Author Topic: UN to monitor against voter suppression by conservatives  (Read 482 times)

Offline Glock32

• Conservative Superhero
  • Get some!
UN to monitor against voter suppression by conservatives
« on: October 21, 2012, 01:29:07 AM »
The Left is nothing if not full of projection. Violent conservative rhetoric got Gabby Giffords shot, now it's conservatives who are the ones likely to engage in voter suppression.  No comment available from the New Black Panther Party.

http://nation.foxnews.com/un-affiliated-monitors-us-polling-stations/2012/10/20/united-nations-affiliated-election-monitors-be-placed-polling-stations-around-us

United Nations-affiliated election monitors from Europe and central Asia will be at polling places around the U.S. looking for voter suppression activities by conservative groups, a concern raised by civil rights groups during a meeting this week. The intervention has drawn criticism from a prominent conservative-leaning group combating election fraud.
"The Fourth Estate is less honorable than the First Profession."

- Yours Truly

Offline Sectionhand

• Conservative Hero
Re: UN to monitor against voter suppression by conservatives
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2012, 03:11:48 AM »
F*ck the U.N. !!!

Online Pandora

• Administrator
  • Conservative Superhero
  • I iz also makin a list. U on it pal.
« Reply #2 on: October 21, 2012, 03:54:18 AM »
And the brooms they flew in on.

It wasn't Conservatives responsible for the baton-wielding Panthers nor was it Conservatives harassing poll watchers during this year's Primaries.
"Under certain circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer." - Mark Twain

"Let us assume for the moment everything you say about me is true. That just makes your problem bigger, doesn't it?"

Offline Predator Don

• Conservative Superhero
« Reply #3 on: October 21, 2012, 01:28:29 PM »
44?  ::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor:: ::laughonfloor::
I'm not always engulfed in scandals, but when I am, I make sure I blame others.

Offline benb61

• Established Member
  • My 2 fast cars
« Reply #4 on: October 21, 2012, 03:14:58 PM »
So does that mean that they will not stop any liberal initiated voter suppression?  Will they report on any voter suppression, and if so had they been in Philly in '08, would there have been enough evidence to prosecute el'shabadobidobiedo?
Eschew Obfuscation

Offline LadyVirginia

• Conservative Superhero
  • Mt. Vernon painting by Francis Jukes
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2012, 11:26:21 PM »
 ::hysterical:: ::hysterical:: ::hysterical::

desperate move

call the U.N.!  lol

they have no credibility    ::laserkill::
"And for the support of this Declaration, with a firm reliance on the protection of divine Providence, we mutually pledge to each other our Lives, our Fortunes and our sacred Honor."

Offline robins111

« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2012, 06:45:20 AM »
If I was an American, I'd hire people to follow these UN pus buckets around and videotape every move they made.  Furthermore I'd use the resulting tapes as foundation to get the US to withdraw  funding after Romney wins.  Canada has a strong move afoot to withdraw from that canker on the east river, it'd be magic if both countries walked out the same time, and took our cheque books with us.  The combined economic hit the UN would take is well over 50% of their budget if that happened.

Offline Libertas

• Conservative Superhero
  • Alea iacta est! Libertatem aut mori!
« Reply #7 on: October 22, 2012, 08:07:59 AM »
If I run into any blueheads they gonna get some garlic infused curses right up close!

We need to level that damn building and put in something useful on that real estate!

Those ass-clowns can convene in Sana'a, Yemen or Linfen, China for all I GAF!   ::mooning::   ::asskicking::
We are now where The Founders were when they faced despotism.