Author Topic: Obama's Family Scamming Orphans and Americans?  (Read 1295 times)

CatholicCrusader

Obama's Family Scamming Orphans and Americans?
« on: October 19, 2012, 10:51:47 AM »
Audio: Obama's Family Scamming Orphans and Americans?

American donations to an Obama charity are going towards Islamic radicalization of orphans?

>> http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/4262

Former Arab Terrorist, Walid Shoebat, author of the book, "Why We Want to Kill You" reports he has uncovered a scam run by the African side of U.S. President Obama's family. Enjoying the use of the Obama name which boost its popularity, they garner funds for poor Kenyan orphans under humanitarian aspirations. However, much of these donations from the West are actually going towards the funding of a scholarship program which sends these Kenyan orphans and youth to Saudi Arabia where they receive a radical Islamic (sharia law) Wahhabist education. They are then returned to Kenya to radicalize the country. How much does U.S. President Barak Hussein Obama know about this?

Shoebat exposes this story in an article written with his son, Theodore Shoebat, entitled, "The Obamas’ Wahhabist Fundraising Empire: Obama’s First Cousin Spills The Beans (on video)" . It should be a political bomb on the Obama camp, and picked up by the main stream media, the Republican party, and law enforcement. ...But will it?

You can hear the details of this scam and get an over-all indepth look at what is going on in the middle east as you listen to this fascinating interview on Arutz Sheva's, the Tamar Yonah Show.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
Re: Obama's Family Scamming Orphans and Americans?
« Reply #1 on: October 19, 2012, 11:36:24 AM »
Good thing for Barry he either ignores having relatives or throws them under the bus, and the media don't care...so either way Obama is innoculated.
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.

Offline Alphabet Soup

• Conservative Superhero
  • Hier standt ich. Ich kann nicht anders
Re: Obama's Family Scamming Orphans and Americans?
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2012, 01:23:20 PM »
Audio: Obama's Family Scamming Orphans and Americans?

American donations to an Obama charity are going towards Islamic radicalization of orphans?

>> http://www.israelnationalnews.com/Radio/News.aspx/4262

Former Arab Terrorist, Walid Shoebat, author of the book, "Why We Want to Kill You" reports he has uncovered a scam run by the African side of U.S. President Obama's family. Enjoying the use of the Obama name which boost its popularity, they garner funds for poor Kenyan orphans under humanitarian aspirations. However, much of these donations from the West are actually going towards the funding of a scholarship program which sends these Kenyan orphans and youth to Saudi Arabia where they receive a radical Islamic (sharia law) Wahhabist education. They are then returned to Kenya to radicalize the country. How much does U.S. President Barak Hussein Obama know about this?

Shoebat exposes this story in an article written with his son, Theodore Shoebat, entitled, "The Obamas’ Wahhabist Fundraising Empire: Obama’s First Cousin Spills The Beans (on video)" . It should be a political bomb on the Obama camp, and picked up by the main stream media, the Republican party, and law enforcement. ...But will it?

You can hear the details of this scam and get an over-all indepth look at what is going on in the middle east as you listen to this fascinating interview on Arutz Sheva's, the Tamar Yonah Show.

Don't forget that Øbozo said at the Alfred E. Smith Dinner (and I quote): "I wish I could use my first middle name (Hussein)"

Edit: I knew, given half a chance, I would screw it up  ::)
« Last Edit: October 19, 2012, 01:30:51 PM by Alphabet Soup »