Author Topic: Pamela Geller makes CNN's Erin Burnett look like a fool (video)  (Read 2984 times)

Online IronDioPriest

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I refuse to accept my civil servants as my rulers
"A strict observance of the written laws is doubtless one of the high duties of a good citizen, but it is not the highest. The laws of necessity, of self-preservation, of saving our country when in danger, are of higher obligation. To lose our country by a scrupulous adherence to written law, would be to lose the law itself, with life, liberty, property and all those who are enjoying them with us; thus absurdly sacrificing the end to the means."

- Thomas Jefferson

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
Re: Pamela Geller makes CNN's Erin Burnett look like a fool (video)
« Reply #1 on: September 26, 2012, 09:54:48 AM »
God Bless her!  She did very well!

It's been said of Geller that she's a self-promoting publicity whore, and it's true she likes the exposure, but I don't believe what she does is strictly self-serving -- she is doing what needs to be done to alert people to the creeping sharia occurring today in America, and particularly now, what with this:

Yesterday Mohammad Morsi spoke at Clinton Global Initiative and lectured America on free speech.

He wants laws to make it illegal to insult the prophet Mohammad.

From the video:

“Demonstrations and clashes recently broke out in a large number of Arab and Islamic countries in response to an incident in response to the defamation. We must acknowledge the importance of freedom of expression. We must also recognize that such freedom comes with responsibilities especially when it has serious implications for international peace.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2012, 10:08:33 AM by Pandora »
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 11:22:23 AM »
And what with this:

"“The US Constitution is the law of barbarism.”

Okay, Erin; have at it.  Let's hear you condemn that word.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #3 on: September 26, 2012, 11:51:47 AM »
The 7th century barbarians following that pig Mohammad (death be upon all who follow that demon-spawn!) need to be taught a lesson...and there is only one thing these backward asswipes understand - getting their asses slaughtered.  Let us finish the battle for civilization once and for all, the sooner we rid the earth of this scum the better.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline robins111

« Reply #4 on: September 26, 2012, 02:51:12 PM »
She appeared to be playing with that news bimbo just like a cat plays with a live mouse it caught.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #5 on: September 26, 2012, 06:27:39 PM »
Cat playing with a mouse, that I think is pretty spot on.  But I'll bet dollars to doughnuts if you ask that smug Erin she thinks she was the cat.  Problem is reality is quite obvious - Pam didn't accept her poisoned cheese and instead turned the tables on her.  Everytime I see something like this I cannot help but think "Why don't more people treat the MFM this way?" and she didn't even have to get bitchy about it, you can be pointed, firm, and assertive in your principles and do it easily.  And frankly I think the accusations of Gellar being a self-seeking publicity whore are underscoring her success.  And frankly I am not even bothered if it is true because she stays on point and doesn't let anyone divert her from her mission.  We should all be so determined.  And as the saying goes, you have to beat these people "at their own game", turning the tables on them is the only way to go.

Look how that smug MFMer asks questions and responds...everything is leading with false assumptions ladden with claymores and her responses are almost universally to cast doubt in the minds of viewers that the fresh meat sitting across from them is guilty merely by existing and the other typical response is to divert.

And this Erin is one of the worst practioners of this since she tries so damned hard to talk in that psuedo-intellectual/reasonable NPR tone and smiles while she lies, deceives and distorts your positions and statements.

Look at her use of hot-button words and the PC/Diversity/Multi-Culti cult meanings her minions recognize!

"Jihad" (Smile)

"Religion of peace...not all Muslims believe in violence" (Smile)

"Savages", "Negroes" - Racism! (Smile)

Pam - 20k attacks since 9/11 (Smile)

Pam - Holy Land trials...plot to destroy us... Erin (Smile, and divert to the next ambush!)

Pam - You don't call the beheading of Danieil Pearl "savage".  Erin - No it's murder (Smile)

These people are committed to the suicidal cult of PC/Diversity/Multi-Culti, they cannot admit even a beheading of an innocent man "savage".  These people are as evil as the Islamic scum committing these crimes against humanity and those Islamics not doing squat to prevent it!

It's all thought police and tone with these asshats and they have got to be removed from our society as much as the savages have to be removed. (Smile)

We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline AlanS

• Conservative Superhero
  • Proud Infidel
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2012, 07:16:41 PM »
That was the BEST 13 minutes of TV I've seen in years.
"Malo periculosam, libertatem quam quietam servitutem."

Thomas Jefferson

RickZ

« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2012, 06:10:15 AM »
I have to admit, that was the best I've ever seen Geller; usually she makes me cringe as she's always so rushed and breathless.

CNN Blowhole: "Who you gonna vote for?"

Geller:  "Oh, really?  I'm voting for President Romney. . . ."  LOL!  Quick cut after that.