Author Topic: 7th century savage in Fed Reserve bombing plot given student visa by State Dept!  (Read 1372 times)

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
islam is at war with everything not itself and the current regime is still allowing 'slims in here on work/student/visitor visas and to emigrate even as they kill ours in the Middle East.

I do not know where the hell I live anymore, but I see a society committing suicide.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
The people letting this happen should commit suicide and let the rest of us fight these savages.  It is literally by definition "insane".

!

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
"I mean, you got the first mainstream Bangladeshi who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy," Biden said. "I mean, that's a storybook, man."

::rockethrow::

charlesoakwood

They aren't allowing it.  They are encouraging.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
The principal goal of the Left is the complete destruction of Western Civilization and the things they see as intertwined with it (Christianity, white people). They see Islam as a convenient tool with which to bludgeon the West.

Funny how we look back in amazement and wonder how great civilizations of the past crumbled. I think we're seeing firsthand. I mean all of us can sit here and point out these insanities, and we are far from the only ones able to do so, yet what is ever done about it? Nothing. I'm sure that's exactly what happened to civilizations of the past too.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
I am thinking a lot about that recently, the Roman people (albeit pagan) were a moral people and with a strong family orientation and up until the time of Augustus they were a Republic that looked to better their society.  But then conquest and unrivaled wealth overwhelmed everything and the rise of Imperial rule by a series of good, bad and indifferent rulers helped lead them into ruin.  I can't help but make comparisons to their latter days to our recent history.  Like they we have nearly unrivaled wealth and superior military strength.  We are extended all over the globe, some of that is sensible, but a lot of that is unnecessary or outdated.  We have good and bad rulers and our moral underpinnings and public institutions and our Judeo-Christian institutions and heritage are under relentless attack from within.  We are squandering wealth on boondoggles on a scale that would shock even Nero.  We are debasing our coin of the realm with gusto.  Our politics is polarized and more and more laws are not helping things, they are speeding us down the path of tyranny and oppression.  If this trend continues we cannot and will not escape their fate, and in terms of scale our collapse will make theirs look tame and orderly.  No Emperor can save us, even a beneficent tyrant is still a tyrant, and the underlying rot will still win in the end.

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
"...return home to help run their country."

Uhh huh, riiight.  And how many stay behind to wage takkiya and jihad, eh?

::cussing::   ::gaah::   ::rockets::

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
there are millions of Neros in this country fiddling while we burn...
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

charlesoakwood

...and more millions dancing to the tune.