy a bit of FUD-mucking  ;D

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!

Yea the hell of it is that we won't know until the rubber hits the road. I'm not the breath-holding sort and I'm cynical as the next guy (probably more) but I do enjoy a bit of FUD-mucking  ;D

To be sure.  To the extent that libiots undercut their guy, by all means let me step out of the way!

;D
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

charlesoakwood

Big Mama's not considering Romney it's - to vote or not to vote, that's the question -  Hey, mama, Obama's a fudge cake punk, just stay home and cook.